You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Yeah, this stuff is really interesting. I love stats, but it's pretty tough to find good sources for this subject. You need sources that:Dude, please post more of this (maybe sources and stuff) its really interesting to read.
I broke it down to her in plan English. What is in it for me? She honestly couldn't come up with an answer. It would be nice to work it out where we're both content. She already knows that I will walk if pushed. And I even stated, you need to let me know soon if this doesn't work for you either. She was dreaming of a Disney fairytale. I said, this ain't Disney, this is real life. Heck, even Disney Chairman, Bob Iger, was divorced. I also added, don't have fault with me, write our State legislators to make the laws fairer.Yeah, I figure, when you press 'play' on that song, she either drops it(for a while), or she ghosts. Either way, you win.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Ha, so they don't even bother to answer that question these days, lol!I broke it down to her in plan English. What is in it for me? She honestly couldn't come up with an answer. It would be nice to work it out where we're both content. She already knows that I will walk if pushed. And I even stated, you need to let me know soon if this doesn't work for you either. She was dreaming of a Disney fairytale. I said, this ain't Disney, this is real life. Heck, even Disney Chairman, Bob Iger, was divorced. I also added, don't have fault with me, write our State legislators to make the laws fairer.
Do you tell her that straight to the face? I mean do you hint at it or do you just say like "you know honey the law is not in favor of us, men"?I broke it down to her in plan English. What is in it for me? She honestly couldn't come up with an answer. It would be nice to work it out where we're both content. She already knows that I will walk if pushed. And I even stated, you need to let me know soon if this doesn't work for you either. She was dreaming of a Disney fairytale. I said, this ain't Disney, this is real life. Heck, even Disney Chairman, Bob Iger, was divorced. I also added, don't have fault with me, write our State legislators to make the laws fairer.
Nope, he gives solid advice though.Little off topic, @cola are you Alpha male strategies from youtube?
What do you think? You should know now, by the way I post, I'm pretty much point blank in my thoughts and actions.Do you tell her that straight to the face? I mean do you hint at it or do you just say like "you know honey the law is not in favor of us, men"?
Anything is possible, but I ain't bending.From my perspective, the biggest obstacle to yielding to common sense/enlightened self-interest, with most women, isn't necessarily a self-destructive female nature; it's primarily weakness, in that they're too easily influenced by the opinions of their friends/family/peers/classmates/coworkers/strangers/entertainment/news/whatever, which isn't even a distinctly female failing. Being too easily influenced against one's own long-term self-interest is a classic human failing, most common to children and weak men. Women just happen to be children, and men are inclined to forget this fact.
She'll go back to her support group, with this new development, and they'll encourage her to do something else stupid(as if she were their NASA test-monkey), until their advice finally irreparably ruins your relationship...at which point they'll convince her how smart she was(as she sobs uncontrollably) to follow their advice(by pushing whatever self-destruct button), because "it was never going to work out, anyway," and because now she's free to kiss more frogs, looking for her mythical prince.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.