"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Have a sex date for tomorrow. Need help!

Cairn

New Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
46
So a couple months back I went on a few dates with this gorgeous and unbelievably fit woman. Kissed on the first date. Made out on the second and again on the third. After the third it kinda fell off. This was before I read TRM. I was looking for serious and she was just post divorce. After finishing the book, today, I decided to send her a message. I stated, "I know you aren't looking for a serious relationship but what about a sexual one." She's in! We have a 'date' for the morning. So I got it here but what kind of communication should I keep going between now and tomorrow morning? I don't want this to fall through. She is a pretty innocent kind of woman. Her ex was her first. I'd be her 3rd. She has already stated that she is nervous. Any advice would be great.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I'm not sure what you want to be sending...she made the date she will either show up or she won't.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Play it cool. Dont over text and think you have to sell yourself. You made the date. Relax and let her initiate contact between now and then. Or just let her show up and show her a good time.
 

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896
let her show up or not show up, end of story. if she's coming over in the morning, it's like 12+ hours before she gets there. how much contact do you think she needs? rest up and get your fill of her tomorrow. do what you want, get your rocks off and if she likes it, maybe you'll get some again. if not, oh well, at least you got your rocks off. for God's sake, don't be nice, do whatever comes into your mind and let her accept. if you do that, most likely you'll get a return date.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Lean back. Don't chase. Pretty simple bro. Turn into a hungry horn dog, she'll next you.
 
Top