Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Had a long convo with my plate about where this is headed

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally understand why a guy that is a "hunter" gets bored with a solid girl that is pretty and doesn't cause any issues.

Props for being honest with her. You were doing something right to keep her around as long as you did without commitment.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem with alot of you guys who are not used to hot girls is you treat their beauty as some type of vanity that means they "can't be " this or you "can't do " that.. All that **** means nothing and to me it's really telling when you guys think the way you do.. But I'm never surprised with Sosuavers.. Alot of what you guys say make it really apparent where you stand in the world of casual dating and game.

Putting women on a pedestal will forever be some of your downfalls. But, at the end of the day I don't blame any of you.. Most of how you think and what you believe is based on your circumstances/experiences.. and I can't hold that against you.
I think you are missing the point.

The women aren’t being put on a pedestal, they are saying a young sexy educated fertile girl with little baggage whois having regular sex with a man probably wouldn’t wait 104 weeks before she asks the man she having regular sex with “are you seeing other women?”

The post seems a *little* too perfect too.

- I'm 2 years in with one of my plates
- She's an awesome girl all around, full time nurse, def wifey material
- inviting me to her cousins wedding with her
- started talking about how her parents would feel about me, hinting at meeting her parents.
- she does have deep feelings for me
- she just told me she still wants to see me and that shes hurts I dont see a future with her.
- she hasn't been with anyone else since she started having more feelings for me more than a year and a half ago..
- I don't necessarily see a future with her right now..
- I told her one of my typical schpeels about how i dont like marriage as an institution
- I dont want to give her parents false hope
- She ended up leaving without us having sex which I thought was funny,
- She started becoming really nice and doing whatever I wanted which is awesome
- The sex is still great and our sexual chemistry is insane
- the main reason I don't see a future with her is I got bored of her after 1 year of us seeing each other..
Bro you sold the story too hard.

If this was

- after 3 months of dating
- she wasn't a nurse
- she wasn't an HB 9.5
- she wasn't desperately 100% in love with you
- she didn't consider your sex a gift to her
- she was lucky you had the time to give her sex
- she wants you to meet her parents

it would sell a little better. You showed your cards.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score

The women aren’t being put on a pedestal, they are saying a young sexy educated fertile girl with little baggage whois having regular sex with a man probably wouldn’t wait 104 weeks before she asks the man she having regular sex with “are you seeing other women?”

If this was

- she wasn't a nurse
- she wasn't an HB 9.5

I have no idea what you're on about. "I dont believe you" is what I'm getting. Cool, great. The people who get it, understand. You're dealing with cognitive dissonance that this kind of thing isnt possible and thats fine.. Means jack**** to me.. To try and find ways to detract from the message and be like "you are lying" is hella weird. But if it makes you feel better about yourself, great. Do you. But know that theres going to be alot more **** I might post here that you'll feel stupid about as well.. and try to do the same. It's not going to really be a good strategy of making yourself feel less sh.t about yourself .

The point wasn't that she "asked me after 104 weeks". It was that she suspected me telling her I don't see a future with her was because there was another girl in the picture that I care more about. I stayed reminding her throughout our sitchy that we're just friends.. You're dealing with a real player, not a typical sosuaver bud.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For myself, the main reason I don't see a future with her is I got bored of her after 1 year of us seeing each other.. She started becoming really nice and doing whatever I wanted which is awesome but also takes away from the challenge and drama that keeps things interesting..
You have a very interesting life ahead of you as a BPD magnet.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score

If this was

- she wasn't a nurse
- she wasn't an HB 9.5

Bro, you don't know him already? He's the guy who is always making humble bragging posts in here, how player he is, how we members are beneath him, how this forum is for losers, how he cringe in reading posts from other members, how he has a rotation of hotties who only has eyes for him.

Then he goes to insult members who disagree with him, with things from past posts from them as leverage.

- If you insult, harass, or disrespect any member of this forum, you will be banned from the forum.

Last edited:

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
You have a very interesting life ahead of you as a BPD magnet.
BPD Slayer* , and I was that, and got past it. Nowadays I deal with healthier chicks who I plate and still bang the *****.es with daddy issues on the side.

P.S There's 2 type of guys BPD girls deal with. The guy they chase and knows how to handle them (me) and the nice guy who will give her constant attention, validation and love, she feeds off him to make herself feel good while dealing with guys like me. I been slaying Jezebels for a while now.. If only I could go back in time I woulda had Cleopatra bent over me.. :devil: