Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB8 coming over to watch movie

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hi.

I've been on four dates with this HB8.
She's a pretty nice but weird girl. SHe's 27.

I met her at a pub some weeks ago. First date I tried to kiss her and she subtely turned her face to the side.
Second date we made out. Third date we did make out, fourth date touched her tits a little bit, made out etc.

Last night we had our fifth date and when I arrived to the restaurant she called me to say that she had been so busy lately and tired that she wanted to do a little nap before we met, and she just woke up because her cell's phone alarm did not beep or some other ****.
I said: 'what? aha...I see, ok so you wanted to rest? good, just rest some more, its ok, bye.' And I finished the call.

Then she called me three times and I did not pick it up., said she was very very sorry via whatsapp etc.
After an hour I replied to her via whatsap. I said that my time is precious and that I may better spend my time with another girl.
She said that she wanted to make it up to me so...

I suggested that she should come over to my place, give a massage and bring a pie. She laughed, we joked, and she agreeded.
So she's suposed to come over saturday night.

What do you think? It may be true that she was very tired and blah blah she fell asleep but I DID not like that, and I've never done that when I'm meeting a girl.
For now we just had medium make out so I think if she comes, she'll do the massage, Ill massage her, watch a movie and...have sex.

Tips?
Advice?

P.S.
She may flake after all. WE'll see.

Thanks.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
pyros said:
hi.

I've been on four dates with this HB8.
She's a pretty nice but weird girl. SHe's 27.

I met her at a pub some weeks ago. First date I tried to kiss her and she subtely turned her face to the side.
Second date we made out. Third date we did make out, fourth date touched her tits a little bit, made out etc.
Last night we had our fifth date and when I arrived to the restaurant she called me to say that she had been so busy lately and tired that she wanted to do a little nap before we met, and she just woke up because her cell's phone alarm did not beep or some other ****.
I said: 'what? aha...I see, ok so you wanted to rest? good, just rest some more, its ok, bye.' And I finished the call.

Then she called me three times and I did not pick it up., said she was very very sorry via whatsapp etc.
After an hour I replied to her via whatsap. I said that my time is precious and that I may better spend my time with another girl.
She said that she wanted to make it up to me so...

I suggested that she should come over to my place, give a massage and bring a pie. She laughed, we joked, and she agreeded.
So she's suposed to come over saturday night.

What do you think? It may be true that she was very tired and blah blah she fell asleep but I DID not like that, and I've never done that when I'm meeting a girl.
For now we just had medium make out so I think if she comes, she'll do the massage, Ill massage her, watch a movie and...have sex.

Tips?
Advice?

P.S.
She may flake after all. WE'll see.

Thanks.
Yes she may flake since you gave her that lame response about your time is "precious". Get over yourself. You think it's impossible for someone to over sleep because you want sex? Lmao. You're going to fvck things up by trying to hard on some "DJ" bs. Keep your cool. If she flakes she flakes. If you respond with some "I'm important" bs while she KNOWS you are expecting sex, she's going to play you with that ***** power. You aren't fooling anyone. Keep your cool no matter what.

E_Sex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you did fine, you did well at making her believe you have other options it would seem. Many girls are so used to walking all over guys that you just need to set them straight and assert yourself. I'm not saying to do this all the time, but early in the relationship I think is best, sets the right tone. She should be pursuing you, as much if not more than you are pursuing her after so many dates or else she'll fall dry and drop you.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
I suggested that she should come over to my place, give a massage and bring a pie.
This is quite possibly the best three suggestions in one sentence that I've ever read. EVER.

The Gambler

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Wow OP the last time I moved as slowly as you I was 12 years old.
But you have a 40/40 deadline to hit, and youre kicking 40's door down:crackup: Hows that going btw?
What happened with the crazy drunk English girl?

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Canceling the date was very cool and put her hamster into overdrive.
Brilliant frame grab.
Now she knows that you don't really give a fvck and you'll probably find she'll go out of her way to make it up to you, probably by spreading her legs.

I don't want to ask why you haven't banged her yet but why the fvck haven't you banged her yet!!! Lol

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we shall see what happens with her. good luck. remember, be a man

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You had the right idea, but the wrong execution. The "my time is precious" line is lame. You never want to vocalize frustration with women. It only makes you look weak.

Just play it cool and cancel the date when a girl is late. Tell her your time is up and you need to reschedule.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like you're expecting to get laid. I wouldn't go in with that attitude. Just have fun like you're other dates (clearly you're doing something right since she keeps coming back). Anyhow, you're over analyzing, if you get laid, great. If not, don't trip, it'll happen.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so this chick texted me just to say she's comming but said:
'I think you know but we're just gonna have dinner and watch a movie at your place, just that.'

I replied: sure, Im glad you think the same way. I just met you, you would need around 15 dates to get somewhere....

I was thinking about watching the movie in my room but, maybe its best to watch it in the living room? what do you think?

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
'I think you know but we're just gonna have dinner and watch a movie at your place, just that.'

I replied: sure, Im glad you think the same way. I just met you, you would need around 15 dates to get somewhere....

I was thinking about watching the movie in my room but, maybe its best to watch it in the living room? what do you think?
doesnt matter where, just kino escalate till youre bawls deep in her.
that fact that she had to bring it up, means its in her head, shes thinking about you in a secsual way, which is good!
not sure about your reply though, its too "nice guy" you can only get away with that shvt if youve done more than just kiss, and then it'll be taken as a joke, and she'll be ready for your cvck.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:

Do living room, bedroom might weird her out...hope you realize she is likely seeing what you are going to do...if you attempt nothing because of what she said, you fail and she will likely LJBF you. Even if you go for it and don't get it, at least she will respect you as a man and not think you are a scared little wuss...

