Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB8 coming over to watch movie

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
I think you are wasting your time.

You two don't really even seem to like each others company all that much, so I don't know why you want to spend more time with her. Because you consider her an 8? Too much stress, worry, analysis, and over thinking in regards to this one. To me it's like you two keep going out with each other because you have nothing better to do, not because you really like each other. The whole thing seems like a big power battle game, with the other night at the pub where you met the other girl but wanted to have her meet this girl with her by your side as an example.

And question, how can you go into a pub, which are usually small to medium sized, and not even see the other girl? That doesn't makes sense. Are you sure she was even there?

Anyway, like I said this all seems like a giant waste of time to me. I would move on and only do something with her IF she contacts you and seems ready to do something sexual.
She's fine, kind of interesting girl but since she's so used to walk over men she has this kind of behaviour ...which is...not very good.

Yes, we do have fun when we're together.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
She's fine, kind of interesting girl but since she's so used to walk over men she has this kind of behaviour ...which is...not very good..
And this makes you want to be with her why again?

pyros said:
Yes, we do have fun when we're together.
It sure doesn't sound like it. I can assure you there are a million girls out there who you would not be having this much stress over, would respect your time, and who you would not feel the need to argue with after FOUR dates.

You sound exactly like the typical AFC, making excuses for her.

Do you have that little going on in life that you need to see this type of girl?

Just move on man.

Last edited:

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you need to relax first of all. Cut the arguing crap out and let her know stuff doesnt faze you like that. Next, try actually calling her as often as you text her. Get the kino and escalation going whereever you take her. Report back good news

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh this thread is hard to read. :nervous:

You are super outcome dependent dude. It's kind of scary. Do you like to have fun with these girls? Or do you only want them for sex.

They can smell this from a mile away. This girl is playing you like a fvcking finger doll. Are you THAT desperate to sleep with her that you are jumping through her hoops.

Go out and meet other girls. This one is a waste of time. If you don't take this advice you are going to set yourself up for failure.

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When the girl is always late, you then always arrive late as well. Or you set the date 30 minutes before you arrive so she'll be there "on time".

Secondly, she seems to like you enough to stick around. Otherwise your losing her and fast, which doesn't even matter because it seems you have a lot to learn anyways. SO crash and burn and keep learning man. Spin some more plates.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friend-zone. The fact that you guys have done so little sexually in so many dates, says it all. At this point she's just using you for attention and loves fcking w/ your head. If she comes over again, for god sakes make a move and stop beating around the bush and quit wasting your time!

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. The OP has talked so much about how late she is that I am not hearing anything on his kino and escalation. I'm sorry OP, but you are sounding like a woman getting your emotions hurt because she is late.

2. You said you really wanted to eff her, starting an argument with a woman is the BEST way to NOT sleep with her. You want to associate good emotions with her when you are around, not negative ones. And you wonder why she is inviting you out with another guy around?

3. Don't be a f***ing tryhard. You are trying to be the "alpha male". I fully understand that her coming late is rather upsetting, but what do YOU want out of her? Sex? Then just keep it cool and escalate on that. LTR? Then she has already failed since she is showing bad signs of being good relationship material.

Don't let little things stop you from getting what you want.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brad: There is a very very distinct fine line between confident persistence and knowing when to cut the chord on a low level investment.

The problem here is the OP made a judgement that since she's an 8 and thinks her shiat don't stink, he needs to come at her even harder and "punish" her to get her.

WRONG.

This is why they are stuck in a proverbial one up battle.

In other words this girl doesn't respect the OP or see him having any value.

5-6 dates and all they have done is make out..... not a good sign esp since the make out was early on before the target truly formed a hard opinion on the OP.

Pyros, you need to meet more women, don't give so much value to looks and realize that the way this chick is treating you is retarded. Granted you haven't been very smooth yourself, but I'll put my left nut on the line to tell you that you are wasting your time here. All you are doing is stroking her ego and playing with yours in delusional land.

One-itis is in your future unless you get more options.

If you DO get some more options over the next couple weeks, then it might not be a bad idea to come back to her when your brain is clear. Right now your all tangled and twisted and need to get her off the high horse you have her on.

PIMP

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ I agree, youve wasted too much time on this one now. Next her already before you join the army of orbiters.
She dont want you secksually, and she doesnt need you. But she will string you along all the way to oneitisville in the dark depths of the friendzone.

Prove your worth something - walk away.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so I texted this girl last night. We exchange some texts, and she did not reply to my last one.

