"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Has anyone ever read any of Red-xL's posts????

Lil' Pervert

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
BUMPity.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Cyledehysp

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
Poland
bump - what a collection!

I`m wondering if there is more great but lost stuff only on some hard drives...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Lost

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
1,684
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
South Carolina (Charleston)
someone make sure this never goes away, in fact, im so paranoid i think im gonna copy paste it to a file just in case something happens ;D
 

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2000
Messages
564
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Davis, CA
Originally posted by drixsa
red, where you been all this time?

and why did you want all your posts taken off?
I haven't been around because I'm a busy person.

As far as deleting my posts go, I wanted to write a book on seduction, and I thought I'd run into copyright troubles reusing the material I've come up with and shared on these boards because the threads are owned by sosuave.com. But then I decided I don't want to write a book, and it really wouldn't have mattered anyway.

Rx
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
share with us rather than writing a book. You made a smart choice ;)
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
Ah. Well In research we find good things. a big read but... ah here it goes.......BUMP:D
 
Top