"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Haha, you guys are sooo right....

hhlowin

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Well ya, i was with my g/f for a little bit and i found out she wants to break up. Now before the relationship started i had her eating in the palm of my hand. She waited hand and foot for me to get on the internet and she had me on a high pedestal. Well then we started going out and i acted the way i 'thought' a b/f should. I kept up the teasing and stuff like that but i got sweet to her, and i actually called her and made an effort toward her. I decided to even give her some power. HAHA you guys were so right, you should never do the things i did. I slowly put her on the same level as me and that is where i made my mistake. I can walk away from this relationship very easily because i didnt get emotionally involved, but this is just an example of even if you have a g/f, you should never quit the game.
She said that I was a "really great guy, and really sweet and she still wants to be very good friends" and that was when i started cracking up. I had heard those familiar words before, but this time i knew what they really meant.
Just goes to show you im another example of rAFC. You should NEVER give up power, and NEVER EVER quit playing the game, i have learned a very valuable lesson.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
THE MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH!

"Sometimes women get the notion that they's runnin the game"
- Playas Club (I forgot who made that song)
 

DemonXIII

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Peep

I feel ya man...
If u read my post u can probably relate to it
Just the same way i got a vibe from this...
Ima use ur error as advise for me...
KEEP PIMPIN'

late
 

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
497
Reaction score
7
Originally posted by AC/DC
THE MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH!

"Sometimes women get the notion that they's runnin the game"
- Playas Club (I forgot who made that song)
Playaz Club by Rappin 4-Tay
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
No... just bitter.

:) Grow up.
 
Top