Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have u ever had 2 girlfriends at the same time?

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't......How do you think something like that would turn out? Especially one of the girls finds out.

djuno

Don Juan
Reaction score
you shouldent get greedy...one of them will eventually find out then your screwed..then you have niether of them

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ4Real
I haven't......How do you think something like that would turn out? Especially one of the girls finds out.
I think it could be fun thats why I want to kno if any guys done it.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i have done it but they were like all the way on other side of each other.

Most of the people that i know that do it or have done it. When they first meet the girl the have the frame that alot of girls mess around with him. I find this better than 1 LTR. I have a friend who used to go out with 2 girls in the same school thing is they hated each other so the 2 girls never found out lol. If they find out depending on the frame you started with it wouldn't really surprise them.

my 2 cents

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ever do this, remember to follow Michael Vick's advice: TWO cell phones!

Jon341427

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, and it turned out well. i know it was in the back of their head's if i was, but they never found out.

i did end up accidently telling one about the other on aim. she made a fake screen name up and got me talking to her. then she asked me if i had a gf and what her name was. well i was positive this girl was gf1 trying to do me dirty. so i said gf1's name. well it turned out to be gf2 behind the keyboard! but i talked my way out of it.

went out with gf1 for 6 months, the other for 4 till i moved away for college.

heater528

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes i have done it and what i have found is that having 2 gf's at the same time sucks. You gotta make time for 2 chicks.. take 2 chicks out, entertain 2 chicks... i began to miss my own social life and my own friends. I also would be afraid to take them out in our home town because people blab way to easy.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've juggled up to 5 at the same time. I found that the trickiest part was actually keeping the girls from getting too pissed off. Since they all want to see you, and you have to schedule them all in, some start to get a little *****y.

You'll start to hear things like "Hey you! What do I have to call a couple days in advance to get a date with you?"

"Why are you always so busy?"

"You don't have a girlfriend do you?" (I always find it hard to keep a straight face when I say "No")

It's funny because girl #1 will ask you these questions, then girl #2 will ask you the same shyt the next night and so on...you'll hear these questions a lot. Key is to never fully answer them. Just give them some half-assed, aloof answer with a ****y smile(Although this is pushing it if you don't have good game).

The funniest is when you respond "Yeah I have 4 or 5 girlfriends. And I'm having a hard time fitting you all into my schedule, so just chill out, okay!?" Be serious when you say it, but then smile. She'll think, "Oh, he must be kidding!" Haha!

It's fun for a while, but it gets tiring, and kinda stressful.

In the future, I'm going to attempt honesty. Be honest with them and tell all 4 or 5 girls that I'm dating/screwing other girls. I will either end up the guy with the best deal on the planet, or in the morgue! Hehe

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at one time I had 3... 1 to many actual Girlfriends however

satyriasis

Don Juan
Reaction score
if your talking about casual dating then it doesn't matter how many, they can know for all i care.
if your talking about a realtionship, why even get into one if your gonna have two girlfriends?

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by satyriasis
if your talking about casual dating then it doesn't matter how many, they can know for all i care.
if your talking about a realtionship, why even get into one if your gonna have two girlfriends?
Exactly. I mean, they're probably seeing a few different guys anyway (unless they're AFC-chicks, and we don't date those), so why have a cow over seeing more than one at once?

Originally posted by italostud
I've juggled up to 5 at the same time. I found that the trickiest part was actually keeping the girls from getting too pissed off. Since they all want to see you, and you have to schedule them all in, some start to get a little *****y.

You'll start to hear things like "Hey you! What do I have to call a couple days in advance to get a date with you?"

"Why are you always so busy?"

"You don't have a girlfriend do you?" (I always find it hard to keep a straight face when I say "No")

It's funny because girl #1 will ask you these questions, then girl #2 will ask you the same shyt the next night and so on...you'll hear these questions a lot. Key is to never fully answer them. Just give them some half-assed, aloof answer with a ****y smile(Although this is pushing it if you don't have good game).

The funniest is when you respond "Yeah I have 4 or 5 girlfriends. And I'm having a hard time fitting you all into my schedule, so just chill out, okay!?" Be serious when you say it, but then smile. She'll think, "Oh, he must be kidding!" Haha!

It's fun for a while, but it gets tiring, and kinda stressful.

In the future, I'm going to attempt honesty. Be honest with them and tell all 4 or 5 girls that I'm dating/screwing other girls. I will either end up the guy with the best deal on the planet, or in the morgue! Hehe
:crackup:

Originally posted by heater528
Yes i have done it and what i have found is that having 2 gf's at the same time sucks. You gotta make time for 2 chicks.. take 2 chicks out, entertain 2 chicks... i began to miss my own social life and my own friends. I also would be afraid to take them out in our home town because people blab way to easy.
People? Actually, people of the female kind. I still think it's weird imagining girls talking about me when I'm not around...

BGMan:nervous: :D

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dadmonson
If u did then why and how did it turn out?
you should always have at least 2 girlfriends at the same time