Prettyboy Dee
Banned
So are you going to fvck her or nah?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Well I conceal carry!Just make sure, for your own safety, that she doesn't have some crazy boyfriend that's part of the MS-13 who might take it as disrespect if you mess with his girl.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
I doubt you'd pull the trigger. You won't even commit to getting stronger, you wouldn't commit to a murder.Well I conceal carry!
I've shot SW 500 before, 357, 44, Own AR15s, .45s, 9mm.I doubt you'd pull the trigger. You won't even commit to getting stronger, you wouldn't commit to a murder.
And you're so little, you probably can't handle the recoil of any gun past the size of a 22
Shooting one and being able to handle it are two different things. You're too little for those guns lol. It's cute that you own them thoughI've shot SW 500 before, 357, 44, Own AR15s, .45s, 9mm.
You need to start by talking respectfully about women, show class, even if you feel something else in private, when in public show respect that she trusted you, don't insult her for it.So any suggestions how to chat her up since she doesn't live here. Even if I can get a pump and dump.