Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help!! What should I do?

Rapport101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dam, sorry bro but good on you for breaking up with her. Your gut was right. Now, find someone worth your time.
Yeah man, I’m really hurting right now. I never let anyone get close because I’m afraid of being hurt. I trusted this girl and she screwed me over. I don’t even know where to look to find someone worth it.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very common technique a woman uses when;

1. She wants to dump u and hopes u get the hint.

2. She's subconsciously testing u 2 see if u will act like a wuss when she bullies you.

3. She is cheating but wishes 2 have you as a back up plan just in case she fails to hook the new guy.

It's likely No. 3....

So she's doing No. 2 on you right now.

And soon it will get to No. 1

Prepare an action plan that doesn't revolve around her.

The plan revolves around u.

The plan title; How 2 be a motherphucking great man !
I am experienced, call me an expert on women. This guy got it on point, You cant be sure on Cheating but her interest level dropped drastically and You are making iT worse by acting desperate on the contact effort. Never ask a woman whats wrong, that’s her job, just ghost.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I dumped her and her Facebook status immediately updated to in a relationship with another guy. I had her removed already off of social media, but my sister called me to tell me about it. What a piece of work
Sorry to hear that man.. This is how some woman operate... She will show less interest, because another dude in the picture!

Don't worry about it man... Depending on how old you are, this experience will be an important lesson for you to learn, to make you a better wiser man.

In months to come, you will forget about this chick, and find a better quality woman.. good luck

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, I’m really hurting right now. I never let anyone get close because I’m afraid of being hurt. I trusted this girl and she screwed me over. I don’t even know where to look to find someone worth it.

Hit the gym, keep positive.. leave dating for a little while.. get your mind healthy again, then go out and pound puzzy!

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I dumped her and her Facebook status immediately updated to in a relationship with another guy. I had her removed already off of social media, but my sister called me to tell me about it. What a piece of work
**** your serious lmao, Nice now You are free to be a better man and get Some new girls in your life

Rapport101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got hammered last night and wrecked some of her stuff that she had at my place.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys check out his rant in the NC thread.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Mourned the death of ur relationship. Do all the crying, shouting, swearing, cursing for 2-3 days, let it out, but do it where no one gets to see you act all wuss like.

That's it.

Then man up !

And focus on being a great man.

Who doesn't want to be close to a great man?
Even lesser man would love being close to a great man.
And woman would be scheming to get really close.

And once u hv acquired a little greatness, u will realise you don't need woman, and it's women who needs you.

Man up and be a great man !

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dating this girl for about 8 months. Most things have been really good up until this point. Suddenly two weeks ago she seems disconnected. She doesn't seem to care the same way that she did before. There are long periods of time in between responses when I message her (there never used to be). She picks up my phone calls less frequently. On top of this, the other night when we were together, I texted her a funny meme, and her phone didn't ring or vibrate, meaning that she has me on mute (which she admitted to). We have been having sex way less frequently, last night was the first time I had sex with her in a week, and smashed the **** out of her; it was pretty good. But I feel bothered. I am feeling anxiety about what is going on. She tells me that she loves me.. She gets off work at 8:00, texted me around 9:15 telling me that she is eating dinner. I asked her if she wanted to meet up and smoke a dube, and she told me that yeah, she'd want to meet up around 10:30, after she took a bath . I sent her another text back asking if she'd want to meet up a bit earlier than that because I don't want to be up too late, and she texted me back saying "I'll text you soon". I said to her that we didn't have to meet up tonight. An hour passed (it's now close to 10:30), then I texted her again asking if she still wants to meet up yes or no. She didn't respond so I called her. Then there was no answer. Then she texted me back saying that she was doing laundry so wouldn't be able to meet up. I said no problem, and said to her that I am having a bit of anxiety and would just like to chat with her a bit on the phone. No response. I called again, call ignored. I feel like something is going on with her but I don't know what. Does it sound like she is losing interest?
Ok Sporto, you're going to get a TON of advice and feedback here about she's screwing another guy, has other options, bla bla bla. Generic homogeneous s*hit. SOMETIMES it's true but not all the time. So take it with a grain of salt.

