"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

HB 7 chick I chatted with at the market today.

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Just make sure, for your own safety, that she doesn't have some crazy boyfriend that's part of the MS-13 who might take it as disrespect if you mess with his girl.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I haven't seen her this weekend so it's likely she either didn't set up or went to another area. The market is huge. She might have went to an busier aisle.

I did have another cougar reply to me today on match! I used that cougar comment again and they seem to like that. She's 49 though.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Well I conceal carry!
I doubt you'd pull the trigger. You won't even commit to getting stronger, you wouldn't commit to a murder.

And you're so little, you probably can't handle the recoil of any gun past the size of a 22
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I doubt you'd pull the trigger. You won't even commit to getting stronger, you wouldn't commit to a murder.

And you're so little, you probably can't handle the recoil of any gun past the size of a 22
I've shot SW 500 before, 357, 44, Own AR15s, .45s, 9mm.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
I've shot SW 500 before, 357, 44, Own AR15s, .45s, 9mm.
Shooting one and being able to handle it are two different things. You're too little for those guns lol. It's cute that you own them though
 

Soldier King

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
155
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Location
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
So any suggestions how to chat her up since she doesn't live here. Even if I can get a pump and dump.
You need to start by talking respectfully about women, show class, even if you feel something else in private, when in public show respect that she trusted you, don't insult her for it.

2ndly, why don't you ask her for her number and set up a date if you like her. If she says no that's then you can come back and try again if you like her.

Glad you are making attempts, it will give you strength in online. Remember the rule, nothing online if you are in a public place with people before you do at least one approach.
 
Top