Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB9 48 year old just replied. Wants me to take the Briggs-Myers personality test

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I only tried online dating for maybe a week.
What's interesting is that hot women had nothing in the description. Just pictures.
While the ugly and "landwhales" had a page-long description full of stuff like" 6ft. minimum" or "if you only read subtitles, swipe left".
I understand why hot women don't put any words, they're not needed.
I also understand why uglier women need to qualify others. Because they expect only lower tier men to go for them, so they need a screening process.
Here in Florida it's the opposite. 35 and under these women have ridiculous height requirements and other stupid qualifiers on their profiles. Over 35 most of them have far less qualifiers and not as picky about physical appearance like 6ft etc. I've seen under 35 hotties only 5 foot tall requires someone 5 11 and taller lol and other stupid stuff. The over 35 focus on jobs, personalities etc. When I see these 27 year olds with all that crap I won't even bother wasting time. Again though on old around this region not a ton of hot under 35. Hence they're just too damn picky. When I look in Tampa on old the women have far less demands. All supply demand.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here in Florida it's the opposite. 35 and under these women have ridiculous height requirements and other stupid qualifiers on their profiles. Over 35 most of them have far less qualifiers and not as picky about physical appearance like 6ft etc. I've seen under 35 hotties only 5 foot tall requires someone 5 11 and taller lol and other stupid stuff. The over 35 focus on jobs, personalities etc. When I see these 27 year olds with all that crap I won't even bother wasting time. Again though on old around this region not a ton of hot under 35. Hence they're just too damn picky. When I look in Tampa on old the women have far less demands. All supply demand.
So you can only pick-up post wall garbage then which means its toxic to you . No wonder I wrote a thread saying online dating is stupid because you are throwing away money to get rejected and its just better to buy a streaming service instead like Disney-plus. You haven't even gone anywhere with post-wall women so it just sucks.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only tried online dating for maybe a week.
What's interesting is that hot women had nothing in the description. Just pictures.
While the ugly and "landwhales" had a page-long description full of stuff like" 6ft. minimum" or "if you only read subtitles, swipe left".
I understand why hot women don't put any words, they're not needed.
I also understand why uglier women need to qualify others. Because they expect only lower tier men to go for them, so they need a screening process.
In other words its a waste of time. Probably used a one week free trial? You probably would not imagine paying into a system like that. It is too hypergamy on steroids.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you going on about this? OLD does not explicitly imply paying for a service.
Ive used OLD for 10 years, never paid a dime.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you going on about this? OLD does not explicitly imply paying for a service.
Ive used OLD for 10 years, never paid a dime.
The OP does though and he made this thread.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I addressed him too,earlier.

Are you the youngest sibling in your family? Stop pointing fingers... it looks very bad.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Of course OLD has free ones. Around HERE I chose to pay for better OLD site because the quality of women is the best on it. Granted it's not saying much in a 60 mile radius of here BUT the quality on match is 20 times better than POF, Okcupid, Tinder, etc down here which is nothing but land whales, hookers and druggies. My reply rate on match and FB is above average. POF sucks. Tinder and Bumble hardly any users within a 30 mile radius. ON bumble I can go a couple days without any users in this region.

For example if I lived in Tampa, or St. Louis my home town I probably would give the free dating sites a try before paying for the premium ones.

The big major cities I see nothing wrong with OLD to supplement in person game. A lot of less baggage women on there. Tampa for example Match has gobs of pre wall never married women. Total opposite around here.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is it that your posts get so much response and even though it's always you saying the same bs.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Well, she just replied back again about how her day went, went to the movies at the mall with her girlfriend after dinner and more into the personality stuff.

She also gave me her cell number to text with her. I looked it up and it checks out. Looked her FB up and she's a milf. Her daughter is HB8 and looks about 20!!!

So what do you make of this if she gave me her number despite the age diff? Also, in her earlier reply she said she'd be up to meeting at the local park possibly too.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP. You get the award for over thinking the hell out of all this. Just ask her out, meet her. Geez

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My best ratio was from Tan-Tan (Chinese Tinder), 3 lays (2 want LTR) and a 4th coming up from only a week on the site, 3 when I went to China and 1 from StP, Russia. (moved the text to WeChat quick)

Previously I used a well known "Pen-Pal" site that got scores of dates both locally and for upcoming work travels.

Here in Finland seems Tinder is used more as a dating app and less of a "hook up" app, but pulled a HB8 blonde 19yo for a ONS. (as well as several high quality dates and a few ONS/FWB)

Honestly, I get more and better dates from Instagram than any other site, just say'n
heh

glad you have success with paid OLD, enjoy

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
My best ratio was from Tan-Tan (Chinese Tinder), 3 lays (2 want LTR) and a 4th coming up from only a week on the site, 3 when I went to China and 1 from StP, Russia. (moved the text to WeChat quick)

Previously I used a well known "Pen-Pal" site that got scores of dates both locally and for upcoming work travels.

Here in Finland seems Tinder is used more as a dating app and less of a "hook up" app, but pulled a HB8 blonde 19yo for a ONS. (as well as several high quality dates and a few ONS/FWB)

Honestly, I get more and better dates from Instagram than any other site, just say'n
heh

glad you have success with paid OLD, enjoy
Wait, there is an Asian Tinder for Asian girls? Where to I sign up! I NEED THIS!

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I NEED THIS!
Keep with the local MILF's
I seriously doubt your personality/text game is strong enough to handle anything else, but hey... good luck.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course OLD has free ones. Around HERE I chose to pay for better OLD site because the quality of women is the best on it.
The best quality of women is post-wall women that you've experienced no success from. You are paying to chase way older women.

Granted it's not saying much in a 60 mile radius of here BUT the quality on match is 20 times better than POF, Okcupid, Tinder, etc down here which is nothing but land whales, hookers and druggies.
[/quote]

But you are not paying for one and paying for the other. You are saying post-wall cratered SMV women are the highest quality you can get online, who are not even taking you on properly. It doesn't sound 20 times better if you are missing out on younger type of college-aged girls or around your age that don't have baggage like children or divorce, etc...

biggoal said:
My reply rate on match and FB is above average. POF sucks. Tinder and Bumble hardly any users within a 30 mile radius. ON bumble I can go a couple days without any users in this region.
Your reply rate for post-wall women.

biggoal said:
For example if I lived in Tampa, or St. Louis my home town I probably would give the free dating sites a try before paying for the premium ones.

The big major cities I see nothing wrong with OLD to supplement in person game. A lot of less baggage women on there. Tampa for example Match has gobs of pre wall never married women. Total opposite around here.
I don't buy distance as an excuse any more with you. You are going to chase the wrong type of women that will lead to dead-ends because the good women are in another city? Does that even make any sense?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she just replied back again about how her day went, went to the movies at the mall with her girlfriend after dinner and more into the personality stuff.

She also gave me her cell number to text with her. I looked it up and it checks out. Looked her FB up and she's a milf. Her daughter is HB8 and looks about 20!!!

So what do you make of this if she gave me her number despite the age diff? Also, in her earlier reply she said she'd be up to meeting at the local park possibly too.
Her daughter sounds nice. You should find out if she's single.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep with the local MILF's
I seriously doubt your personality/text game is strong enough to handle anything else, but hey... good luck.
He's white so asians will love him, especially those looking for a green card.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Her daughter sounds nice. You should find out if she's single.
She's about 21. I saw on her facebook page a pic of her and her daughter at graduation in 2017. So she's 20 or 21. That would look creepy however! But yea daughter is cute. Maybe if she likes my personality she can set me up with her!

Also, the reason why I go after post wall on OLD in this region is because they're the most decent ones.

I said before on OLD around here most of teh women are over 35. The hot, young ones under 35 there are not a lot! I'd say 80 percent of them are landwhales and such. Simply isn't very many.

A 40 year old in good shape and such is BETTER than a 28 year old landwhale. How many times do I have to say it? yet, there are some on here that say they'd take a landwhale because they're tighter! I mean, just do anal then lol. Also, less competition for the MILFS compared to the select few pre walls.

If I lived in a big city I wouldn't even be touching post wall but that's what I mostly see on the sites mostly that are decent looking.

So you would take a landwhale over lets say MELANIA TRUMP?

Status
Not open for further replies.