Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have a sex date for tomorrow. Need help!

Cairn

Reaction score
So a couple months back I went on a few dates with this gorgeous and unbelievably fit woman. Kissed on the first date. Made out on the second and again on the third. After the third it kinda fell off. This was before I read TRM. I was looking for serious and she was just post divorce. After finishing the book, today, I decided to send her a message. I stated, "I know you aren't looking for a serious relationship but what about a sexual one." She's in! We have a 'date' for the morning. So I got it here but what kind of communication should I keep going between now and tomorrow morning? I don't want this to fall through. She is a pretty innocent kind of woman. Her ex was her first. I'd be her 3rd. She has already stated that she is nervous. Any advice would be great.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you want to be sending...she made the date she will either show up or she won't.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Play it cool. Dont over text and think you have to sell yourself. You made the date. Relax and let her initiate contact between now and then. Or just let her show up and show her a good time.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let her show up or not show up, end of story. if she's coming over in the morning, it's like 12+ hours before she gets there. how much contact do you think she needs? rest up and get your fill of her tomorrow. do what you want, get your rocks off and if she likes it, maybe you'll get some again. if not, oh well, at least you got your rocks off. for God's sake, don't be nice, do whatever comes into your mind and let her accept. if you do that, most likely you'll get a return date.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lean back. Don't chase. Pretty simple bro. Turn into a hungry horn dog, she'll next you.