Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Height and OLD

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I overstated my height by 1" on Match a few years back and got called out on it by a few dates. One of those dates that called me out turned into a LTR. She teased me about it for a few years, but it certainly didn't keep her from coming after me. Like someone stated earlier, if they like you it isn't going to matter. If they don't like you, that is going to be their excuse to shoot you down.

These days when a girl asks me how tall I am, I ask how big their t!ts are. That stops the majority of them right there, or they throw out the excuse that they just wanted to know what heels to wear and they didn't care how tall I was. Yeah right! Biatches are full of schitt.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I automatically subtract 2 inches from whatever the dude puts. If he doesn't put a height, I will eventually ask, and then subtract two inches :)

Last guy I met, on his profile he put 5'7". Okay, I thought, I'm 5'5" and what dude would lie about being 5'7"?

I get to the restaurant, I park and he's side leaning on his beemer (lol). I get out, walk over, give him a hug hello, and when he straightens up I realize that he is ABOUT AN INCH SHORTER than me. (I was wearing flat boots specifically because of his height) Not only was he shorter than me, but he was pretty slight. I felt like a fat pig next to him.

It sucked that he lied about his height

We had a decent time at dinner. There was one awkward silence which I filled. The NEXT story he tells me it's about his 'really good friend'. You know, the kind of friend that can go long periods in the car without talking because he 'doesn't get anxious about silence'. I thought that was pretty petty.

He didn't get ghosted immediately, we still chatted a bit over text while I contemplated if I should simply ghost him or be honest and say I didn't appreciate the height difference. I dislike being outright mean.

Eventually he sent a text that I planned on returning, but got busy and forgot (because I was low IL anyways) and we faded.
Would you have gone out with this guy if he would have stated his correct height on his profile? I'm guessing the 1" less in height was too big of a difference for you? You wore flat boots on purpose even when you thought he was 5'7".

So after the date you were upset because he made you feel like a fat pig because he was thinner than you, he was 1" shorter than you, miffed because of the silence comment. And instead of sending him a text saying "I'm not feeling it", you strung him along for another week even tho you knew you had zero interest. <----Typical female behavior, there ya go fella's.

They will always protect their feelings first and foremost. They will lie and mislead to avoid conflict when there is a chance the guy might go off on them. Then disguise it all as "I don't like being mean". So they would rather blow smoke up your ass than be honest about how they feel. Last I checked misleading someone wasn't very nice either. Go by actions, not words.

@sazc provided us with a great example of typical female behavior and how shallow they are. They've got way too many options with OLD, that they can be this petty. Its why so many guys complain about how on OLD is such a waste of time if you aren't in the top 25% of male SMV.

And @sazc, how big are your t!ts? :p Don't worry I'm tall enough you wouldn't feel insecure on a date wearing your 5" red sole Louboutin's!

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's their rationalizing but it has to do with the status/safety feeling of being with a tall guy and wanting tall kids. I met one Napoleon complex guy my whole life. Mostly it's a projection of "I'm not attracted to you so how dare you act confident" lol.
When it comes of picking a partner women are more into eugenetics than mengle the leading doctor of the nazis.

Height, hairline, jawline, shoulder width, d1ck size and basically any physical index is measured and valued deeper than a cowboy at the cows market.

All those personality traits as humor, altruism or whatever sounds good on paper has no value or is sometime and handicap if it stands in the middle of your predatory behaviour toward your competition, just notice how quick and painless they drop their long term husbands if a bigger better deal comes.

They seize and drop men not any different than us with tools clothes.

You are also very right in that last line, they believe a man should act and think according to the "clearance" he gets from them, an average guy daring to disobey his role must be punished or pushed away from the hive.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true.

But so do I.

I like to list my actual height because it seldom eliminates me from the women I am targeting. I like em tiny and petite, so at 5’10” I’m cool with not showing up in the search results of a 5’8” woman looking for a 6’0”+ guy, or the same woman getting in touch because she thinks I’m 6’ plus.

If a 5’0” woman isn’t going to date a man an inch or two under 6’, then I’m cool with them passing me up too.
Im 5'10 also. Since when is 5'10 not good enough lol. I thought 5'10 was average regular man height.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met countless mma figters when I worked for a promotion. If a guy was over about five eight, he had daddy issues. If he was that height or under, he was a fighter because he had a complex about being short. The latter would often have dad as a corner man. The former's father would rarely even be there.
huh explain I don't understand? Why would a grown man fighter have daddy issues because he was average height? Im just wondering where does the father come into play? Just wondering

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you have gone out with this guy if he would have stated his correct height on his profile? I'm guessing the 1" less in height was too big of a difference for you? You wore flat boots on purpose even when you thought he was 5'7".

