Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HELP!!!

Luji

Reaction score
She's being cold so I searched here and in google what to do. Then they all told me not to be too available for her, treat her worthless but make her feel special. So here's the thing, I continued replying on her but I act like Im busy. It's like I will reply in her every msg for 15mins. But because of that she got mad at me and now she doesnt replied any of my messages but have seen it. She's still online but she's not replying on my msgs. What should I do? My really freaking out now! Dont know what to do.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's being cold so I searched here and in google what to do. Then they all told me not to be too available for her, treat her worthless but make her feel special. So here's the thing, I continued replying on her but I act like Im busy. It's like I will reply in her every msg for 15mins. But because of that she got mad at me and now she doesnt replied any of my messages but have seen it. She's still online but she's not replying on my msgs. What should I do? My really freaking out now! Dont know what to do.
Dump her.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's better that a chick is mad at you then if she is ignoring you. If she is ignoring you she doesn't give a fvck. Women are not like men, the fact that she is mad is a good thing. Sit back and relax, be patient. If she comes back, okay.... if she doesn't, so what... go after other chicks.

Plums

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you have both got stuck inside a power game.
Message her, tell her you really like her but be prepared to dump her if she continues the power game. Mind games are not a healthy way to start a relationship. Clear, honest communication is.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean to be rude, but you sound like a troll or you're really without a single idea as to what to do. I don't know which one would be worst LOL

Can you manage to stay away from this chick for a couple of days? Clear your head, I really think you need to do that.

Luji

Reaction score
Message her, tell her you really like her but be prepared to dump her if she continues the power game. Mind games are not a healthy way to start a relationship. Clear, honest communication is.
Yeah right. She's like, pushing me away but she really doesnt want that. She told me not to message her again then now, she's the one who keep on messaging me now with random stuff. But I am just replying to end the conversation right away. She seems sad for what is happening. Im really sad that I have hurt her :(

Luji

Reaction score
I don't mean to be rude, but you sound like a troll or you're really without a single idea as to what to do. I don't know which one would be worst LOL

Can you manage to stay away from this chick for a couple of days? Clear your head, I really think you need to do that.
Yeah then what?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah then what?
Stay in the present. Do not think "then what?". We can discuss that based on how you feel, but clear your head first because she;s got you all worried and everything.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Withdraw your attention. Do not reward her negative actions with more attention. Turn off your phone for the day and hit the gym, or do something that's gonna build up your self worth and stop you thinking thinking that you require this woman in your life to be happy and that there aren't hotter women out there that are attainable. Only have a small window of time to communicate with her and if it isn't worth communicating then don't communicate. Do the same the next day. Rinse repeat.

Twodogs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read the back story and have to agree that it's time to say goodbye.
Your're acting way too needy and weak, don't make this mistake again.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not tell her you like her. You are to invested in her plus very needy. I would ignore and move along.

Plums

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah right. She's like, pushing me away but she really doesnt want that. She told me not to message her again then now, she's the one who keep on messaging me now with random stuff. But I am just replying to end the conversation right away. She seems sad for what is happening. Im really sad that I have hurt her :(
How have you hurt her exactly? Sounds like she is hurting herself. Don't be sad it's not the end of the world. If you are meant to be with her then you will be in the end. True attraction has a way of making sure of that. There is one thing that I have always relied on with the experience of true love and that is you really don't have to work too hard at all for it. True love motivates itself and will get you in the right place at the right time and is easy. If that is NOT what you are looking for, then you tend to attract to you what you are giving out. So if its just sex you want and you have to lie and cheat to get it (not that I am saying you are) you will attract confusion and trouble if the other person feels misled.

I don't see you as a weak or needy person. But you are confused and that is because you are thinking too much into it. You can only rely on what you know about yourself and play your own part, you can't play the multitudes of her part that your mind creates.

If in doubt leave it for a while, clear your mind and then look at the facts again.

Last edited: