Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB9 48 year old just replied. Wants me to take the Briggs-Myers personality test

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So I got a reply on OLD tonight from a 48 year old teacher. Solid HB9 even at her age. I can only imagine what she looked like at 30. Anyway, I sent her one of those super long messages I'm known to do and went into detail what I saw and touched on stuff on her profile and not just hinting I looked at her pics. Anyway, she replied how nice and sweet of a message I wrote her and she thinks we have a lot in common and wants me to take that Briggs-Myers online personality test. She's an introvert though described on her profile until she gets to know someone and I am too in a way.

So what would you make of this? She's got me under pressure taking the test and praying I score similar to her. I'm going to really read her profile over and hope to score as close as possible to hers.

At my age though is she looking for long term possibly? If she just wants to bang I don't think she'd dig deep into the personality thing.

Oh and here is the thing. Everyone says on here to keep messages short on OLD and such. When I keep them short and half arse them my reply rate goes WAY down. However, when I send long messages that are well thought, and detail what I see on their profiles my reply rate tends to shoot up a lot and I even get some dates. This is why I say quality over quantity. Pick ones out I really find interesting and spend more effort in sending a nice message so they just don't next you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
She like the rest of us suspects that u r a person with aspergers.

But the good news is that you can do certain things to surpass certain restrictions.

Try getting some help from a professional, Sosuave is only a support system and you'll need direct intervention.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You're sooo sweet, funny and I loved reading your message and profile. I think we have a lot in common....I suspect you might share my personality type. Have you ever taken Myers brig type personality test? http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp Check it out and let me know what it comes out. You're supposed to answer based on you're most real self and not what you want to be or how you wish you were

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously? No way i would be taking a personality test for any woman
If you read OLD profiles a lot of women list their Myers-Briggs score and even link to personality test for you to take. It's pretty common on OLD for women to state what their type is and wanting you to take the test. I guess you need more OLD then to see this stuff!

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro forget the old ones lol learned real quick even if she’s hot it’s not worth it. Have one in her 40s that’s hot and really wants things to be serious with me but she’s got problems health wise that a younger woman doesn’t have. Really a downer when that stuff comes up. Sorry to say but at my age I don’t want to hear that kinda stuff all the time

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting troll vibes off you dude.. Incase your not a troll..you shound weak as ****e..

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'm getting troll vibes off you dude.. Incase your not a troll..you shound weak as ****e..
Not a troll. Serious reply. She says on her profile she is a reformed "bad girl" but still has a wild side and it will take some time to find it if you prod her. Hmmmmmm.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
She like the rest of us suspects that u r a person with aspergers.

But the good news is that you can do certain things to surpass certain restrictions.

Try getting some help from a professional, Sosuave is only a support system and you'll need direct intervention.
Not sure about the Aspergers, but maybe on the spectrum. Something is just not computing correctly for the dude. That's the issue. He's looking at ladies and relationships as a logic equation. Yet, ladies and relationships are not solvable by logic. Sigh.

He's not a troll. He's genuinely lost.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you read OLD profiles a lot of women list their Myers-Briggs score and even link to personality test for you to take. It's pretty common on OLD for women to state what their type is and wanting you to take the test. I guess you need more OLD then to see this stuff!
Bro i have never ever seen anyone put that in a profile and i have done my fair share of banging chicks off POF. Actually probably more than my fair share.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its ok that you like older chix. Just ask these ladies out, you are in FL... sunny beaches wtf. Why care about her test, its BS. (and a red flag). Invite them out. Invite them over for a beer/wine/coffee/tea... invite them for ANYTHING.

I ive in an ice covered hell, I happen to live near a beach with a cafe... ICE and SNOW everywhere. Its not a sunny stroll, it is near my place for options/coffee/sauna.

you: "Hey, Im near the beach, you too im sure lol. Lets meet for coffee and a sunset stroll.... what do you say?"

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you learned one single thing on this forum??

the answer is HELL NO, I ain’t taken some dumb ass test to see if we are compatible. How damm beta are you? You do not let a woman dictate to you like that.

I have this buddy who is all into that Briggs Meyers bs. He only goes out with them if they score a certain way. Needless to say his success rate is horrible, he’s a total wuss ass beta.

wake up! Be a man.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Bro i have never ever seen anyone put that in a profile and i have done my fair share of banging chicks off POF. Actually probably more than my fair share.
Match a lot of them do it. Pof is garbage around here. Land whales and missing teeth women.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything about this thread title is stupid.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Match a lot of them do it. Pof is garbage around here. Land whales and missing teeth women.
Those tests are all BS. You'll be whatever you feel like answering on a given day. Take the same test tomorrow and you'll be something different.

As far as predicting compatibility its even sillier and ineffective at best, disastrous at worst as a person can use it as their main criteria for seeing ot not seeing a person that might be really good for them.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do not let a woman dictate to you like that.
@biggoal lives w/mom
@biggoal prefers and is attracted to older women

He continues to supplicate and seek the approval of (older) women, and likely always will.

message of experience...
I used to supplicate quite abit, and look for "go-ahead" signs on dates etc.This is what us of the 70s and 80s were taught, be gentleman and dont push yourself on girls, wait for a signal. (ie: dont rape) I learned this WAY too late... but I learned. *well, the dont rape part is the same, the signals are just way more subtle in reality
My mother was very young (had me at 16), very petite and very attractive. she died suddenly at 56 when I was 40

Probably why I go for shorter and petite, younger and attractive looking women. I also had/have plenty dates with 40yo+ if HB8+ and low baggage

@biggoal If your mother is average, fat, older... the fantasy of a hot looking older woman is quite on par for your... condition

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
@biggoal lives w/mom
@biggoal prefers and is attracted to older women

He continues to supplicate and seek the approval of (older) women, and likely always will.

message of experience...
I used to supplicate quite abit, and look for "go-ahead" signs on dates etc.This is what us of the 70s and 80s were taught, be gentleman and dont push yourself on girls, wait for a signal. (ie: dont rape) I learned this WAY too late... but I learned. *well, the dont rape part is the same, the signals are just way more subtle in reality
My mother was very young (had me at 16), very petite and very attractive. she died suddenly at 56 when I was 40

Probably why I go for shorter and petite, younger and attractive looking women. I also had/have plenty dates with 40yo+ if HB8+ and low baggage

@biggoal If your mother is average, fat, older... the fantasy of a hot looking older woman is quite on par for your... condition
I'm not picky about height honestly. I mean if they're like 6 foot and taller that's just too manly and tall for a woman but 5 feet all the way up to 5-11. Weight I'm picky about but height who cares. Look at Carrie Underwood. She's short but almost any guy would plow her hard.

Age wise 18 all the way up to late 40s. Honestly, we are guys. Unless you're super Chad it's not like we are women who have 10 guys at once chasing her. You just can't be that picky. Around here as I said on OLD in this region it's mostly post wall women who are in decent shape. Not a lot of women on OLD under mid 30s and most of them younger like that are land whales and nasty women, hence why using OLD. Hardly any decent young women on there. If there were I wouldn't message old ones.

As I said before, a 43 year old MILF with a good figure and decent looking is better than a 28 year old land whale. But there are posters on here who say they would take a young, tight landwhale over an older good looking cougar!

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to know your Myers-Briggs, your astrological sign and your love languages and be able to speak to them as though value their insights. This opens up a number of avenues for discussion which may help you build rapport early in the get to know you part of the discussion. Doesn't matter if you really give a damn about any of it, of course, but it will pay dividends if you can whip our your results to compare with hers. Try to get her info from her first then tell her what she wants to hear.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You need to know your Myers-Briggs, your astrological sign and your love languages and be able to speak to them as though value their insights. This opens up a number of avenues for discussion which may help you build rapport early in the get to know you part of the discussion. Doesn't matter if you really give a damn about any of it, of course, but it will pay dividends if you can whip our your results to compare with hers. Try to get her info from her first then tell her what she wants to hear.
A lot of women are into astrological signs. If you're not theirs they won't date you. Stupid, I know. Seriously, on Match I see a lot of that Myers-Brigg BS in profiles along with anti Trump stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.