"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Here's proof too many guys use height as an excuse. In this video, a guy who's 6'4 says he's not getting girls because he isn't 6'8.

quodlibet

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2026
Messages
73
Reaction score
147
Age
46
Bro, unless you're near or under 5'0, height isn't your problem.


The guy in this video is 6'4. He tells her he's not getting action because he's not 6'8.

Many guys love using height as an excuse. If you're one of them, it's pretty sad bro. Go out and look at random couples. You make it sound like you never see short guys in a couple.

I'm 5'5 Asian male and in a three year relationship which will probably lead to marraige. In my 20s, I was a total incel who used height as an excuse. But looking back, it know it had absolutely nothing to do with height.

Guys who are 5'8 might say if they're 5'11, they'll get girls. If somehow, they magically they grow 3 inches, they'll say NAH, it's 6'2. Then 6'5. Then 6'7.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,456
Reaction score
2,940
Age
37
Again, height isn't of much benefit if a fella is ugly and devoid of charisma. We know because Micheal J. Fox(5'4. In shoes)had panties drenched from The early 80s-through the late 90s, to a degree unimaginable to almost everyone in The NBA
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
559
Reaction score
264
Age
42
Top