"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

hairstyles

CribMaster345

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
i have straight hair & i was just wondering what the best way to do my hair is like what's the most attractive or whatever
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

UniqueSoul

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
somewhere in Europe
Well, the best way outta this would be just to get yourself to some big@ss shop, where you would be able to find a WHOLE LOT OF hairstyling substances. Getchaself some. Or ask the clerks what would be suitable for you. And when you get back home, close the door, lock yaself up in the bathroom and FIRE IT UP. You won't even notice how time passes (of course i'm talking bout hairstyling). Experimenting is the best way to achieve sth. Good luck.
 

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Let it grow long :D
 

CaptainSlinky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 4, 2001
Messages
818
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Connecticut
Originally posted by CableLight
Let it grow long :D
I've been experimenting with this. I haven't had it cut in about 2 1/2 months now, (normall I get it cut every 4-5 weeks). It's in beatle's style mode now, and I honestly have no idea what to expect. Should I go see a stylist or something to trim it down and get it set to grow longer?
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Daani

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2003
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
I have straight hair, i keep it long, slicked back. Its congruent with my image.

Anyways, like it's been suggested go to a gay hairstylist at a salon. They'll hook you up fatty.

Along my different hairstyles, when your growing ur hair, it might not look tyte, but once its grown out and trimmed, it'll be worth it, know what I mean.

There is no most attractive hair, but.. like some ppl say.. shorter hair is more masculine..

And by the way, just cuz a dude want's sick hair, doesn't make you a metro..
just keep it real..
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
short and spiked works well for me
 

LordBrian

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Location
Northern Virginia
Originally posted by BustedKnucks
Short hair is the easiest to keep clean looking.

Spikes are also a pretty generic way of looking clean/good.
thats the way I go.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Ninjitsu

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Idaho
I personally have long hair and let me say, works like a f*cking charm! Nearly every girl in the school totally digs it. My hair has sort of a gentle curve to it so I'm not really sure about straight hair, but long hair has done wonders for me.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by BustedKnucks
Short hair is the easiest to keep clean looking.

Spikes are also a pretty generic way of looking clean/good.
Short works for almost everybody, but if you have good hair to do something more elaborate or unique, then go for it...Girls love guys who's hair is more impressive than theirs.
 

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
I think what blienk said about girls liking a dude with nice hair is true...I personally never have really considered my hair to be anything great, but a lot of people tell me it really looks good.

Slinky - If you like it right now, keep it. The bad thing about hair is that it only grows like 1/4 to 1/2 an inch per month, so if you cut it off and decide you wanted it, it takes a while to grow back. Other than that, I have no idea what a Beatles-style would look like when it gets longer :)
 

BustedKnucks

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
1
Location
Long Island
Beatles style isn't a very good one.

Personally I think it looks doofy, and it sure as hell isn't original. With more generic haircuts, while true they aren't novel, you still give off an in control appearance, especially if you style it nice with gel.

For long hair, mine is really curly, and for a while I rocked a whiteboy fro. It got annoying though, because I'm pretty active, and there's nothing worse than hair and sweat sticking to your forehead.
 

CaptainSlinky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 4, 2001
Messages
818
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Connecticut
Originally posted by BustedKnucks
Beatles style isn't a very good one.

Personally I think it looks doofy, and it sure as hell isn't original. With more generic haircuts, while true they aren't novel, you still give off an in control appearance, especially if you style it nice with gel.
Whoops. When I said that, I didn't mean like full blown style, it's just growing out in what seems to me to be in that direction. I wouldn't want to have that style, honestly, I was just using it as a basic description of whatever the hell I have going on now.

Thanks though.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top