help me? bad at this texting ****

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#1 Dont point out things. She knew that she didnt make it easy for you, dont point it out, youre lucky shes into you. Rather have a statement or such.

#2 No.

Basically, you're being afraid of any form of rejection here. You are not leading. Youre asking her to lead and that just doesnt work. She's into you so you should just meet up with her and seal the deal.

ediceneet12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i'm thinking of saying "Let's meet up and you can tell me about these activities in person"

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre still not leading. Just suggest you meet up at time&place for whatever. No need to put pressure on her like that.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking what to say won't help you. If your actions are not congruent with your words, you don't come off as genuine or sincere.

Say what you want to say, learn from your mistakes and successes, and repeat until something clicks.

Becoming successful with women is about trial and error, destroying fear of rejection. At my school I have a lot of friends that respect me because I can go up to groups of random hot girls that I've never met, have a short and sweet conversation, and leave with a number.

Trial and error.

ediceneet12

Don Juan
Reaction score
well she responded with "no I don't know you that well enough too tell you!"

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're not good at texting, then don't do it. Only use it to schedule dates and whatnot. If you want to learn to get better at it, just go on Chat Roulette, Omegle, or some other activity that requires you to talk to other people through chat.
But yeah, leave the small talk for in person. Phones in general that aren't used for making plans will kill relationships or any potential of one. :trouble:

But in the event If I encountered this situation, my exchange would of been a bit different.

Me: Driving a little fast in the parking lot huh?

Her: What can I say... I like to live dangerously

Me: There's a difference between living dangerously and being clumsy... Wear better shoes so your foot doesnt slip next time ahah

Becoming/acting indifferent/playful in this situation is your best bet. Right now, she's having her little fun with the "power" she temporarily has over you.

ediceneet12 said:
Ok i'm thinking of saying "Let's meet up and you can tell me about these activities in person"
That was a nice way to flip the tables. :up: Keep it playful until the conversation changes into your favor.

ediceneet12 said:
well she responded with "no I don't know you that well enough too tell you!"
She didn't reject your "offer." :rock:

My reply:
Me: x place at x time be there

Setup up something is the point in my reply.

Doesn't matter what she says, just stop texting at this point and go to bed or something. If she agree's then be there if not then find someone who will.

ediceneet12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright thanks I saw her today and she wasn't as flirty as she was yesterday she was in kind of a bad mood and we were busy working on school work. I need to get this chick out w/ me 1 on 1.

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
as said previously

Frayzer said:
My reply:
Me: x place at x time be there
put on your man pants and tell her. she is just a lil girl that is looking towards you to direct her. you wouldn't believe the success that will follow if you start to tell them instead of asking them.
and as far as her being in a bad mood the other day, what's done is done and if you are lucky enough to meet up with her again 1on1 all i have is one word for you and that is KINO it is your best friend and a close ally on the battlefields of puzzy slaying.

ediceneet12

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh thanks Stort lol I just found the first image sharing site that came up lol. and yeah you think it's possible she was just leading me on? she flirts with guys hard alot. I've seen her do it on multiple occasions.

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
flirts with guys a lot? ... you mean being a female right? it is their nature to do so, they are social beings.

if she is still talking to you then go for one last meet up or date or whatever the hell you want to call it. buuuuuuuut ALPHA the hell up bro. if you bring yourself as a man instead of a boy and she doesn't respond well next her into oblivion and move on to the abundance of puzzy just waiting for you to come get it.