Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB 7 chick I chatted with at the market today.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So today at the market I saw two women looking at one of the vacant booths to rent for the weekend. So I walked over to them to see what they were going to sell. Anyway the one chick was probably late 20s and HB7. Perfect teeth and face, but was only about 5 foot 2 at the max hence the lower HB rating. Anyway I introduced myself and she was from Costa Rica and her friend lives here. Nice girl and chatted about 10 mins about the market and what she was selling.

Anyway she's not a citizen so who knows how long she even sells here but hopefully she rents it for the weekend. I'd rather have her rent just the table spot next to me so she'd be a couple feet from me. But seemed really sociable and nice. She spoke english and spanish.

So any suggestions how to chat her up since she doesn't live here. Even if I can get a pump and dump.

At least it was a non OLD woman I talked with today.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Be the tour guide. Ask if she’s gotten out much in the area and offer to show her a few things.
Well this one I just happen to snuff out because I really did want to know what she was selling. My main purpose was not to try and talk to her just to hit on her. A couple weeks ago another cell shop there was looking at that booth because they wanted to move to a better location and they "didn't" know I was right by there but we stopped them from moving over to there. So I really did want to make sure they didn't sell the same stuff I did. Her being hot just made it more pleasant. I should have told her to just rent the table space next to me. I could then talk to her all day when it's slow.

It was kinda busy still but I should have shown her around the market but then she might not rent that booth then.

I should probably walk up to women like that more but if they have a boyfriend or husband around they might give me an arse beating.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BG maybe there is hope mate. A real life approach and a Latina to boot. Just don't ****ing talk yourself out of it. Now for God say be a man lead her somewhere and **** her good. And don't be the first one to contact afterwards.

How to play it. Fun fun fun. take her to the amusement park and put it on the rides that will make her scream and hold on to you. Get her totally pissed and take her somewhere fun and don't worry about your bad dancing. God help you if you really do have to take her out for a boring old drink spice it up say you feel like an ice cream first.. find a bar that has a nice little band. Bounce to some secret nature spot afterwards. Believe me if you ring the changes and bounce the emotions the panties will peel.

yes a lot of guys will probably come and give me a kicking now for putting in too much effort. But in your case you really have to discover your fun and emotional side.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
BG maybe there is hope mate. A real life approach and a Latina to boot. Just don't ****ing talk yourself out of it. Now for God say be a man lead her somewhere and **** her good. And don't be the first one to contact afterwards.
It seems I've lost second dates because I talk too much or text too much and reveal too much early on.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So today at the market I saw two women looking at one of the vacant booths to rent for the weekend. So I walked over to them to see what they were going to sell. Anyway the one chick was probably late 20s and HB7. Perfect teeth and face, but was only about 5 foot 2 at the max hence the lower HB rating. Anyway I introduced myself and she was from Costa Rica and her friend lives here. Nice girl and chatted about 10 mins about the market and what she was selling.

Anyway she's not a citizen so who knows how long she even sells here but hopefully she rents it for the weekend. I'd rather have her rent just the table spot next to me so she'd be a couple feet from me. But seemed really sociable and nice. She spoke english and spanish.

So any suggestions how to chat her up since she doesn't live here. Even if I can get a pump and dump.

At least it was a non OLD woman I talked with today.
Did you ask her out or suggest doing something with you and inviting her somewhere?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
That’s good. That’s how the whole thing should feel. To you and to her. Spot on.

And I didn’t mean show her around the flea market. I meant out. Good food. A beach. Whatever. Someplace a lot of people in the area talk about. Some place she hasn’t been and should see while in town.

Then stop doing that. Ask her about Costa Rica. Ask why she’s here. If she likes it. If she plans on moving here. Take an interest in her and keep a tight lip on yourself unless she drags it out of you.
I notice on here a lot of people say on the first couple dates not to say that much, especially not until you lay them due to women being so flakey and disqualify so easily.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some little psychological tricks to it. That's why I like Leil lowndes books everything is Bite-Sized. Like one thing I got from her is everything recent is bigger. so you can ask a girl about her trip over to the date and swap a few early boring sentences on that and because it is in her recent mind it is ok. If you asked her that half an hour later it would just seem awkward.

