“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

HB 6 offering to pay for a return flight to sleep with me

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
About this one:
Old fling.

Doctor
Feminine
Aims to please.
High achiever.

I told her I'm leaving the country and she's on call as a doctor 24/7, so she won't be able to take some days off to meet.

She's rich and willing to pay for my travel expenses.

What could go wrong?
Is this a little messed up power dynamic wise?
I kind of feel like a prostitute but maybe I'm overthinking it.


This has never happened before.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Don’t!

COVID-19. She’s a doctor. She has high contact rate with patients. Russia has 3 vaccines and medicineavailable and it is free. Sht hole you at has none and it is paid.

Ask her if you can have a raine check on this.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
You up for an adventure? Then go.
Desire to see you and willing to pay a return flight. I dont see an issue. If you are into it. Then go.

Just keep in mind you going to her in itself is in her frame but if she is a plate then it is what it is.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking. I'll ask her to transfer the money to my account. That act of compliance would shift frame.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Just remember she can take sex off the table...so worst case scenario, you get a free trip and some miles. But you'll probably get the whole shebang. Not to sound crass but a DJ often profits from his flings.
Definitely a possiblity and why I would personally pipeline some backups before I go, through various apps in advance. Hell, I used to do that before going on vacation with any girl I was going out with at the time. You just never know...
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
I won't count my eggs before they hatch.

Gonna text her today to transfer the money.

Tinder to setup backup dates there.

Plan on staying there one night only.

This might turn out to be an story to remember.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Definitely a possiblity and why I would personally pipeline some backups before I go, through various apps in advance. Hell, I used to do that before going on vacation with any girl I was going out with at the time. You just never know...
Good idea
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
You should buy a Hitachi and change this broad forever, thing works good man, only complaint its too intense for some.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
alright I texted her to send the cash, we haven't met for years but she transferred like 500 dollars
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
About this one:
Old fling.

Doctor
Feminine
Aims to please.
High achiever.

I told her I'm leaving the country and she's on call as a doctor 24/7, so she won't be able to take some days off to meet.

She's rich and willing to pay for my travel expenses.

What could go wrong?
Is this a little messed up power dynamic wise?
I kind of feel like a prostitute but maybe I'm overthinking it.


This has never happened before.
Pic?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top