Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you gone out with a depressed woman?

pancakepalace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever gone out with a depressed woman? Depressed as in clinically depressed, taking pills. If so, how was it?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say no. Seriously, she's going to be a headache to manage. Fine one moment and not fine the next. And she's going to heave all her issues onto you and expect you to be there for her because you are 'supposed to care'. Dont do it.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yes. Not worrh your time. Her SSRI intake lowers her libido and her emotional highs as well as the lows are removed also. And that's if she stays on the meds… If she doesn't, then it definitely becomes a game you don't want to be involved in.

Last edited:

custardpie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived with one for nearly 2 years. It was fine for the first few months then slowly got worse and worse until it all came to a head after 2 years. Last 9-12 months we had sex probably once every few months....
If you're going to get in a relationship with a clinically depressed person, it will bleed into your life also, especially if you're living with them.
They are never happy and always complaining. Always playing the victim and assuming that role they have come to see as their own. At least that was how my ex saw herself.

You can't expect to be happy with a person who isn't happy with themselves, it's simply not possible. Sad for the person with depression but it's true. They will always end up alone again at some point, usually once the newness of a relationship has worn off and all the little intricacies of their illness start to shine through.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I will not date girls on medication. They can smoke weed. They can do a little powder as long as they are not addicts. They can drink as long as they are not drunks. I don't like any other drugs myself. And absolutely no pills, heroin, meth or anti-depressants. Meth is the worst btw.

No matter who you are dating, it's critical to give your woman healthy food and supplements so that over time she gets healthier. I give them dark chocolate and organic Spirulina. Health is the only solution to brain issues. The brain is a physical organ and the health of the body (contrary to what doctors say) DOES impact the health of the brain. Ever think we SHOULD be depressed about some things? When I was 40 living with my mom, guess what? I was f*cking depressed. I worked hard and programmed my way out, earning over a million since then.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever gone out with a depressed woman? Depressed as in clinically depressed, taking pills. If so, how was it?
Diagnosed or not, these women will make your life dull, sad, and miserable. Their depression is contagious and once you feel down, they move forward to make the next person sad.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a short fling a while ago with a girl I really think was depressed by nature, overall. Not worth it. She was also probably asexual and just kinda down most of the time, you know. She had this doom-ish look on most of the time. Stay away from the unlucky and depressed in life. You cannot help them, they will take you down.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Remember: Depression is like a contagious disease! You WILL get depressed if you hang around depressed people. I mean you will feel sad, not need meds.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you will also feel the personal internal struggle of never being able to make her happy. it's just not worth it

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Choose women who are pre-happy.
Im currently OLDing and am being told that most females are not happy. There's always something wrong/to complain about with them. Interesting....

It seems as if the guys are exasperated with feeling like she is complaining hoping that he will fix it. That and the complaints are not correctable, so that frustrates them as well.

Last edited:

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl in my social circle has been making it obvious she wants to date me, but I just can't do it because she's depressed. I feel sorry for her and hope she can cope with it, but I just can't be around someone like that.

She's more content when she's sad than happy, rarely smiles, and is a huge drain on your energy when you're around her. She's absolutely sexless, and I can tell has virtually no libido. She's actually a fairly cute girl, so much so that if she was energetic and happy I (and a lot of other guys I know) would have considered dating her long ago, but I just can't do it.

I would be extremely wary of dating someone who is depressed.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Im currently OLDing and am being told that most females are not happy. There's always something wrong/to complain about with them. Interesting....

It seems as if the guys are exasperated with feeling like she is complaining hoping that he will fix it. That and the complaints are not correctable, so that frustrates them as well.
I feel like the world is suddenly being taken over by chunky, sicky-sweet, tattooed, white-trash single moms. Bartenders. Waitresses. Breakfast servers. Baristas. Apartment managers... and they almost exclusively, instantly say the dumbest thing.

"Oh you're getting a coffee today, eh? Moving up in the world? Hee hee!!"

God, what could be worse than broke, divorced women MY age who were never hot?!"

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like the world is suddenly being taken over by chunky, sicky-sweet, tattooed, white-trash single moms. Bartenders. Waitresses. Breakfast servers. Baristas. Apartment managers... and they almost exclusively, instantly say the dumbest thing.

"Oh you're getting a coffee today, eh? Moving up in the world? Hee hee!!"

God, what could be worse than broke, divorced women MY age who were never hot?!"
I hear what you are saying but it also sounds like these are places of business that you frequent. Those calibur of female might not be on your level.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, and one thing insignificant women feel compelled to do, for which I needed to coin a new term: Overlaugh. No spot in the bar is safe from their senseless, random cackle, which is a perverted version of the traditional Super Villain laugh. "I will rule the world! Ha ha HA HA HA!!!"

Only theirs is completely without purpose. "I will order French Fries. Ha ha HA HA HA!!!!"

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay away from the girls that are on meds for mental health they will make your life miserable. The meds cause them issues the girl I was with would text me at night saying she wasn't feeling good. She would have troubles eating because the meds would cause unbalance in her stomach, she would have to eat yogurt to get her probiotics up. She would end up with phantom pains, the pills caused her to have body odor, her hair was thinning, some days she looked healthy some days she looked haggard.

Getting involved with a girl that is on meds brings on a whole bunch of extra things you have to contend with, my ex was a BPD so that didn't help. I knew when her meds were wearing off the scary side came out. The withdrawal effects of these antidepressant meds is nasty, I do feel bad for the person that is on these pills they are on them for life.

pancakepalace

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you guys. I had a bit of oneitis for her, but it's fast fading away. I didn't really think of her in the last few days. Problem is she is very compatible except for that depression part. What's scary, is she looks like she has been depressed most of her life. In all her photos, from years ago, she is always with a gloomy face. Never really smiles. I on the other hand love life. What messed me up is she is very beautiful, and has many things in common with me. It's a bit uncanny.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Try to find and talk to someone that knew her earlier in her life. If she had it back then, it may be clinical and you need to walk away.

Last edited:

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If the depression is minor and she hasn't been dragging you down I would give her a chance. Is she not even plate worthy?

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you guys. I had a bit of oneitis for her, but it's fast fading away. I didn't really think of her in the last few days. Problem is she is very compatible except for that depression part. What's scary, is she looks like she has been depressed most of her life. In all her photos, from years ago, she is always with a gloomy face. Never really smiles. I on the other hand love life. What messed me up is she is very beautiful, and has many things in common with me. It's a bit uncanny.
Yeah it sucks man I've been there as well, multiple times. Learn to screen for this now. I've even had woman hid the fact that they were on something or needed to be but they weren't.