Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Height and OLD

shwami_salami

Don Juan
Reaction score
im 6'5.Height doesn mean jackshyt when it comes to attraction. I actually got told by some shorties that height difference is too much. my 5'6 friends ahave pulled hotter girls more consistently than I have. how do u explain that? I think ur vibes nd humor matter much much more... at least irl when it comes to pulling. ofc they r
picky online.can u blame em? imagine if we had a dating app that was 70 percent wmn. wouldnt u filter out ur preferences too? jfc.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im 6'5.Height doesn mean jackshyt when it comes to attraction. I actually got told by some shorties that height difference is too much. my 5'6 friends ahave pulled hotter girls more consistently than I have. how do u explain that? I think ur vibes nd humor matter much much more... at least irl when it comes to pulling. ofc they r
picky online.can u blame em? imagine if we had a dating app that was 70 percent wmn. wouldnt u filter out ur preferences too? jfc.
Height still works. You don't sound American so I'll give you an example.

Have you ever been in a bar full of NFL players? I have. They mog every single guy in the room. Their build and height are beyond normal. The women and men are mesmerized like they are seeing some supermen walk in. There's a reason some of them go into pro wrestling after their career or a failed career. They look like literal giants and activate the intimation and wonder part of the brain. This places every normal person into submission mode, which is all it takes to get the advantage in courting a woman.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's look at the other end of the situation...... What guys don't think about is being tall HAS to come with certain perameters or it works against them....

A tall dude must have a big djck. It's expected that he does. Though just because a guy is tall, doesn't mean he does. If he doesn't, his height instantly doesn't matter.

A tall guy must be strong enough to hold himself up during sex. If he isn't, his height is instantly neutralized. I've heard of more than one complaint about some six and a half foot guy that can't hold himself up during sex, leading to loss of attraction. A lot of tall guys are gangly weak guys.

shwami_salami

Don Juan
Reaction score
Height still works. You don't sound American so I'll give you an example.

Have you ever been in a bar full of NFL players? I have. They mog every single guy in the room. Their build and height are beyond normal. The women and men are mesmerized like they are seeing some supermen walk in. There's a reason some of them go into pro wrestling after their career or a failed career. They look like literal giants and activate the intimation and wonder part of the brain. This places every normal person into submission mode, which is all it takes to get the advantage in courting a woman.
Well Im built like a beanpole so my tallness isnt as intimidating than if i had the width and height.im like 150 lbs soaking wet

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Im built like a beanpole so my tallness isnt as intimidating than if i had the width and height.im like 150 lbs soaking wet
That is insanely skinny for someone who is 6'5", that's your issue right there.

shwami_salami

Don Juan
Reaction score
stop lolll.I can hold myself up just fine. anyways the avg height guys seem to be the biggest playas, 5'7-6'0, I see em w/the hottest chicks. also its harder for tall guys in general to look "big" n "broad" yk what I mean?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A tall guy must be strong enough to hold himself up during sex. If he isn't, his height is instantly neutralized. I've heard of more than one complaint about some six and a half foot guy that can't hold himself up during sex, leading to loss of attraction. A lot of tall guys are gangly weak guys.
This is why my favorite position is spooning - i.e., the sidestroke of sex.