Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Height and OLD

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm a 5'5" man with an 8" d1ck that has women nicknaming it as GodZilla or the one eyed devil"
Another example of how lying can be a complicated game. Tell a girl that you have a 10" d!ck when you really have 5". What happens when you get her into bed? Can always blame it on alcohol, I guess. "I'm too drunk to become fully erect so it's only halfway up" :)

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Another example of how lying can be a complicated game. Tell a girl that you have a 10" d!ck when you really have 5". What happens when you get her into bed? Can always blame it on alcohol, I guess. "I'm too drunk to become fully erect so it's only halfway up" :)
Of course !

The game is to win, the details doesn't matter, it's the results that matters.

The desired results dictates the details.

If a man gets to get laid then he has achieved his objective. How he gets there doesn't matter.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you have gone out with this guy if he would have stated his correct height on his profile? I'm guessing the 1" less in height was too big of a difference for you? You wore flat boots on purpose even when you thought he was 5'7".

So after the date you were upset because he made you feel like a fat pig because he was thinner than you, he was 1" shorter than you, miffed because of the silence comment. And instead of sending him a text saying "I'm not feeling it", you strung him along for another week even tho you knew you had zero interest. <----Typical female behavior, there ya go fella's.

They will always protect their feelings first and foremost. They will lie and mislead to avoid conflict when there is a chance the guy might go off on them. Then disguise it all as "I don't like being mean". So they would rather blow smoke up your ass than be honest about how they feel. Last I checked misleading someone wasn't very nice either. Go by actions, not words.

@sazc provided us with a great example of typical female behavior and how shallow they are. They've got way too many options with OLD, that they can be this petty. Its why so many guys complain about how on OLD is such a waste of time if you aren't in the top 25% of male SMV.

And @sazc, how big are your t!ts? :p Don't worry I'm tall enough you wouldn't feel insecure on a date wearing your 5" red sole Louboutin's!
Sazc seems to be obessed with height. It’s not her fault. She is like every woman out there. It’s “in” right now to be tall. She was posting Bumble conversations with some dude who was easily a hb 5 (no homo) but was 6’2. I see it everyday, women will sacrifice looks for height.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man gets to get laid then he has achieved his objective. How he gets there doesn't matter.
If that's what's important to you, I guess. If that's your end all be all.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If that's what's important to you, I guess. If that's your end all be all.
The objective is to win. It's not whats important for or end all be all for me.

It's just me being in tune to the nature of men. I'm not going to make it complicated with ideologies.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Sazc seems to be obessed with height. It’s not her fault. She is like every woman out there. It’s “in” right now to be tall. She was posting Bumble conversations with some dude who was easily a hb 5 (no homo) but was 6’2. I see it everyday, women will sacrifice looks for height.
It's an "in" for a male to be taller then a female since Adam and Eve.

It's just her biological imperative choosing the best possible DNA in a mate that's driving her choices.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I automatically subtract 2 inches from whatever the dude puts. If he doesn't put a height, I will eventually ask, and then subtract two inches :)

Last guy I met, on his profile he put 5'7". Okay, I thought, I'm 5'5" and what dude would lie about being 5'7"?

I get to the restaurant, I park and he's side leaning on his beemer (lol). I get out, walk over, give him a hug hello, and when he straightens up I realize that he is ABOUT AN INCH SHORTER than me. (I was wearing flat boots specifically because of his height) Not only was he shorter than me, but he was pretty slight. I felt like a fat pig next to him.

It sucked that he lied about his height

We had a decent time at dinner. There was one awkward silence which I filled. The NEXT story he tells me it's about his 'really good friend'. You know, the kind of friend that can go long periods in the car without talking because he 'doesn't get anxious about silence'. I thought that was pretty petty.

He didn't get ghosted immediately, we still chatted a bit over text while I contemplated if I should simply ghost him or be honest and say I didn't appreciate the height difference. I dislike being outright mean.

Eventually he sent a text that I planned on returning, but got busy and forgot (because I was low IL anyways) and we faded.
I wouldn't have blaimed you if you had just walked out when you noticed he lied a LOT about his height!

I don't think two people have to be talking all the time! There is no harm in being silent for a while. Like the guy in your post, I too am comfortable in silence. Would rather think & say something rather than just spurt out anything that comes to mind to avoid silence. Maybe you were a bit harsh on him in that sense.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meanwhile she's laying there thinking "I wish it was just a little bigger....."

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meanwhile she's laying there thinking "I wish it was just a little bigger....."
I always think......I wish it was a little bit tighter! Yep goes both ways. Kegl Exercises Sweetie! try them for a few weeks.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Height money looks all matter. But dominance in environment and full trust in oneself trumps all /thread
It all matters. Unwavering belief in ones own abilities and path will trump all. Keep building and fortifying, SoSauvers. No excuses.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could say the same thing about paying a hooker.