So there's nothing wrong with half an hour of relatively basic small talk to build comfort but then you have to start teasing and challenging and bouncing her emotions around a little.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BG it's not the chicks being flaky. It's the fact that you are bringing a knife to a gunfight. chicks spend all their time gossiping and politicking with each other right from primary school. Their conversation is subtle indirect and full of hidden meanings. Men are good at planning and doing woman are good at storytelling, empathising and influencing. And yes sadly manipulation as well.

so basically since they love to yap you ask them questions and let them and then just gently lead the conversation. It's not hard. Modern chic seem to treat travel like a religion. So you ask her does she like to travel. Where was your last trip. The end of her long boring story you say yeah travel is so great when I get back from one trip I like to start planning the next one. Where are you planning to go next.

So that's the basic skill just chain one question to the next.

then very occasionally you actually find a woman who is with listening to and those of the ones you pay a bit more attention to.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's more advanced conversation or skills like bringing others into the conversation and leading the conversation. EG using my travel example. She's going on about Costa Rica. That's awesome that sounds so much fun. One of the things I loved about Costa Rica with the sound of the language it almost sounds like music. Have you ever learnt any languages?

so you can see you have changed the topic because you can't take anymore of her long boring story but without making her feel like sh1t.

and I can guarantee you every one of the senior posters here who has had more young puss than you ve fapped to cougars have these skills and more.

if you think about it for a sec is great you can be so much better by just learning a little bit. Something within your control no excuses needed.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump is gonna shut down immigration from China and all of Asia due to the corona virus.... Which means all the Asian hotties in San Fran are gonna get claimed with no new influx.....

.....you need to stop worrying about HBX's in FL and claim yourself an SF Asian hottie while supplies last....

......time is running out....

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Trump is gonna shut down immigration from China and all of Asia due to the corona virus.... Which means all the Asian hotties in San Fran are gonna get claimed with no new influx.....

.....you need to stop worrying about HBX's in FL and claim yourself an SF Asian hottie while supplies last....

......time is running out....
Yes, I need a Korean hottie!

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I need a Korean hottie!
You need a girl like Yeonmi Park in your life. She escaped North Korea and word on the street is that she married some lucky white dude.... Forget these HB-whatevers down in FL..... Trump is cutting off the supply of Asian hotties.....

.....time is running out....you better act quick....

1582943963414.jpg

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I've seen her before. Little too small but I'd tear her up!!

I prefer the Moranbong girls like Jo Kuk-hyang! I'd make her a 3 hole wonder.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think an Asian girl will spit out @biggoal like a chewed up chicken bone.
They sh1t test pretty hard and need a man who knows how to lead and let that sh1t roll off his chest

too much supplicating IOI from a dude and they bolt (.ru girls too).

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I think an Asian girl will spit out @biggoal like a chewed up chicken bone.
They sh1t test pretty hard and need a man who knows how to lead and let that sh1t roll off his chest

too much supplicating IOI from a dude and they bolt (.ru girls too).
But most of yours are over in Asian and Europe. The North American ones might be different.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Maybe there is hope that BG will not die a virgin after all. Nothing wrong with a lady 5'2''. Your only 5'7'' and 125 LBS wet btw. You're not The Rock my dude in training.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The North American ones might be different.
yep...
all Westernized up with so many white dudes trying to get up that skirt, good luck.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe there is hope that BG will not die a virgin after all. Nothing wrong with a lady 5'2''. Your only 5'7'' and 125 LBS wet btw. You're not The Rock my dude in training.
More like 5 9 in the morning. I was 122 the other day but back to 125lb now.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You need a girl like Yeonmi Park in your life. She escaped North Korea and word on the street is that she married some lucky white dude.... Forget these HB-whatevers down in FL..... Trump is cutting off the supply of Asian hotties.....

.....time is running out....you better act quick....

View attachment 3684
Forgot her name but there is another young defector in her late 20s who's tons hotter than her. I cant think of her name but shes solid hb 8.5 and bit taller and such too.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Convince yourself to not text. Or run any text game. Get her home phone number or direct email. She could just be a friend you send forward messages. Leave yourself in friendzone with this one. I hope you know how to conduct yourself in a friendzone situation. Not sure if you ended things well with keeping frame and 49y/o