Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB 6 offering to pay for a return flight to sleep with me

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OUTCOME:

Just landed back home.

The trip went great. I think she knew I had a "reputation" and wanted to be discreet, outside the knowledge of her current colleagues in medicine.

She was a virgin and probably wanted to get it over with. She paid for the room, food and return flights.

Got my d!ck sucked, got wined and dined by a very sweet doctor and had an adventure of sorts.

Managed to make a connection.

I have to be careful of the reciprocity bias of "being in her debt" because she did a lot for me.

I would say it partly worked because I wouldn't mind being there for her as a friend. Sex and free medical consultation is a bonus.

What's your opinion?

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OUTCOME:

Just landed back home.

The trip went great. I think she knew I had a "reputation" and wanted to be discreet, outside the knowledge of her current colleagues in medicine.

She was a virgin and probably wanted to get it over with. She paid for the room, food and return flights.

Got my d!ck sucked, got wined and dined by a very sweet doctor and had an adventure of sorts.

I have to be careful of the reciprocity bias of "being in her debt" because she did a lot for me.

I would say it partly worked because I wouldn't mind being there for her as a friend. Sex and free medical consultation is a bonus.

What's your opinion?
Glad to hear positive insights. How was her affection towards you? Was she all over you, how was the treatment, was it to spoil you?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
OUTCOME:

Just landed back home.

What's your opinion?
How was it an old fling if you or noone else ever had sex with her?

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to hear positive insights. How was her affection towards you? Was she all over you, how was the treatment, was it to spoil you?
She seemed to be super compliant to anything I asked and went out of her way to make me happy.

I do think she's looking for a relationship of sorts with me but knows I'm not the kind.

I can say I won't consider her just a one night stand, but maybe a potentially good friend.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How was it an old fling if you or noone else ever had sex with her?
We met years ago and made out, got handsy in a cinema. Never got around to calling her again.

She said that I was her last kiss and she hasn't been with anyone since.

I find it hard to believe, but considering she's been studying for medicine and was definitely a virgin, maybe it's true.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She seemed to be super compliant to anything I asked and went out of her way to make me happy.

I do think she's looking for a relationship of sorts with me but knows I'm not the kind.

I can say I won't consider her just a one night stand, but maybe a potentially good friend.
How old is she? Virgin in late age equal she will be after you.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
We met years ago and made out, got handsy in a cinema. Never got around to calling her again.

She said that I was her last kiss and she hasn't been with anyone since.

I find it hard to believe, but considering she's been studying for medicine and was definitely a virgin, maybe it's true.
Umm...I would never call that a fling...but glad you had fun over the weekend.

A fling is someone you bang a few times at least but it was never serious.

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was a virgin and probably wanted to get it over with.

What's your opinion?
Glad things worked out. I think the best expectation was that you are going to fly there and have sex with her and have a good time which you did.

As for being a virgin...hmmm. Either way you shouldn't be affected as it's low investment.

I would be curious as to how good/bad she was in bed. Was it consistent with that of a virgin? How good was the BJ? You know girls that do bj's and anal still consider themselves a virgin. Did she bleed at all?

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad things worked out. I think the best expectation was that you are going to fly there and have sex with her and have a good time which you did.

As for being a virgin...hmmm. Either way you shouldn't be affected as it's low investment.

I would be curious as to how good/bad she was in bed. Was it consistent with that of a virgin? How good was the BJ? You know girls that do bj's and anal still consider themselves a virgin. Did she bleed at all?
The BJ didn't seem like a first time for sure. She did bleed and her hymen was particularly difficult to get through. Almost felt like she had some issue with it.

I'm sure she's been intimate with guys apart from me in the past years though she says she hasn't.

Not that I can care, overall a fun experience and a useful connection.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The BJ didn't seem like a first time for sure. She did bleed and her hymen was particularly difficult to get through. Almost felt like she had some issue with it.
Damn, she really was a virgin. I didn't even think they existed these days. lol :up: