Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hairstyle

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The front would be a little longer and about the size of an index finger.The rest would be shorter.
I don't want to look like a pretty boy.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ye it's an ok hairstyle atleast if you color it/give it some stripes/tones so it's not completely bland.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should want the highlights :p they add alot to the looks you have shown

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that picture of Brad Pitt's haircut is pretty cool. That's the look most fashion models have these days - give that a shot.

Ixnys

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should take both pics to your hair stylists and see which one he thinks will look best on yourself.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first link is the best. This is exactly the same as my cut, just mine is a LITTLE longer.

If you get it cut, make sure you go to a PROPER hairdresser. It will cost you probably about tripple, haha, maybe about $60, but they thin it and really style it. Normal hairdressers simply cut it and make it look SH*TE!!

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My last haircut (with highlights) cost 135$ :p The one 2-3 months before that I paid 90$ for, second one had more colouring/highlighting work :p

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your best bet is to get a good men's fashion magazine like Details or GQ, look through the ads, find a hairstyle you like, and then take the pic with you.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I find smart when getting a cut/style is to go someplace that is very good, then I find either an attractive FEMALE or gay (Never found one of those though :p) hairdresser. I then make sure the hairdresser gives me a style that fits my facial features/looks and something she finds attractive but at the same time fits my criterias for what I want.

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a thought, having long hair is a ***** to maintain. You probably need hair products and longer hair means more product used, means more money. Also, every morning you'll need time of woman proportions to style your hair.

Those type of hairstyles a looked down upon at the office where I used to work. People take you less seriously if you have a boys haircut.

Finally, women want a mans hair to be short. Men want there women to have long hair. I can understand you trying to be different but like clothes, sometimes simplicity is best.

By the way my hairstyle is like the host of American Idol 2. Short and messy, styled with moulding paste. If i'm at the office ill brush my hair down for a more conservative look.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P_S,

I don't think this thread is for bald idiots. Go to the "Hair Loss Support Group" thread.

Pap

Don Juan
Reaction score
My hair is pretty short and I like to spike it up. Some of my friends like long spikes and even color their hair. I prefer to keep is clean cut and shorter. I'll sometimes get my hair styled for more money, but rarely.