Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Height and OLD

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
For the record, I said cold approaches and social circle.
I forgot to add in social circle, my bad. My meaning and intent is still the same regardless of that omission.

But personally, if I wasn't appreciated on OLD, I would go some place where I was.
That's you. If you choose to limit your options that's your choice.

Btw how do you know for certain a women on OLD wouldn't appreciate you after meeting you in person?

And if I had to lie about my height just to be included for consideration, I sure as heck wouldn't feel appreciated.
Appreciation comes in many forms but it's mostly rooted in great deeds a man performs.

How does your height factor into appreciation?

It sounds more like egoism instead of appreciation.

And I'm not discriminatory, I certainly don't care how tall a guy is.
You don't. And that's good.

But women do, will you contest this ?

And this thread is all about giving shorter men a fighting chance.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And this thread is all about giving shorter men a fighting chance.
If a shorter man wants to lie about his height to get more dates, I'm not going to condemn him for it. I'm just saying that I personally am not interested in doing so.

There are plenty of opportunities in real life to meet women who will appreciate you in person without having to misrepresent yourself online.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If a shorter man wants to lie about his height to get more dates, I'm not going to condemn him for it. I'm just saying that I personally am not interested in doing so.
Your previous post suggest otherwise, refer to this post below;

Maybe he should concentrate on social circle and cold approach then?
Or maybe they should start a site for height challenged men: Shortguy.com :)
But let's just agree that I misunderstood the intentions of that previous post and take your current post as the most accurate representation of your stand towards men who wishes to lie about their height on OLD.

There are plenty of opportunities in real life to meet women who will appreciate you in person without having to misrepresent yourself online.
Of course there are plenty of opportunities in real life but so will there be with OLD. It's just a matter of maximising opportunities and not be limited.

Everybody represent themselves according to their own "truth" which sometimes to others might seem as a misrepresentation of their own version of what "truth" is.

A

AJ84

Why do people buy the lottery where instead of 78 brands of jars, there's literally millions if not billions of "jars" that usual end up empty ?

Because there's hope even when the odds are stacked against them.

If you take away a man's hope, he loses his purpose, when he loses his purpose he loses his will.

Let's give men some hope that even when he's short & disadvantaged, he could use some skills (like lying abt his height) to get dates, with the hope that one particular woman might just enjoy his company despite his height disadvantages.
True, for sure I would imagine that if he has other things going for him that there will be a woman who will give him a chance and over look the height and him lying about it.

And of course, for every man lying about his height there is a woman lying about her weight lol.

But for these people who do lie, how many bad first dates until they meet someone who can see beyond the lie? You know what I mean?

This is why OLD is just one means to date and should really just supplement others ways of dating like social circle etc.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
But for these people who do lie, how many bad first dates until they meet someone who can see beyond the lie? You know what I mean?
A man's nature is to push on set boundaries despite all his fears, his defeats, his hurts and never give in.

If a lie is said with the intent to hurt and destroy, then its justified to condemn such a liar.

But if the lie was told with the intentions of opening doors and allowing 2 people to fall in love with each other, I can see no fault with that. In this case, a man is merely opening doors that were mostly closed to him and giving women the chance to know him better. Sure he will mostly fail but at least it gives him a chance and the odds gets better as more doors are now opened.

And as far as the short man is concerned, the morality police can go fvck themselves.

A

AJ84

A man's nature is to push on set boundaries despite all his fears, his defeats, his hurts and never give in.

If a lie is said with the intent to hurt and destroy, then its justified to condemn such a liar.

But if the lie was told with the intentions of opening doors and allowing 2 people to fall in love with each other, I can see no fault with that. In this case, a man is merely opening doors that were mostly closed to him and giving women the chance to know him better. Sure he will mostly fail but at least it gives him a chance and the odds gets better as more doors are now opened.

And as far as the short man is concerned, the morality police can go fvck themselves.
Oh yeah I’m not coming from a morality perspective. People lie about stuff all the time, like I said women lie on OLD too.

I’ve read and heard so many stories about men meeting up with women only to discover that they are not the physical image they presented themselves, and women meeting up with men and discovering the same thing.

My question is how much better are the odds of having dating success when one does that? I honestly don’t know so I’m wondering.

Because you meet a woman or man online, tell a white lie and then maybe have some text back and forth and then a face to face meet up where you take time and travel to meet them at a cafe, park or whatever and then what? Just seems like it would be a waste of time for the person lying unless they have amazing game and way to frame it so that the lie is not an issue. Basically, using the lie to actually attract the other person. Because that is the whole point of the lie to begin with right? Bait.

It’s like a job resume: a good one may you in the door but means noting if you tank the interview.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2-3” isn’t that noticeable it’s a footwear / posture correction. It’s possible for a 5’7 man in boots with good posture to look the same as a 5’10 man with bad posture.

If you’re 5’6 claiming 5’11, I’d imagine being called out is a more common occurrence.

Women will either bank the lie and deny the second date, bank it and overlook it (strong first date), or not even notice it. In my personal experience it’s the latter two, as my second date rate is quite high even with women close to my “fake” height.