I'll either go no contact now, or Ill text her on friday to set up something for saturday, and we'll see.

P.S.

Actually the dates went like this:
first time: on time. Tried to kiss her, got nogthing.
second time: 20 mins late. Good make out.
third time: she texted me one hour prior to our date to say that she was gonna be 15 mins late but I did not see her sms. She kissed me, so we made out again.
fourth time: on time. We did make out.
fifth time: she fell asleep, I took it fine but I cancelled the date.
fifth time (again): texted me to say she was gonna be 20 mins late. I did not mind this too much, I minded that when I said that I would spank her in the ass for being late she replied in a *****y way: 'hey today's my free day, I dont want to stress myself, if you mind Im late so much, I'll just turn back home'

P.S. 2:

i dont understand some of you guys that say that by the fifth date we should be banging already and if not, it is just because she's not interested.
I've not met any girl that had sex with me in five dates really, it normally takes around 10 unless she's a slut.

P

perseverance

All this hassle for one girl who has done nothing to warrant she is worth it.

(of course no woman is worth it, but you catch my drift...)

csycpr

Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
And this makes you want to be with her why again?
He's attracted to her and he wants fkk her. He doesn't need explain himself beyond that, particularly not to a miserable grouch like you. Get a life.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
csycpr said:
He's attracted to her and he wants fkk her. He doesn't need explain himself beyond that, particularly not to a miserable grouch like you. Get a life.
Ok, so why don't you keep telling him to keep wasting his time and energy on a girl that has little to no interest in the guy.

Go on. And keep kissing Godsgifttowomen's butt while you're at it.

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
so I texted this girl last night. We exchange some texts, and she did not reply to my last one.

I'll either go no contact now, or Ill text her on friday to set up something for saturday, and we'll see.

P.S.

Actually the dates went like this:
first time: on time. Tried to kiss her, got nogthing.
second time: 20 mins late. Good make out.
third time: she texted me one hour prior to our date to say that she was gonna be 15 mins late but I did not see her sms. She kissed me, so we made out again.
fourth time: on time. We did make out.
fifth time: she fell asleep, I took it fine but I cancelled the date.
fifth time (again): texted me to say she was gonna be 20 mins late. I did not mind this too much, I minded that when I said that I would spank her in the ass for being late she replied in a *****y way: 'hey today's my free day, I dont want to stress myself, if you mind Im late so much, I'll just turn back home'

P.S. 2:

i dont understand some of you guys that say that by the fifth date we should be banging already and if not, it is just because she's not interested.
I've not met any girl that had sex with me in five dates really, it normally takes around 10 unless she's a slut.
wtf are you doing on this site man? Your not learning anything and you obviously don't give a damn about anyone else's opinion on the board.

your following some sort of chode logic and its kind of irritating.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't consider making out any kind of sexual advancement. Girls (decent looking and above) will make out just for fun, especially if they're just bored. It doesn't mean anything in their eyes. Anyhow, her actions are speaking much louder than her words (or lackthereof), she has very little interest in you.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hat7069 hit it on the head. Stop being so sensitive and confrontational. Think cool, James Bonde cool.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
pyros, go ahead and call this girl and set up a date with her. The only way we are going to change your mindset and success rate with women is to get you out there and get you some experience.

Anyone can walk away from a girl when she's been acting like a b*tch. But this is not about making out with her, or even about fukking her. It's about changing your mindset. You need to learn to control your emotions around women, and you need to become a seducer instead of an arguer lol And for this to happen, you need more experience dealing with women.

Your goal is not to marry this girl and profess your undying love to her. Your goal is to charm her into fvcking you. And unless you try, you will never know. This experiment is not about stroking this girl's ego i could care less about how good she feels. My focus is on pyros and making him better at getting girls and i'm going to turn him into a don juan if it's the last fvcking thing i do on this damn forum.

If she was acting really difficult I would tell you to walk away. But you have made out with her several times, and I can’t really blame her for not banging you that last date after you made such a big deal out of her being late. You need to clearly tell girls of their transgressions and ask them why they did what they did so at least next time they think a little bit more consciously about what they do. But you have to do it more diplomatically, especially when it’s early on in a relationship.

Now go ahead and call or text her. Set up a date with her. Do everything I told you to do, and then come back here and tell us all how great she was at sucking your d*ck :)

Hi Brad.
As I said in a previous post, I texted her last night, we exchange some texts and the last one where I said that I she may have written my email wrong because I did not receive the links she said she sent me last Sunday, I got no reply.

