Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help!! What should I do?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Yeah man, I’m really hurting right now. I never let anyone get close because I’m afraid of being hurt. I trusted this girl and she screwed me over. I don’t even know where to look to find someone worth it.
2 things:

1.) Don't go looking for the next chick. Go do your thing and have fun enjoying life. The good ones always come along when you aren't looking and least expect it.

2.) Remember how you feel right now. If the new guy doesn't work out she will reach out to you. Just remember how well she hid the new guy she branch swung to and how manipulating this chick can be. When she reaches out, tell her to go kick rocks or pound sand up her @ss.......You don't care anymore.

Live and learn brother. At least you read the signs well and dumped her. Trust me, that takes balls and most guys don't have the cahunas to do that. Kudos.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes props to you for ditching her and going NC.

Your emotions will swing, I’m like 24 days NC and my emotions still swing despite dating and banging other women.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Your emotions will swing, I’m like 24 days NC and my emotions still swing despite dating and banging other women.
I'm one year NC man... Lol TRUST in this... It gets better.

Especially if you where dealing with a woman who didn't treat you well... You will back and think... Hmmm why did I even bother dealing with crap like that.

Rapport101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday was like waking into a nightmare. I have emotional issues in terms of just not having them a lot of the time. This girl brought my emotions to the surface though. I lie to myself, to my family, and to my friends about how unhealthy and abusive this relationship was. I started processing it yesterday and I feel like I was under a spell. Now I’m half in and half out.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex slapped me a few times and I also slapped her, had to lie to family about that too. You’re better off without her.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Live and learn brother. At least you read the signs well and dumped her. Trust me, that takes balls and most guys don't have the cahunas to do that. Kudos.
^^This made me smile.

This sort of mindset leads a man on the road to greatness.

Baby steps. But an important milestone.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

^^I didn't know.

24 days later u r already a better version of a man u once were.

Isn't that amazing?

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she has undiagnosed bpd
There we go again....

People fall out of love... lust... whatever without being "crazy". Who the Hell knows why... it doesn't matter.... It sucks but it is what it is.

Rapport101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. I’ve got a serious problem now. First of all, every single day previous to today, I have ****ed up my no contact. This girl is in a relationship with another guy, we are broken up, and she’s been calling/texting/emailing me non stop. I picked up the phone last night and talked to her. She tells me about how she hasn’t been able to eat and how her entire body is under a huge amount of stress because of me. Then she flies off the handle because I went out to the bar, on Friday night, with a bunch of sexy women, and she started demanding to know who they are. But I’m just trying to move on. Anyway, she’s constantly messaging me about how much she loves me. This girl is bat**** crazy. I’m sick of feeling weak and emasculated by not following through. I want my strength back that this monster has leached away from me. I want to go back to being successful at work. I’m not giving up on no contact. Every time I’ve screwed it up, I sit back and think about what went wrong and what I can do to be stronger. I can’t be so ****ing weak that I can’t make it a single day. Im doing this. I got this. I’ve had enough of being put through the wringer by this piece of work.

Rapport101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and now she’s emailing me (because I have her blocked off of everything) telling me that “she’s coming over, where am I at.” This is too ****ing much

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is literally nothing she can do if you decide to move on. You seem to think she has some kind of power over you just through her persistence. In reality she is fighting a growing realization that she is powerless IF you have stopped caring.

Rapport101

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is literally nothing she can do if you decide to move on. You seem to think she has some kind of power over you just through her persistence. In reality she is fighting a growing realization that she is powerless IF you have stopped caring.
Nice. Thanks for pointing that out.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Ok. I’ve got a serious problem now. First of all, every single day previous to today, I have ****ed up my no contact. This girl is in a relationship with another guy, we are broken up, and she’s been calling/texting/emailing me non stop. I picked up the phone last night and talked to her. She tells me about how she hasn’t been able to eat and how her entire body is under a huge amount of stress because of me. Then she flies off the handle because I went out to the bar, on Friday night, with a bunch of sexy women, and she started demanding to know who they are. But I’m just trying to move on. Anyway, she’s constantly messaging me about how much she loves me. This girl is bat**** crazy. I’m sick of feeling weak and emasculated by not following through. I want my strength back that this monster has leached away from me. I want to go back to being successful at work. I’m not giving up on no contact. Every time I’ve screwed it up, I sit back and think about what went wrong and what I can do to be stronger. I can’t be so ****ing weak that I can’t make it a single day. Im doing this. I got this. I’ve had enough of being put through the wringer by this piece of work.
Her: I want to know who you were with.......blah blah blah
Me: Honey, you lost that privilege when I broke up with you. It was a hard decision for me to make, but you already being "in a relationship" and acting nutty with me reconfirms my decision and just made it easier. Thanks for the pvssy. Good luck with the new guy.

She will go ape shyte. Then she will not hear from me again.

And thats how it works.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, at least you know you could have another guy wondering what happenes when a chick he as banging suddenly goes cold...you definitely could have this chick back if only to bang but the question is could you do it eithout becoming invested again? I doubt it.

In your case its not worth the problems ot would cause

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you do realise if you let this woman back in your life she will be gone pronto as soon as she knows shes fully desired

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you do realise if you let this woman back in your life she will be gone pronto as soon as she knows shes fully desired

As soon as she finds a more STABLE branch, she will be GONE... And no matter how much you plead, beg, no matter how much pain you are in, she will give ZERO fuks about YOU.

Take it from some of us experienced guys... Woman are RUTHLESS when they jump onto the next guy.

She will act like you NEVER even existed.

This relationship is damaged beyond repair.. You will always have to watch your back with her, and there is a HIGH probability, that if the right dude came along, she would drop you like a sack of fuking spanners!

I would walk away from this, and start fresh with a woman, who will not bring this kind of uncertainty to your life.

Rapport101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, from what I can tell, is that I made a hug mistake dating this girl. I ignored red flags, and now I’m sitting in an std clinic to make sure that ***** didn’t infect me with anything. She told me that she has BPD and it is diagnosed. She just hadn’t told me before. So that pretty much concludes that. She won’t stop ****ing bugging me though. I tell her to **** off and quit contacting me, but she keeps going. Not sure how long the harassment will continue but I’m starting to think I may need to change my phone number. Starts messaging me that she’s in the hospital and how I’m right about everything. Like **** off.

Last edited:

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, at least you know you could have another guy wondering what happenes when a chick he as banging suddenly goes cold...you definitely could have this chick back if only to bang but the question is could you do it eithout becoming invested again? I doubt it.

In your case its not worth the problems ot would cause
Do not interact with this woman ever again. You idealize certain parts of who you were and how you felt when you were with her, but she, standing in a sea of other woman is completely grotesque by her behaviours alone. Find other woman and focus on yourself. Occupy every thought of her with another. She is the epitome of a poisonous snake of a human. Revel in each day the strength you had to not speak to her, and thank all that is holy that you had the balls to leave. Dont fvck her at all and dont even go near her.