Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB8 coming over to watch movie

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
P.S.
this girl is pretty weird. She's done coach surfing several times on her own. She's been living in Morroco for six months alone. She's came to my country without knowing anybody, and now she said she's going to Thailand with a male friend of her, that, her words:
'is a good guy friend, perfect to travel with'

and she does not feel any attachment to her home. And she's very intelligent.
I'm all about persistence, but man this seems like disrespect. She comes to the date tired as hell. Not sure if she was giving you IOI's or signs that she was actually having a good time. She closes with a hug. THEN tells you she is traveling with some other guy. (probably same guy from the moving) But what's worse, you are still giving her positive comments like all these negative signs should be rewarded.

You are starting to smell of oneitis. You definitely need to see other women in the meantime. You don't have to drop her, but if she drops you I can tell you won't take it very well.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to update this thread:

About this silly chick...well, we had our fifth date which was dull as fvck, she was tired, and we did not have much fun. I did not even try to kiss her.

Then I decided to forget about her.
Well...after a couple of weeks she texted me to ask me if I wanted to go to dance salsa, but I said I couldn't.

The thing is...SHE TEXTED ME TO GO DANCING SIX TIMES IN A TWO MONTH INTERVAL, and I told her everytime some excuse cause I did not want to go out with her anymore!!!

Also, two years later I bumped into her in a restaurant. She was uglier...lol, but she said I looked cute, ha!
She had a bf, I wished her good luck, and that was it!

Now that I think about it, she was not that hot LMAO...the problem was that I was too inexperienced.

If it happened to me now I would have nexted her by date three if we were not escalating sexually in each date. lol.