So Brad, tell me, do I go no contact to see if she comes back to me, or do I for example, call her next thursday to set up a date for Saturday (to go to the beach) ?

Thanks.

P.S.
Im getting confused. So many ppl would next this girl.
Some ppl telling me that I should have banged her already...I dont know, we made out a bit one day, a bit more next time, I touched her boobs a bit and her ass last time we made out, man, there is progression. Last time we should have gone further but it was a total fail as I explained.
We did not have a big argument, we just kind of argued a bit for 3 mins in my car so the rest of the night was a bit uncomfortable and since I felt it after the dessert I said: 'I see you kind of rare, Ill drive you home.'
Then in the car she tried to make things better but she pissed me off the last two minutes when she remembered and joked about how she fell asleep the previous time.

Besides, on the second date, I did not kiss her or anything and she kissed me and made out with me, just because.

Lets say it was going fine until the last date.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hat7069 said:
Then you're not escalating and seducing them in the right way. You should know by now that makeouts mean nothing. I don't like putting a number on how many dates you should wait for sex before you next (one less rule for you to remember), but it SURE AS HELL is not 10! your goal with any woman should be to escalate gradually and gauge how receptive she is.

It seems you are getting TOO caught up in following rules, one-upmanship that you are forgetting that the whole idea is to have fun, and meet other interesting prospects as well. Don't take this the wrong way - I am speaking from my own experience. In the past, I have come across insecure, "nothing to prove for themselves", entitled b*tches who were bratty as hell.

In one instance, trying to call her out & correct her every bratty move backfired since she would only get more confrontational. The lesson there was to punish her through my actions. Nothing said overtly anymore. Just frame control (thru actions), "I'm willing to walk away" mentality, getting other options drove her crazy.

In another instance recently, I had to cut my losses. She was used to men (boys, rather) following her around like puppies, fawning over her and excusing every instance when she took liberties with them. Could be because she was very young, but she was content in being chased by others, rather than chasing me.

I get the feeling that you want to get something out of it, at this point, because you feel you have invested a lot of time and energy into it. Don't do that. All the time that you're spending dissecting every move that this chick makes (or hasn't even made) can be better spent talking to & gaming other women.

By no means am i asking you to next her rightaway, but as Pimp indicated, you need get more options, change your mindset & come back to her later, if at all. Nothing has changed about you to get her more attracted to you - you are giving her more and more opportunities to walk all over you. How? because she can smell the desperation and try-hardness.

The GOOD thing is that you realize when someone is being unfair to you. You can sense disrespect. Use that to get 'turned off' & backburner someone, rather than get enraged & chase harder.

why you say Im giving her opportunities to walk away you say...?
Im not chasing her. As I said, everything was going good till last date. (fifth date)

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take my advice with a grain of salt, but I would not ask her to the beach this weekend. Her chances of saying no or flaking are way too high. You're in the process of losing her, and in her eyes, the beach is way too much of an investment on someone she doesn't really care for. If you're going to ask her out, make it something simple so she'll yes and attempt to regain the frame when seeing her.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im thinking that the last date went wrong because:

she texted me to say that she was gonna be late.
I replied that I would spank her in the ass for being late again.
She's a foreigner so she may have not understood this as a joke, so she replied in kind of agressive/****y way.

Then in my car we discussed this issue for around 3-4 mins and she started to say that she may not like to see me again if I get upset because of this blah blah.
To what I replied that if she found normal to arrive late, I may not be interested in seing her again either.

Then we had dinner and stuff. She kind of critisised my house the moment she arrived.
Had dinner, had dessert on the coach, still a bit unconfortable. I suggested to watch some videos I talked about on youtube, she look kind of weird or bored I dont know, so I suggested to take her home and she agreeded.
Then in the car she tried to make things better but in the end, again what I said, she pissed me off remembering how she fell asleep and how funy her male room mates thought that was.
Then she said that she was gonna go roller blading with a male friend of hers and then to this club with him again, and that she'd like me to see her there.

Next day she texted me to ask me for my email address so she could send me some videos. I did not receive anything.
At night I went to this huge pub with some friends of mine. I wrote to her if she was there, she said yes, she asked me if I was too, I said yes, and nothing else happened.

Last night we exchanged some texts, she did not reply to the last one, and here I am.

A) Do you think if I go NC she'll come back?
B) Ill text her next friday to se up the beach thing. (there is one beach I know she'd like to go)