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this ***** is coming to my place and calls me to say that she's gonna be a bit late because shes commin by bike.
Then I said: you're gonna be late? dont you know to be on time?
her: hey, in my free time I dont want to stress myself, if you dont want me to come Ill just turn'
me: ok, turn, and learn to be on time.
her: ok if that is what you want.
me: what do you wanna do?
her: if you just wait a bit Ill be there.
me: ok, move your ass fast.
her: hey, just clean the house and listen to some music.
me: you pedal faster, do not come here all in sweat. My grandma pedals faster than you.
her: lol

isnt she a *****?

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you're acting way too wound up. Just chill out...if she's on her way then don't piss her off and make her change her mind.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
JCballin88 said:
Dude you're acting way too wound up. Just chill out...if she's on her way then don't piss her off and make her change her mind.
^This.

Too much jerk game / c&f attempts.

If she's a little late, it's no big deal.

She's pedaling all the way to your place. Don't punish good behavior.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, I agree with this:

Mike32ct said:
^This.
Too much jerk game / c&f attempts. If she's a little late, it's no big deal.
She's pedaling all the way to your place. Don't punish good behavior.
I'm a time stickler, and I absolutely HATE it when girls are late. However, there are times to be more mad at it than not. If she's late for the movies or a play, understandable: they have specific start times. Coming over your place to "chill?" Unless you got someplace to be later, NO BIG DEAL.

Anyway... I've been in this situation, where I was with a girl that kept saying "I'm only coming in to watch a movie, no sex;" then: "I'm only sleeping on the couch, no sex;" then: "I'm only sleeping in your bed, no sex;" then: "I'm only making out with you, no sex..." and then: "oh sh!t, that's my spot" (pulls my underwear down) "f*ck! let's have sex!"

The secret? The "start and stop" technique.

It's not really a secret, but it works like crazy. She gets there, y'all are cuddled up, do a light massage on her for a few minutes... then stop. Cuddle up again. A few minutes later, smell her - yes, SMELL HER - on her hair and neck... then stop. Cuddle up again. A few minutes later, do light kisses on her cheek and neck... then stop. Cuddle up again.

A few minutes later, make out with her. SLOWLY on the lips. No touching of any erogenous parts... then stop. Cuddle up again. A few minutes later, make out with her on the lips, this time with more pressure. One hand behind her head pulling her in close, the other on her lower back (if you can manage from the couch)... then, stop. Get up and get some water, ask her if she wants any.

When you get back to the couch, sit on the side opposite of her. At this point, if she's starting to get aroused, she'll wonder why you sat aaaaaall the way over there. Play with her: "What did you say?? I can't hear you from aaaaall the way over here! Man, this side is MUCH nicer!" If she's truly turned on, she'll practically jump over to where you are and try cuddling up with you. Again, play with her: "Whoa, only enough room for one over here! But I guess I can make an exception THIS time."

Then, start making out with her again. This time, try feeling on her more... caress her arms, legs, stomach, back... NO breasts or ass yet, we want her to be turned on some more. Move down and start kissing the lower side back of her neck - for most girls this is a HUGE turn-on spot. If you're kissing it right, she'll be practically BEGGING for you to kiss her harder, or grab your hand and move it to her chest.

Reach under her shirt and feel for her b00bs. Then, act like you're trying to get her bra off but can't. Here's why: at this point, if she wants you, she'll remove the bra herself so you can get at them; if she doesn't want you, she'll get hesitant and be like "no, no, we can't do this" and move your hands away.

However, assuming she undoes her bra... I think you can handle the rest from here :cheer:

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
But you have a 40/40 deadline to hit, and youre kicking 40's door down:crackup: Hows that going btw?
What happened with the crazy drunk English girl?
Thanks for remembering. She was a one-time lay. I had another chance but upon talking with her further it became clear that she was completely insane. Of all the chicks I've screwed she was the "dirtiest" feeling and I'm hoping I didn't pick up anything from her.

I boned one of my LTRs last night, boning a MTR tonight, then I have dates with two new 40 year olds this coming week and one on Friday with a chick I boned a couple of times last year.

I'm trying to f*ck 5 different women in a week's time. That would be a new record for me. If I'm successful this week I'll also add 2 notches to my overall count, and I'll be very close to my 40 by 40 achievement.

It seems like you're expecting to get laid. I wouldn't go in with that attitude. Just have fun like you're other dates (clearly you're doing something right since she keeps coming back). Anyhow, you're over analyzing, if you get laid, great. If not, don't trip, it'll happen.
All the times I didn't care whether or not I got laid, I didn't. The times I really made it happen were the most memorable and successful times for me.

I remember f*cking this chick, a solid HB8, on our second date back in '07. She was a big prude but I used every trick in the book and got her into bed and rawdogged her. Next morning she was upset and tried to "walk back" the relp to a non-sexual status and kept saying she couldn't believe she slept with me so soon and it was a huge mistake. I had to dump her of course, but not before making her go down on me, grabbing her head and f*cking her mouth like she was some sex toy and coming down her throat. It's still one of my greatest achievements.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol good work^^ :D