So after the date you were upset because he made you feel like a fat pig because he was thinner than you, he was 1" shorter than you, miffed because of the silence comment. And instead of sending him a text saying "I'm not feeling it", you strung him along for another week even tho you knew you had zero interest. <----Typical female behavior, there ya go fella's.

They will always protect their feelings first and foremost. They will lie and mislead to avoid conflict when there is a chance the guy might go off on them. Then disguise it all as "I don't like being mean". So they would rather blow smoke up your ass than be honest about how they feel. Last I checked misleading someone wasn't very nice either. Go by actions, not words.

@sazc provided us with a great example of typical female behavior and how shallow they are. They've got way too many options with OLD, that they can be this petty. Its why so many guys complain about how on OLD is such a waste of time if you aren't in the top 25% of male SMV.

And @sazc, how big are your t!ts? :p Don't worry I'm tall enough you wouldn't feel insecure on a date wearing your 5" red sole Louboutin's!
@Howiestern you sound incredibly butthurt about the ladies which is interesting because you always present yourself as someone who has no troubles getting them....?

No, I would not have talked to him if he stated his height was 5'4". I'm 5'5". I give leeway for 5'7" but not under. It's MY choice.

Let's be clear, "he" didn't "make me" feel like a fat pig. That is all on me.

That was actually an interesting situation as it educated me that I should look for guys who are not sleight, so I don't waste anyone's time. That was a new lesson.

I didn't string him along for another week. We went out Friday, we chatted over text Sunday, briefly. He sent a text Sunday night telling me how his weekend was (not asking any questions) and I held off replying as i contemplated what I wanted to say in reply, and then forgot about the exchange till a few weeks later. I've been working a lot of overtime lately and didn't have the bandwidth to focus on something that didn't really interest me - which is something you guys preach a lot about aroubd here - funny how a woman is chastized for the same behavior.

Anyways, forgot about him due to low IL. When I remembered a free weeks later, I realized I never got back to him. Athat point I figured it was dead.

Let me also be clear that there were other things I found distasteful about him. He has a child he's not bothering trying to see and he's blaming the mother. He has no clue why his marriage failed "out of to he blue one day" (hogwash) and just enough general chit chat that let me know he wasn't the guy for me.

My apologies for not completely recapping the dialogue on our date and misleading your judgement

Full C

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tall chicks are not feminine to me. Once a chick gets to about 5'8 - 5'10 it becomes a turn off. A girl is supposed to be fun sized. There is noting sexier than a chick that has to get on her toes to kiss you ( according to a friend of mine). Give me a petite Latina with a big butt and I'm good ( Vida Guerra). The only problem with short chicks is that you may get short sons. This is unfair to your kid.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@Howiestern you sound incredibly butthurt about the ladies which is interesting because you always present yourself as someone who has no troubles getting them....?

No, I would not have talked to him if he stated his height was 5'4". I'm 5'5". I give leeway for 5'7" but not under. It's MY choice.

Let's be clear, "he" didn't "make me" feel like a fat pig. That is all on me.

That was actually an interesting situation as it educated me that I should look for guys who are not sleight, so I don't waste anyone's time. That was a new lesson.

I didn't string him along for another week. We went out Friday, we chatted over text Sunday, briefly. He sent a text Sunday night telling me how his weekend was (not asking any questions) and I held off replying as i contemplated what I wanted to say in reply, and then forgot about the exchange till a few weeks later. I've been working a lot of overtime lately and didn't have the bandwidth to focus on something that didn't really interest me - which is something you guys preach a lot about aroubd here - funny how a woman is chastized for the same behavior.

Anyways, forgot about him due to low IL. When I remembered a free weeks later, I realized I never got back to him. Athat point I figured it was dead.

Let me also be clear that there were other things I found distasteful about him. He has a child he's not bothering trying to see and he's blaming the mother. He has no clue why his marriage failed "out of to he blue one day" (hogwash) and just enough general chit chat that let me know he wasn't the guy for me.

My apologies for not completely recapping the dialogue on our date and misleading your judgement

Full C
Your date lied.

And you weren't attracted to him.

It was within your right to do as you please.

The dude just need better game next time round.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FYI fellas:

I lie about my age. I make myself older, I make myself younger.

I lie about my occupation; I tell them I work as a janitor.

I lie about my residence and cars; I tell them it's not mine.

I lie about my past; I tell them I was married three times or never had a relationship.

I lie about my name;

My philosophy;

My interests;

My ...

You know what? It's irrelevant. What is relevant: your FRAME. And that is the motivation from which you operate.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
FYI fellas:

I lie about my age. I make myself older, I make myself younger.

