“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

HELP me get the courage...

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
...to ask this girl out. I always chicken out and tell myself next time,and don't do it next time. Give me some tips or links and don't gimme the use the search .
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
This is good but I wan't more http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=16835&highlight=courage*
Also a question: Is it acceptable to walk straight to a girl with only a hello and ask her number? (We talked before about 5 times,and know each other .I'd do it not to chicken out,the girl is glad to talk to me, I've seen her from the reflection of the window when I was leaning she was looking at me,maybe checking me out,1 y younger than me,and this all takes place in a gym...)
 

tibbetts

Banned
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
hawaii
My cousin was like the same way and guess what? He died in a car crash by a drunk driver. Realize that you could die tomorrow, grab your balls, and ask the girl out!
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by tibbetts
My cousin was like the same way and guess what? He died in a car crash by a drunk driver. Realize that you could die tomorrow, grab your balls, and ask the girl out!
I hate this as a motivational tool. Reason being that it instills a sense of desperation in you.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
i understand you fear getting hurt, the thing is you'll never find out if you never ask her out. it's usually better getting rejected and knowing the girl doesn't want you rather than "assuming" she might or might not like you.
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Don_Marko
go to www.thehun.com and jerk off... this site is not for you
I laughed.


Now to napoleon:

Grow a ****ing sack, fill it with balls, and ask her the hell out. She is just a damn girl, stop being a pvssy and ACT.
 

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHH!!!
I'll kill that chicken in me, die bitcch,DIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Keep 'em coming(replyes)
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Wow, get the hell outta here and ask her out already.
 

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2002
Messages
329
Reaction score
0
Location
Sheffield, UK
we can only tell you to go grow some balls and ask her out because that's the only way your going to have some chance, unless i come over to where you live, take you over to her over and ask her out for you (kidding!!!!)

just ask her out, you'll be even more gutted if you don't ask her out so you have got nothing to lose, you get more respect asking a girl out yourself
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
See last quote in sig.
 

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Earth
Your problem is that you are thinking. Stop thinking about what will go right or what could go wrong and just let yourself go with the flow of the situation.

Don't think, feel. Thought is an obstruction and a limitation. Thinking is a process of methodical routines that leads to hesitation and isolation. Remember, you will miss approximately 100% of the shots that you don't take.

Go with your gut and just ****ing do it... you'll feel like a champion when you do whether you fail or succeed, trust me.

There is no such thing as "next time" You could be killed in the next few minutes while walking across the street. Remember, tomorrow might be too late!
 
Top