Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Her Going Feminine

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm good at reading people. I'm reading you as full of sh1t.

How can anyone find the time to consistently post dozens of times a day? I honestly don't know..enlighten me boy
Then it will be very easy for you to explain how does a CEO like Elon Musk is so free to post on twitter, fvcks around, enjoys his time, flies to multiple countries and yet runs several companies?

You see buddy, the higher a man goes the more free time he has.

And the lower he is the more busy he is, that's why you have a hard time comparing because you're only ever been at the lower end.

U

user43770

Then it will be very easy for you to explain how does a CEO like Elon Musk is so free to post on twitter, fvcks around, enjoys his time, flies to multiple countries and yet runs several companies?

You see buddy, the higher a man goes the more free time he has.

And the lower he is the more busy he is, that's why you have a hard time comparing because you're only ever been at the lower end.
Typical spaz. Point out something obvious and try to make it your own.

I respect your hustle, but I don't like you

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Typical spaz. Point out something obvious and try to make it your own.

I respect your hustle, but I don't like you
Who do you think is gallivanting around town, in gentleman clubs or in other establishments whilst most, like u, are busy working?

Go ahead and check it out, you'd be surprised to see how full those places are at 10:30am to 3pm.

You might even see ur company owner there.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three more components of effective leadership:

1) Giving value to your clients and employees;
2) Serving your employees’ and clients’ needs before your own (seems like #1 but disparate);
3) The will to be great and expansive which demands other people to assist, whom you can lead

This discussion began with how to lead women and took a tangent. However, an effective leader can also lead women as a consequence of who he is, not as a stratagem.

Welcome all counters to further the discussion, @taiyuu_otoko @fastlife @samspade. Absent counters, then it is agreed.
@guru1000 applaud you for fighting the good fight in the face of dog pile, changing goal posts, tautologies, & ad hominem. My interest in this thread was to clear up misinformation. When something sounds good and all these accounts are agreeing with it, even though it has no basis in reality, it's easy for guys who don't have that experience to get sucked in and waste their time.

I'd hesitate to use the word 'effective.' Tyranny can be effective leadership. So can manipulation. But it comes back to the idea of being egoless. Benevolent. Abundant. High-quality people see through low-quality leadership (for the most part, given enough time). People with options will bounce. But I think it comes down to making a choice about who you want to be, and realizing that the standards you hold yourself to are for your benefit, and for your relationship with yourself and others. It's easy to get ego-invested in the idea that doing the right thing is the reason for your success, when really the same outcome could be achieved by being low-quality, and fvcking people over along the way.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The greatest teacher is the one with the most students, but one who has graduated the most to the point where the students feel like they have nothing more to learn from him.

The greatest master is not the one with the most followers but one who creates the most masters.

The greatest leader is not the one with the most people relying on him, but one who empowers the most to rely on themselves. He delegates responsibilities to his subordinates so that he can be free to focus on his vision.

The greatest parent is not the one who's child does not want to leave, but one who propels the child into the world.

The greatest lover is not the one with the most admirers, but one who left every person better than when he found them.....and so they don't need him anymore.

And the greatest god is not the one with the most worshippers, but one who creates the most gods. God's vision is that his children will one day be like him. Unlimited potential.
Very perceptive stormrider.

And that's how it's supposed to be.

A leader is 1st and foremost a teacher who empowers others.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Very perceptive stormrider.

And that's how it's supposed to be.

A leader is 1st and foremost a teacher who empowers others.
A leader always serves others