Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me get my head on straight!

bclarke675

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry gang. I didn't mean to start a war here.

Just to update you, I went out with my buddies this weekend, and had them very envious of me, as a lot of good-looking women were coming up to me, chatting, hugging, asking me to dance, etc. I didn't ask for any numbers as none were interesting enough to make my grade, but had fun all the same.

Last night, I called the woman I'm dating and asked her to the comedy club for Friday to which she said she'd clear her schedule and arrange for her ex to pick up her kids from school on Friday. Looks like I'm playing things about as well as it can be done.

I appreciate all the help, but let's all get along and remember this board is for helping each other, not ripping on people who bring a viewpoint different from our own. Thanks!

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said "The rest of your post is full of assumptions as well. You can think what you like...makes no difference to me. I am confident that there are plenty of men here who are finding my input helpful and insightful."
----------------

Me: Although I don't always see eye to eye with Ms Wyldfire, I do respect her and her opinions. She's intelligent, well informed, witty, charming, sophisticated, pretty, not too old (
), writes very well and funny at times. I would miss her mucho if she were to leave this discussion forum.

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bclarke675:
Sorry gang. I didn't mean to start a war here.

I appreciate all the help, but let's all get along and remember this board is for helping each other, not ripping on people who bring a viewpoint different from our own. Thanks!
Well said!

Gipper

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Take No Dirt:
Wyldfire said "The rest of your post is full of assumptions as well. You can think what you like...makes no difference to me. I am confident that there are plenty of men here who are finding my input helpful and insightful."
----------------

Me: Although I don't always see eye to eye with Ms Wyldfire, I do respect her and her opinions. She's intelligent, well informed, witty, charming, sophisticated, pretty, not too old (
), writes very well and funny at times. I would miss her mucho if she were to leave this discussion forum.

Right back at ya, Dirty one!

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ms Wyldfire said "Right back at ya, Dirty one!"
--------------

Wowie!! Hahaha!! You turned me on!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Take No Dirt:
Ms Wyldfire said "Right back at ya, Dirty one!"
--------------

Wowie!! Hahaha!! You turned me on!

I think a warm breeze would turn you on...

hee hee

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don_Juanabe:
Where is this pic of WF I hear/read of?

:)
DJBe

There's a link on my profile...horrible pictures. I took them myself and a photographer I'm NOT...lol