CribMaster345
Don Juan
- Joined
- Jan 21, 2004
- Messages
- 67
- Reaction score
- 0
i have straight hair & i was just wondering what the best way to do my hair is like what's the most attractive or whatever
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I've been experimenting with this. I haven't had it cut in about 2 1/2 months now, (normall I get it cut every 4-5 weeks). It's in beatle's style mode now, and I honestly have no idea what to expect. Should I go see a stylist or something to trim it down and get it set to grow longer?Originally posted by CableLight
Let it grow long![]()
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
thats the way I go.Originally posted by BustedKnucks
Short hair is the easiest to keep clean looking.
Spikes are also a pretty generic way of looking clean/good.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Short works for almost everybody, but if you have good hair to do something more elaborate or unique, then go for it...Girls love guys who's hair is more impressive than theirs.Originally posted by BustedKnucks
Short hair is the easiest to keep clean looking.
Spikes are also a pretty generic way of looking clean/good.
Whoops. When I said that, I didn't mean like full blown style, it's just growing out in what seems to me to be in that direction. I wouldn't want to have that style, honestly, I was just using it as a basic description of whatever the hell I have going on now.Originally posted by BustedKnucks
Beatles style isn't a very good one.
Personally I think it looks doofy, and it sure as hell isn't original. With more generic haircuts, while true they aren't novel, you still give off an in control appearance, especially if you style it nice with gel.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.