“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

help with ********

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
There is this asian girly girl chick at work who says to the guy at work. "He is not my type" . She has said this infront of me a few times now. She has said that she is looking for a man that has a lot of money. She says that I couldn't aford her. So I just don't get it. does this mean that I'm not her type for a relationship but I am her type to **** her? Why would she say this anyway. I've never shown interest in her.

I wouldn't mind f--king her though.

Can someone please tell me what this girl is talking about?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Yes she totally admits that she is only looking for a man who has money. I respect her fore being honest that way..

I just want to f--k her. I need to think of some way to let her know that.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
damn...
she came into the room and said "he is not my type" again..

so.. then I asked her.. "do you get drunk easy?" and she sad "no. I don't drink. I'm always in control. you will not win me on that round thank you"

this girl is priceless. :)

I think I have to keep hiting on her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
"he's not my type" means "he's not my type"
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Her: He's not my type...

You: That's a good thing for you - becuase I'd only fvck you and leave you....
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Originally posted by NewMan
Her: He's not my type...

You: That's a good thing for you - becuase I'd only fvck you and leave you....
thanks. I will try this one on her and post her reply. :)
 

smoke city

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
Obviously she wants a rich guy...but that's just to take care of her material needs. She'll never want a relationship with you, but...Try this -- it has worked for me in a similar situation.

When she says something about wanting a rich guy, say something like

"Great! Find yourself a rich guy, and then call me when he goes out of town. Then we'll have some real fun..."

or..."Great! Maybe he can pay for our hot weekend in the bahamas..."


Whatever you do, don't be a chump and say the word "sex" or the f-word. Be *suggestive...
 
Top