"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

hairstyle

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
The front would be a little longer and about the size of an index finger.The rest would be shorter.
I don't want to look like a pretty boy.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
ye it's an ok hairstyle atleast if you color it/give it some stripes/tones so it's not completely bland.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
you should want the highlights :p they add alot to the looks you have shown
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
I think that picture of Brad Pitt's haircut is pretty cool. That's the look most fashion models have these days - give that a shot.
 

Ixnys

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2002
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Location
L.A., California
Maybe you should take both pics to your hair stylists and see which one he thinks will look best on yourself.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
The first link is the best. This is exactly the same as my cut, just mine is a LITTLE longer.

If you get it cut, make sure you go to a PROPER hairdresser. It will cost you probably about tripple, haha, maybe about $60, but they thin it and really style it. Normal hairdressers simply cut it and make it look SH*TE!!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
My last haircut (with highlights) cost 135$ :p The one 2-3 months before that I paid 90$ for, second one had more colouring/highlighting work :p
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Your best bet is to get a good men's fashion magazine like Details or GQ, look through the ads, find a hairstyle you like, and then take the pic with you.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
What I find smart when getting a cut/style is to go someplace that is very good, then I find either an attractive FEMALE or gay (Never found one of those though :p) hairdresser. I then make sure the hairdresser gives me a style that fits my facial features/looks and something she finds attractive but at the same time fits my criterias for what I want.
 

vdk

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
198
Reaction score
1
Location
Brisbane, Australia
Just a thought, having long hair is a ***** to maintain. You probably need hair products and longer hair means more product used, means more money. Also, every morning you'll need time of woman proportions to style your hair.

Those type of hairstyles a looked down upon at the office where I used to work. People take you less seriously if you have a boys haircut.

Finally, women want a mans hair to be short. Men want there women to have long hair. I can understand you trying to be different but like clothes, sometimes simplicity is best.

By the way my hairstyle is like the host of American Idol 2. Short and messy, styled with moulding paste. If i'm at the office ill brush my hair down for a more conservative look.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
P_S,


I don't think this thread is for bald idiots. Go to the "Hair Loss Support Group" thread.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Pap

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
174
Reaction score
1
Location
Los Angeles, CA
My hair is pretty short and I like to spike it up. Some of my friends like long spikes and even color their hair. I prefer to keep is clean cut and shorter. I'll sometimes get my hair styled for more money, but rarely.
 
Top