"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Help me with a post, types of humor

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
2,438
Reaction score
7
Age
39
All I'm asking for is for you guys to list types of humor so I can be broad with my next post.

Please don't clutter this thread, make a list and leave a few comments as possible. I'll start off:

Gag Humor
Play on words
Imitation
Story-Telling
Joke-Telling
Blatent Humor (pointing out the obvious)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Black humor.
 

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
281
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Neverland
Dry humor
Sarcasm
Puns
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
..

Sexual Humor
Ex:My friend had a song of him playing his guitar on his cell. My other frined listened to it, and infront of one of a HB9 my other friend just goes "mmm...I coulda played it better with my penis!"
was hilarious,s he laughed her ass off...guess you had to ahve been there though. thatw as ike the only thing he said like the entire busride[sucks].
 

crunchtime

Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Re: ..

Originally posted by Patrick124
Sexual Humor
Ex:My friend had a song of him playing his guitar on his cell. My other frined listened to it, and infront of one of a HB9 my other friend just goes "mmm...I coulda played it better with my penis!"
was hilarious,s he laughed her ass off...guess you had to ahve been there though. thatw as ike the only thing he said like the entire busride[sucks].
Lol, that reminds of that Seinfeld episode where George tries to get in one good line and then leave everyone wanting more.
 
Top