Haha, you guys are sooo right....

hhlowin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well ya, i was with my g/f for a little bit and i found out she wants to break up. Now before the relationship started i had her eating in the palm of my hand. She waited hand and foot for me to get on the internet and she had me on a high pedestal. Well then we started going out and i acted the way i 'thought' a b/f should. I kept up the teasing and stuff like that but i got sweet to her, and i actually called her and made an effort toward her. I decided to even give her some power. HAHA you guys were so right, you should never do the things i did. I slowly put her on the same level as me and that is where i made my mistake. I can walk away from this relationship very easily because i didnt get emotionally involved, but this is just an example of even if you have a g/f, you should never quit the game.
She said that I was a "really great guy, and really sweet and she still wants to be very good friends" and that was when i started cracking up. I had heard those familiar words before, but this time i knew what they really meant.
Just goes to show you im another example of rAFC. You should NEVER give up power, and NEVER EVER quit playing the game, i have learned a very valuable lesson.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH!

"Sometimes women get the notion that they's runnin the game"
- Playas Club (I forgot who made that song)

DemonXIII

Don Juan
Reaction score
Peep

I feel ya man...
If u read my post u can probably relate to it
Just the same way i got a vibe from this...
Ima use ur error as advise for me...
KEEP PIMPIN'

late

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
THE MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH!

"Sometimes women get the notion that they's runnin the game"
- Playas Club (I forgot who made that song)
Playaz Club by Rappin 4-Tay

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No... just bitter.

:) Grow up.