"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Help another guy or not?

Nannu

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2001
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
What's up guys. I got a question here. There's a girl that I tried to get a date with for a while but was unsuccessful. It's not going anywhere based on "The System". But I still think this girl is really cool and my friend whos a pimp with the ladies wants her number from me. Should I give it to him?
Thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
if your friend was a pimp with the ladies, tell him to ask her himself.
 

4afe

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZ
^ Yeah ^
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Nothing is creepier to a girl than a random call from someone saying "hey, my friend gave me your number". FYI.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Nannu

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2001
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Thank you very much guys. You cleared things up.
 

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
Hold your horses there trigger.

Yes, he should be able to get his own. I also realise that you said you were unsuccessful before. My question is why haven't you moved on her or moved on entirely???

Sounds like you're still crushing her, so don't let your friend beat you to the draw. If you have given up, let her go. If you haven't given up, go for her full-force. This half-@$$ stuff ain't flying...

-CyranoDeBergerac
 

Nannu

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2001
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
What do you mean go for her full force? I can't get her out on a date. Do I keep asking over and over again and getting the "I'm busy" treatment? I'm not sure how to raise her interest level in me.
 

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
Originally posted by Nannu
What do you mean go for her full force? I can't get her out on a date. Do I keep asking over and over again and getting the "I'm busy" treatment? I'm not sure how to raise her interest level in me.
Okay, I have ten minutes so I'll make this quick...

If your efforts have failed you need to sit back and take an objective look at what you've been doing that hasn't worked. You've been trying aparrently, but sporadic, hav@$$, and/or misguided efforts are never going to get you anywhere. Faint heart never won fair lady. (which is why I say go after her full force)

It sounds like you're looking at her from the outside looking in. If her IL isn't there, either you're doing something incorrectly, or you're not even romantically postioning yourself close enough to her to register as a blip on her loveRadar.

So tell you what. Kick back. Relax. Take a look at what you've been doing and you tell me what you have and haven't been doing right?

-CyranoDeBergerac
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by [T]he ishop
Nothing is creepier to a girl than a random call from someone saying "hey, my friend gave me your number". FYI.

Except if she has already met you and find you attractive.
 
Top