niceguytoalphamale
Master Don Juan
Hey guys as you know I've been banging a hb9.. anyways she seems to be moving a little quick.. wants me to meet her family. I said I would now I'm regretting it. Got any tips to make this a smooth ride??
Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
#justSayNoHey guys as you know I've been banging a hb9.. anyways she seems to be moving a little quick.. wants me to meet her family. I said I would now I'm regretting it. Got any tips to make this a smooth ride??
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
When you gonna meet them, her father going to ask you about your intentions. Tell him, I have serious intentions, and I'm not moving things forwards quickly, because going quickly makes you make mistakes. When asked about how slowly say you believe two years is a good time. When asked about your career, tell him you got great plans and sht.
He will offer you drinks. Limit yourself to no more than two drinks.
@LARaiders85 too be honest I'll get alot of hate for this maybe.. I am pretty high status and my ****iness shows it lol.. and I'm a really decent person inside and out.Haha...love-bombing or if he is high status or a nice guy unlike the ex then she will want to parade him in front of the parents to make herself look good
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
How could she possibly know that for sure after only a few weeks? Has your name already been forwarded for sainthood? Are you a billionaire? Do you have a bunch of nobels sitting around? I mean seriously, even if you are high value and a great guy, she doesn't really know that about you at this point, so no, this is way too soon.@LARaiders85 too be honest I'll get alot of hate for this maybe.. I am pretty high status and my ****iness shows it lol.. and I'm a really decent person inside and out.
ok, what exactly does that mean? you're trainable? I know plenty of phds that don't have sh*t. If that's her sole qualification for a high quality guy, send her my way, I'm sure I'd know better what to do with her at this point than this schmoe. this sappy attitude he has, he'll be back here within a year wondering what the f*ck happened and why she's banging the neighbor.Advanced college degrees, done.
@highSpeed simple.. busting through those tests and congruence tests I'm not false at all. I don't put on a high value persona. It comes naturally. Have a fantastic dayHow could she possibly know that for sure after only a few weeks? Has your name already been forwarded for sainthood? Are you a billionaire? Do you have a bunch of nobels sitting around? I mean seriously, even if you are high value and a great guy, she doesn't really know that about you at this point, so no, this is way too soon.
@highSpeed with a attitude like yours I can only imagine why your banging 5s and 6s on a really lucky year p.s if you knew what to do with her how come you haven't got a hb9 right now? Proof is in the pudding mate. This isn't a d!ck measuring contest. Just be happy for me.ok, what exactly does that mean? you're trainable? I know plenty of phds that don't have sh*t. If that's her sole qualification for a high quality guy, send her my way, I'm sure I'd know better what to do with her at this point than this schmoe. this sappy attitude he has, he'll be back here within a year wondering what the f*ck happened and why she's banging the neighbor.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.