What is most likely happening is she has lost some interest. This can happen quite easily with women without any outside influence. What 95% of the SS posters on this site don't realize, that I just f*ucking shake my head at, is that in most cases the woman has bottomed out a bit in her emotions. Maybe the guy has caused it and maybe not. They are f*ucking women after all and logic or critical thinking is rarely in play with them. Women are like waves. They go up and down and up and down in their emotions. It doesn't AUTOMATICALLY mean she's f*ucking someone else. Women are slaves to their hormones and emotions. Guys, especially inexperienced ones, start to freak out when a woman withdraws a bit and they start to push more with drives the woman away even further.

So, based on many years or what works and what doesn't here's my advice:

1- Back off a bit and stop calling her and texting her so much. You seem WAY over-pursuant. Seriously. Check in maybe once a day. Talk but don't invite her over or whatever. Relationships need room to breathe.
2- Start focusing on your goals, hobbies, and profession. Talk about it with her with passion and enthusiasm. "Hey, think I'm going to start an online business, invest in RE, learn Russian, whatever. " Women LOVE men with goals and passion.
3- Hang out with your friends more. Guy time is huge.
4- Where can you get better? Confidence, attitude, setting goals, what? Start a self development program. Check out some Tony Robbins videos on You Tube. Corey Wayne is good too.

Whatever you do don't push, accuse, freak out, etc. And don't dump her. Play it cool. Watch a James Bond flick. Does he freak when chicks don't dig him? No. He focuses on his goals.

This is probably just a phase in most cases. Relationships need some time to marinate so don't be quite so available so you'll probably see a difference in her attitude. Final piece of advice is if she tries to break up with you, don't fight it, agree, go NC, and MOVE ON. Don't chase or pursue and if you haven't acted like an AFC or p*ussy, 80% chance she'll be back in time.

Good luck.

Dash

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she had already branch swung. She was too cowardly to end it.

Rapport101

Don Juan
Reaction score
**Update**

So I went no contact, and this girl went completely nuts. I blocked her off of everything and she started calling me from different numbers. 60 missed calls yesterday. Then she started blowing up my email until I blocked her off of that as well. The last thing she said to me was that if I’m going to be like that, she’s going to go and **** a mutual friend. My friend called me, and told me that she was trying to invite him out lol. So him and myself met up, went out, had two hb9s by the end of the night. Lol. And she’s still in the relationship with the other guy. Lmao. Also she tried telling me that the reason she had the relationship status update was a test to see if I cared but because I’m spinning other plates now I ruined everything

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
U ruined everything?

She cheated on u with another man.

And....

She was trying to hook up with ur friend.

Do explain how u managed to think u r the one who ruined everything...

I'm curious how u came to that conclusion

Rapport101

Don Juan
Reaction score
U ruined everything?

She cheated on u with another man.

And....

She was trying to hook up with ur friend.

Do explain how u managed to think u r the one who ruined everything...

I'm curious how u came to that conclusion
That’s what she was saying lol. Not me. She was trying to lie about the new relationship and say that it was a test. Because I was being with other girls I failed the test. Like I’m completely retarded or something.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That’s what she was saying lol. Not me. She was trying to lie about the new relationship and say that it was a test. Because I was being with other girls I failed the test. Like I’m completely retarded or something.
It's been hell 4 u these past few weeks.

And who put u there ? She did.

Now let's see how do u feel right now after going through it all....

Do u now feel she is worth ur attentions? Ur favors?
Or do u feel she's a complete waste of time?

Rapport101

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been hell 4 u these past few weeks.

And who put u there ? She did.

Now let's see how do u feel right now after going through it all....

Do u now feel she is worth ur attentions? Ur favors?
Or do u feel she's a complete waste of time?
I wish I had never met her. I’m having troubles stopping thinking about her though. It’s causing me some anxiety. She isn’t worth my attention. I feel like my emotions are rapidly swinging back and forth between an idealization of the relationship and the reality of what happened.