Eggchen
Don Juan
This forum has turned to ****.
You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Chinese black magic!!!!Originally posted by Eggchen
This forum has turned to ****.
Well, there's an EXTREMELY fat line between being too laid back and being too desperate. You don't e-mail the girl 2 hours after the date. You don't let her bring 2 friends along on a date. I agree you have to go back to basics, because this is pretty basic stuff that you screwed up.Originally posted by Guitar_Whizz
I'm struggling to think where I went wrong though. It seems to me that there is an EXTREMELY fine line between being too laid back and being too forward with a girl, and if you get it wrong, you're doomed.
I really need to go back to basics here, as I'm still finding it hard to determine exactly what I did wrong.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Just remember, unless she hit you over the head with a hammer, all of the pain you are feeling is coming from inside your own brain. From your point of view you were on your way to a life filled with fun days and nights with your new love. From her point of view she got to know you, decided she only liked you as a friend, and tried to let you down easy. Next time don't build up a "relationship" in your mind where one does not exist yet. That way if you do get put into the LJBF zone it won't matter as much.Originally posted by Guitar_Whizz
Yeh I guess you guys are right, to a point. But I'm human and feel pain.
you don't ask. You tell her and wait for her to come along or not."Next e-mail, I ask if she'd like to see me again."
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.