I lie about my occupation; I tell them I work as a janitor.

I lie about my residence and cars; I tell them it's not mine.

I lie about my past; I tell them I was married three times or never had a relationship.

I lie about my name;

My philosophy;

My interests;

My ...

You know what? It's irrelevant. What is relevant: your FRAME. And that is the motivation from which you operate.
A lie only matters when you lose. Use that as a lesson to be better then before.

It's doesn't matter when you win.

The frame is always to win.

That's the masculine frame.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll never forget a female friend of mine saying "yeah but you're not naturally a big Guy" completely devaluing all my (clean) bodybuilding accomplishments. Same with an ex devaluing my transformation from borderline incel to great with women. It's like they only care about your birth state lol.
Totally true, your effort and behaviour are secondary compared to how you were born.

They simply gauge your fabric stock and expect you to sit there and be happy with that no matter what limitations it brings you.

Are you an average guy with no market value in the western world so move east to get a hot wife...that makes you scum to them.

Are you an average looking guy from the middle class that through sport and hardwork becomes a good looking wealthy entrepreneur...first time possible they will tell you that you are a "fake".

I say it again, when it comes of dna and origin they are worst than nazis, of course nothing worng with their nose jobs, b00bs job, fancy clothes and make up.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. Not saying 5'10" isn't good enough.

I was just saying that when a lot of women a little closer to our height search by height requirements, they'll typically set the bottom end at around 5'11" or 6'0". If I added an extra inch or 2 as the OP suggested, I would definitely start showing up in the search results of a lot more women, just as he claims.

But I don't want to. I like women around 5'2" or 5'4", petite, etc. and I am already showing up in their search results @ 5'10". All I would be doing by adding more height is to attract more women further away from my preference to begin with. That's why I don't do it.

It is about MY preferences. Not theirs.
Thanks for the heads up. I think I'll lie and decrease my stated height by four inches. Too many tall women are bothering me. I also like petite girls. :)

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanna see @sazc's t!ts! You showed Big Neil. :D Come on baby, I have a dollar for ya!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you aren't using height to your advantage in OLD, you are doing yourself a disservice. Women screen by height. There's simply no getting around this.

The average human male is under 6'0. Therefore, the majority of men could be leaving some height on the table. The following height guidelines can be used to your benefit:

-If you are under 6'0, add up to 2 or 3 inches to your actual height until you reach 6'0
-If you are 6'0-6'3, use your actual height
-If you are over 6'3, use 6'3.

If you have any moral issues with this, remember each time you met a woman 20 lbs heavier or 5 years older than her pictures / profile. If you have thick soled shoes like Air Maxes or boots that can add 1-1.5", wear them the first two dates.

All's fair in love and war. Happy hunting!
OK, so am I supposed to stretch my 5'5" height a whole 7" into 6'? :mad::mad::mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These days when a girl asks me how tall I am, I ask how big their t!ts are. That stops the majority of them right there, or they throw out the excuse that they just wanted to know what heels to wear and they didn't care how tall I was. Yeah right! Biatches are full of schitt.
I'll have to remember that one!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes of picking a partner women are more into eugenetics than mengle the leading doctor of the nazis.

Height, hairline, jawline, shoulder width, d1ck size and basically any physical index is measured and valued deeper than a cowboy at the cows market.

All those personality traits as humor, altruism or whatever sounds good on paper has no value or is sometime and handicap if it stands in the middle of your predatory behaviour toward your competition, just notice how quick and painless they drop their long term husbands if a bigger better deal comes.

They seize and drop men not any different than us with tools clothes.

You are also very right in that last line, they believe a man should act and think according to the "clearance" he gets from them, an average guy daring to disobey his role must be punished or pushed away from the hive.
This post is so good that I am incentivized to create another profile just so I could Like it again.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tall chicks are not feminine to me. Once a chick gets to about 5'8 - 5'10 it becomes a turn off. A girl is supposed to be fun sized. There is noting sexier than a chick that has to get on her toes to kiss you ( according to a friend of mine). Give me a petite Latina with a big butt and I'm good ( Vida Guerra). The only problem with short chicks is that you may get short sons. This is unfair to your kid.
Yes, I am SO unattracted to this 6' gal:

http://www.mariasharapova.com/filter/hentry

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
OK, so am I supposed to stretch my 5'5" height a whole 7" into 6'? :mad::mad::mad:
You should twist it with;

"I'm a 5'5" man with an 8" d1ck that has women nicknaming it as GodZilla or the one eyed devil"

Then finish it off with a sentence that says; "Don't worry, i'll completely understand it if you are not brave enough to handle Godzilla".