Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Harvard scientists create drug mixture that could reverse aging in one week...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
That's pretty cool but I tend not to care about buzz/ catchy title articles like that because here's the thing, good luck ever being someone who will have a chance of ever touching that sh.t and

lets be real, that sht will never hit the market considering the Pharma industry.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That's pretty cool but I tend not to care about buzz/ catchy title articles like that because here's the thing, good luck ever being someone who will have a chance of ever touching that sh.t and

lets be real, that sht will never hit the market considering the Pharma industry.
I think it actually would benefit the Pharma Industry because they would ensure they have dedicated customers for longer.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it actually would benefit the Pharma Industry because they would ensure they have dedicated customers for longer.
The trick is to have it *rapidly age you* should you get off it.

Obee1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not ready yet but the implications for this once more trials and research is done to further develop this is staggering...

Dr Sinclair is a smart dude and doing some excellent work in the anti aging and longevity arena. Having said that he lost a little bit of credibility with me when I learned he was vegan as is Johnson who is also mentioned in this article. I heard Sinclair’s reasoning when I listened to a interview of him and it has to do with meat, particularly red meat and it’s role on increasing Mtor and it’s role in helping cancer grow. I’ve heard some good criticisms of his hypothesis. One is most studies pitting vegans against meat eaters have a healthy user bias. Meaning most vegans eat this way because they are health conscious and likely follow other healthy habits. Where as many meat eaters drink alcohol, smoke, don’t exercise and eat their meat with fries and a super sized soda.

Secondly Mtor must exist for protein synthesis to occur. It’s a matter of keeping Mtor in check. There are several ways to do this but one is by fasting. I think Mtor gets a bad rap much like LDL. You would die without LDL as it’s needed to make hormones and fight viruses. High LDL and MTor is an indication or symptom of a bigger problem not likely the cause IMO at least from the studies and researchers I’ve followed that seem to have some valid arguments.

All that said Dr Sinclair still does some good work and his peers and further studies will be done to verify or deny his interpretations as science is supposed to do.