"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Hb9 wants me too meet her family FML!

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Hey guys as you know I've been banging a hb9.. anyways she seems to be moving a little quick.. wants me to meet her family. I said I would now I'm regretting it. Got any tips to make this a smooth ride??
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
When you gonna meet them, her father going to ask you about your intentions. Tell him, I have serious intentions, and I'm not moving things forwards quickly, because going quickly makes you make mistakes. When asked about how slowly say you believe two years is a good time. When asked about your career, tell him you got great plans and sht.

He will offer you drinks. Limit yourself to no more than two drinks.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
There wouldn’t be sht tests. It’s gonna be a serious thing all the way, I’ve been through it in Uzbekistan. She's doing it to suggest an LTR, consider this same as her chasing your ass for a relationship. You'll be fine, so long as you don't get fcked up with her dad, or get high with him.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
2 week of dating and meeting her fam its way too fast.

Id try to avoid it for as long as possible.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Hey guys as you know I've been banging a hb9.. anyways she seems to be moving a little quick.. wants me to meet her family. I said I would now I'm regretting it. Got any tips to make this a smooth ride??
#justSayNo
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I wouldn't meet a HB's family that soon. You could always tell her: "I got to thinking about meeting your family. I'm sure they are great people and would probably be nicer to me than you are! (very joking tone). But I decided I would like to get to know you a little more first, and you me, before we sail on that boat"
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
When you gonna meet them, her father going to ask you about your intentions. Tell him, I have serious intentions, and I'm not moving things forwards quickly, because going quickly makes you make mistakes. When asked about how slowly say you believe two years is a good time. When asked about your career, tell him you got great plans and sht.

He will offer you drinks. Limit yourself to no more than two drinks.

good advice but i still wouldnt bother meating her parents just for the sake of meeting them (eg if u come to her home **** her and her mom comes back from job then thats different story)
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Ppl say red flag and i agree that its often a red flag.
But imo if she is younger 18 or 19 it might just be her inexperience.
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Haha...love-bombing or if he is high status or a nice guy unlike the ex then she will want to parade him in front of the parents to make herself look good
@LARaiders85 too be honest I'll get alot of hate for this maybe.. I am pretty high status and my ****iness shows it lol.. and I'm a really decent person inside and out.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896
@LARaiders85 too be honest I'll get alot of hate for this maybe.. I am pretty high status and my ****iness shows it lol.. and I'm a really decent person inside and out.
How could she possibly know that for sure after only a few weeks? Has your name already been forwarded for sainthood? Are you a billionaire? Do you have a bunch of nobels sitting around? I mean seriously, even if you are high value and a great guy, she doesn't really know that about you at this point, so no, this is way too soon.
 

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896
Advanced college degrees, done.
ok, what exactly does that mean? you're trainable? I know plenty of phds that don't have sh*t. If that's her sole qualification for a high quality guy, send her my way, I'm sure I'd know better what to do with her at this point than this schmoe. this sappy attitude he has, he'll be back here within a year wondering what the f*ck happened and why she's banging the neighbor.
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@highSpeed you sound like your talking from experience you don't know me at all.. I hold my head high and my nose in the air everywhere I walk.. so I must have done something right and I'm only in my mid twenties.. jealous much? Anyways I'm not gonna validate myself to you. So have a fantastic day lol
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
How could she possibly know that for sure after only a few weeks? Has your name already been forwarded for sainthood? Are you a billionaire? Do you have a bunch of nobels sitting around? I mean seriously, even if you are high value and a great guy, she doesn't really know that about you at this point, so no, this is way too soon.
@highSpeed simple.. busting through those tests and congruence tests I'm not false at all. I don't put on a high value persona. It comes naturally. Have a fantastic day
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
ok, what exactly does that mean? you're trainable? I know plenty of phds that don't have sh*t. If that's her sole qualification for a high quality guy, send her my way, I'm sure I'd know better what to do with her at this point than this schmoe. this sappy attitude he has, he'll be back here within a year wondering what the f*ck happened and why she's banging the neighbor.
@highSpeed with a attitude like yours I can only imagine why your banging 5s and 6s on a really lucky year p.s if you knew what to do with her how come you haven't got a hb9 right now? Proof is in the pudding mate. This isn't a d!ck measuring contest. Just be happy for me.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top