andreihaha
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Sep 24, 2019
- Messages
- 866
- Reaction score
- 830
- Age
- 33
You forgot the testicles.Defiantly do the test, and you should also send a urine and blood sample too.
You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
You forgot the testicles.Defiantly do the test, and you should also send a urine and blood sample too.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Here in Florida it's the opposite. 35 and under these women have ridiculous height requirements and other stupid qualifiers on their profiles. Over 35 most of them have far less qualifiers and not as picky about physical appearance like 6ft etc. I've seen under 35 hotties only 5 foot tall requires someone 5 11 and taller lol and other stupid stuff. The over 35 focus on jobs, personalities etc. When I see these 27 year olds with all that crap I won't even bother wasting time. Again though on old around this region not a ton of hot under 35. Hence they're just too damn picky. When I look in Tampa on old the women have far less demands. All supply demand.I only tried online dating for maybe a week.
What's interesting is that hot women had nothing in the description. Just pictures.
While the ugly and "landwhales" had a page-long description full of stuff like" 6ft. minimum" or "if you only read subtitles, swipe left".
I understand why hot women don't put any words, they're not needed.
I also understand why uglier women need to qualify others. Because they expect only lower tier men to go for them, so they need a screening process.
So you can only pick-up post wall garbage then which means its toxic to you . No wonder I wrote a thread saying online dating is stupid because you are throwing away money to get rejected and its just better to buy a streaming service instead like Disney-plus. You haven't even gone anywhere with post-wall women so it just sucks.Here in Florida it's the opposite. 35 and under these women have ridiculous height requirements and other stupid qualifiers on their profiles. Over 35 most of them have far less qualifiers and not as picky about physical appearance like 6ft etc. I've seen under 35 hotties only 5 foot tall requires someone 5 11 and taller lol and other stupid stuff. The over 35 focus on jobs, personalities etc. When I see these 27 year olds with all that crap I won't even bother wasting time. Again though on old around this region not a ton of hot under 35. Hence they're just too damn picky. When I look in Tampa on old the women have far less demands. All supply demand.
In other words its a waste of time. Probably used a one week free trial? You probably would not imagine paying into a system like that. It is too hypergamy on steroids.I only tried online dating for maybe a week.
What's interesting is that hot women had nothing in the description. Just pictures.
While the ugly and "landwhales" had a page-long description full of stuff like" 6ft. minimum" or "if you only read subtitles, swipe left".
I understand why hot women don't put any words, they're not needed.
I also understand why uglier women need to qualify others. Because they expect only lower tier men to go for them, so they need a screening process.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
The OP does though and he made this thread.Why are you going on about this? OLD does not explicitly imply paying for a service.
Ive used OLD for 10 years, never paid a dime.
I addressed him too,earlier.The OP does though and he made this thread.
Of course OLD has free ones. Around HERE I chose to pay for better OLD site because the quality of women is the best on it. Granted it's not saying much in a 60 mile radius of here BUT the quality on match is 20 times better than POF, Okcupid, Tinder, etc down here which is nothing but land whales, hookers and druggies. My reply rate on match and FB is above average. POF sucks. Tinder and Bumble hardly any users within a 30 mile radius. ON bumble I can go a couple days without any users in this region.The OP does though and he made this thread.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Wait, there is an Asian Tinder for Asian girls? Where to I sign up! I NEED THIS!My best ratio was from Tan-Tan (Chinese Tinder), 3 lays (2 want LTR) and a 4th coming up from only a week on the site, 3 when I went to China and 1 from StP, Russia. (moved the text to WeChat quick)
Previously I used a well known "Pen-Pal" site that got scores of dates both locally and for upcoming work travels.
Here in Finland seems Tinder is used more as a dating app and less of a "hook up" app, but pulled a HB8 blonde 19yo for a ONS. (as well as several high quality dates and a few ONS/FWB)
Honestly, I get more and better dates from Instagram than any other site, just say'n
heh
glad you have success with paid OLD, enjoy
Keep with the local MILF'sI NEED THIS!
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
The best quality of women is post-wall women that you've experienced no success from. You are paying to chase way older women.Of course OLD has free ones. Around HERE I chose to pay for better OLD site because the quality of women is the best on it.
Your reply rate for post-wall women.biggoal said:My reply rate on match and FB is above average. POF sucks. Tinder and Bumble hardly any users within a 30 mile radius. ON bumble I can go a couple days without any users in this region.
I don't buy distance as an excuse any more with you. You are going to chase the wrong type of women that will lead to dead-ends because the good women are in another city? Does that even make any sense?biggoal said:For example if I lived in Tampa, or St. Louis my home town I probably would give the free dating sites a try before paying for the premium ones.
The big major cities I see nothing wrong with OLD to supplement in person game. A lot of less baggage women on there. Tampa for example Match has gobs of pre wall never married women. Total opposite around here.
Her daughter sounds nice. You should find out if she's single.Well, she just replied back again about how her day went, went to the movies at the mall with her girlfriend after dinner and more into the personality stuff.
She also gave me her cell number to text with her. I looked it up and it checks out. Looked her FB up and she's a milf. Her daughter is HB8 and looks about 20!!!
So what do you make of this if she gave me her number despite the age diff? Also, in her earlier reply she said she'd be up to meeting at the local park possibly too.
He's white so asians will love him, especially those looking for a green card.Keep with the local MILF's
I seriously doubt your personality/text game is strong enough to handle anything else, but hey... good luck.
She's about 21. I saw on her facebook page a pic of her and her daughter at graduation in 2017. So she's 20 or 21. That would look creepy however! But yea daughter is cute. Maybe if she likes my personality she can set me up with her!Her daughter sounds nice. You should find out if she's single.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.