A

AJ84

Not at all. More accurately, it's putting yourself into the proper search criteria. Online dating is an algorithm for most. People screen based off specific criteria. If you want to appear in more searches, you must fit more criteria. It's no different than keyword matching in google.
Like Google searches. And how many times have we all gotten annoyed with search results that were not what we wanted.

So I’m not sure how helpful it would be to lie just to show up in more searches, only to be potentially rejected in person when she realizes you are not the person in the profile.

Seems like a time waster and unnessary personal suffering but to each their own.

One of the hottest guys I have ever met is 5’6, fyi, and has a hot girlfriend taller than him.
Funny as hell, confident, and very chill. He refers to himself as ‘short but sweet’.

OLD is like grocery shopping where there are 78 brands of the same flavour of jam and everyone feels entitled to try each jar because what if they settle on a brand that isn’t the best? Why not try them all? Usually ending up unfulfilled surrounded by a bunch of empty jars.

In more organic dating (social circle, work etc) there’s 2 or 3 brands and people are given a chance and more likely to give someone a chance.

That hot short but sweet guy met his girl in a rowing club. Not sure if he ever did OLD so perhaps he would not have shown up in many searches filtering for height but it would of been their loss anyway because he’s sick hot and great personality and someone noticed and nabbed him right off the market.

That’s why I don’t think people should rely on just OLD for dating.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Google searches. And how many times have we all gotten annoyed with search results that were not what we wanted.

So I’m not sure how helpful it would be to lie just to show up in more searches, only to be potentially rejected in person when she realizes you are not the person in the profile.

Seems like a time waster and unnessary personal suffering but to each their own.

One of the hottest guys I have ever met is 5’6, fyi, and has a hot girlfriend taller than him.
Funny as hell, confident, and very chill. He refers to himself as ‘short but sweet’.

OLD is like grocery shopping where there are 78 brands of the same flavour of jam and everyone feels entitled to try each jar because what if they settle on a brand that isn’t the best? Why not try them all? Usually ending up unfulfilled surrounded by a bunch of empty jars.

In more organic dating (social circle, work etc) there’s 2 or 3 brands and people are given a chance and more likely to give someone a chance.

That hot short but sweet guy met his girl in a rowing club. Not sure if he ever did OLD so perhaps he would not have shown up in many searches filtering for height but it would of been their loss anyway because he’s sick hot and great personality and someone noticed and nabbed him right off the market.

These points are all true and well-taken. None of it changes the fact that if he posts 5'6 on his profile he won't get very many responses. It's just reality. He can be the hottest 5'6 guy on earth, it's just not going to be favorable for him online.

All the OP is suggesting.. he will get more responses as 5'9 than 5'6. It has nothing to do with how good his game is. You get no chance online if you don't meet certain criteria. It's simply that cut and dry.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These points are all true and well-taken. None of it changes the fact that if he posts 5'6 on his profile he won't get very many responses. It's just reality. He can be the hottest 5'6 guy on earth, it's just not going to be favorable for him online.
Maybe he should concentrate on social circle and cold approach then?
Or maybe they should start a site for height challenged men: Shortguy.com :)

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You could say the same thing about paying a hooker.
You could say the same thing with your girlfriend or wife.

One way or the other you still pay.

It's just a difference in "amount".

The hooker gets paid in $.

The girlfriend and wife gets paid with your time, your loyalty, your sacrifices, your money and your DNA.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe he should concentrate on social circle and cold approach then?
Maybe he's clever and uses both, OLD & cold approach to increase his chances.

Why would you suggest a man limit himself to just cold approaches if he's 5'6" ?

Sounds discriminatory.

Or maybe they should start a site for height challenged men: Shortguy.com :)
How does this limitation help a 5'6" man who by your society standards is short ?

This too sounds discriminatory.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Why do people buy the lottery where instead of 78 brands of jars, there's literally millions if not billions of "jars" that usual end up empty ?

Because there's hope even when the odds are stacked against them.

If you take away a man's hope, he loses his purpose, when he loses his purpose he loses his will.

Let's give men some hope that even when he's short & disadvantaged, he could use some skills (like lying abt his height) to get dates, with the hope that one particular woman might just enjoy his company despite his height disadvantages.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you suggest a man limit himself to just cold approaches if he's 5'6?
For the record, I said cold approaches and social circle.
But personally, if I wasn't appreciated on OLD, I would go some place where I was.

And if I had to lie about my height just to be included for consideration, I sure as heck wouldn't feel appreciated.

And I'm not discriminatory, I certainly don't care how tall a guy is.