I did have had a woman ask me what my real height is on the fourth date, so that’s pretty telling. Still ****ed her lol.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is how much better are the odds of having dating success when one does that? I honestly don’t know so I’m wondering.

Basically, using the lie to actually attract the other person. Because that is the whole point of the lie to begin with right? Bait.

It’s like a job resume: a good one may you in the door but means noting if you tank the interview.
I don’t know if it’s really “bait.” It’s just the facts... a man gets more responses online being taller. This is not a controversial reality.

The job interview analogy is correct. You must be able to bring home the goods. The difference is women *want* to rationalize choosing a man with flaws. They buy using emotion. OLD takes the emotion out of dating and turns it into a formula. Like anything else, it’s a system that can be beaten.

A

AJ84

2-3” isn’t that noticeable it’s a footwear / posture correction. It’s possible for a 5’7 man in boots with good posture to look the same as a 5’10 man with bad posture.

If you’re 5’6 claiming 5’11, I’d imagine being called out is a more common occurrence.

Women will either bank the lie and deny the second date, bank it and overlook it (strong first date), or not even notice it. In my personal experience it’s the latter two, as my second date rate is quite high even with women close to my “fake” height.

I did have had a woman ask me what my real height is on the fourth date, so that’s pretty telling. Still ****ed her lol.
Hahaha if it’s working for you that’s good to know. That was what I was questioning so glad to see that it is successful for you and im
sure that success is due to qualities you have that are attractive to women.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But let's just agree that I misunderstood the intentions of that previous post and take your current post as the most accurate representation of your stand towards men who wishes to lie about their height on OLD.
When I said maybe he should focus on cold approach and social circle, I'm saying that for those guys who are like minded as myself.
I'm sure not everyone here wants to qualify themselves to random women on OLD by exaggerating their height.
To me, that seems to close to an admission that your true self is not worthy of a date. Again, that's for me and people of like mind.

I know for other guys, the lie is one of the first tools in the tool box they will reach for.
Fine for them, I've seen it be effective, it's just not my style.
And that's great, because this way I get more of the women who are interested in integrity.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me, that seems to close to an admission that your true self is not worthy of a date .
The implicit logic in this quote is that their opinion of your true self is of value to you. Quite the contrary, the man who lies to sex women could care less of their opinion of him--hence, the lie, and zero fear of "getting caught." He just says whatever to sex them, without any investments into them or his words.

To the contrary, your quote demonstrates that you think that your true self is worthy of a date and thus refuse to lie for this reason. The act of "thinking" about this subject alone demonstrates you care enough and invest into her opinion of your present value (or your opinion of your present value as she may perceive). The "liar" simply cares not about her value, the potential consequence, her opinion of him, or his opinion of himself relative to her. He just does whatever he wants--free of biases, judgments, opinions, or worry.

Very different thinking.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When I said maybe he should focus on cold approach and social circle, I'm saying that for those guys who are like minded as myself.
I'm sure not everyone here wants to qualify themselves to random women on OLD by exaggerating their height.
To me, that seems to close to an admission that your true self is not worthy of a date. Again, that's for me and people of like mind.

I know for other guys, the lie is one of the first tools in the tool box they will reach for.
Fine for them, I've seen it be effective, it's just not my style.
And that's great, because this way I get more of the women who are interested in integrity.
Worthy of a date?

Well that's certainly the core value of a submissive - passive man.

Some men are like me that's assertive - dominant. And it's women who should be worthy of me because it is I who would lead her to greater heights.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some men are like me that's assertive - dominant. And it's women who should be worthy of me because it is I who would lead her to greater heights.
Don't try twisting it, it's the guys who are lying who are trying to make themselves appear worthy of a date, they're supplicating.

If you were so dominant, the women should be lying to qualify themselves to you, not the other way around.

That's the way I see it, anyway. Like Guru says, it's different ways of thinking.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't try twisting it, it's the guys who are lying who are trying to make themselves appear worthy of a date, they're supplicating.
If you have a desire to lie and didn't, then you would be supplicating to her by restricting your own desire (to lie) to appease her.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If you have a desire to lie and didn't, then you would be supplicating to her by restricting your own desire (to lie) to appease her.
I was about to reply but you beat me to it Guru.

Anyhow your statement here is true.

Aside to Zekko,

I'm not twisting anything. I merely stating facts.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was about to reply but you beat me to it Guru.

Anyhow your statement here is true.

Aside to Zekko,

I'm not twisting anything. I merely stating facts.
They're making the argument for us. LOL

Those who refuse to lie prompted by fear of when she finds out she will lose attraction are the real supplicators. They structure--and for some suppress--their behavior in fear of her reaction and exit.

The irony, here, is a liar who DGAF, will play with his lies, and even throw them out there unnecessarily, and lie and about her understanding of his lie through a discussion prompted by him, and her knowing very well he is lying as he is continues to play with her, and she will still run across a mine field to stay with him. Hilarious!

Fellas, in the end. Lie, don't lie ... the action is irrelevant. All that matters is FRAME, the motivations from which you are operating.