"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Hello

Snap87

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Tommorow i am planning to meet atleast 5 girls in school. I know first you have to make eye contact and then smile and if you get a smile back, you go approach. How do I start a conversation after saying that and saying hi?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Hi and welcome to the site. You don't have to wait for eye contact to approach but it helps. Just ask how was your weekend or what are you gonna do for this one? You're prolly too young but one that is nice is "I saw you over there and you seemed interesting so I wanted to say hi..."

I reccomend reading some of the articles on conversing in the DJ bible, that oughta give you a lil more background...

Anyways have fun at the site which will no doubt change your life
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
The convesation section of the bible has some great tips, but the best way is just practice. Don't be afraid if you make a mistake, its the point of doing it ;).
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
lol, attaboy Vicky, see that wasn't so hard now was it? (Kinda saccarine but good for now :)
Why do you keep calling me vicky?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
I dunno, it's kinda cool? Do u find it condescending or something?
Its just unusual. Vicky isn't exactly a shorthand version of Vincent, but whatever floats your boat.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
I guess it started when you called my spanky in the other post, i coudln't think of anything funny to call you (well @ least nothing others would find funny) so vicky it was
 
Top