Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Had a long convo with my plate about where this is headed

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 2 years in with one of my plates.. She's an awesome girl all around, full time nurse, def wifey material for someone out there.. But, for myself, I was recently kinda turned off by the fact that she see's a future with me.. and was inviting me to her cousins wedding with her, and also started talking about how her parents would feel about me, hinting at meeting her parents.

I eventually told her I would go to the wedding with her just to keep things nice and clean and keep what we have going.. but something started to bother me.. I contemplated over it with some of my close friends and came to the conclusion that I'm just going to talk to her and let her know how I feel.

So yesterday, spoke to her, told her I don't necessarily see a future with her right now.. and while I'm not opposed to going to the wedding with her, it would be like a casual date.. I thought she would take it the wrong way but she did'nt..S he understood and explained that she knew what it was from the beginning and understand that we don't have any strings attached to what we have.. but that she does have deep feelings for me and then hit me with the big ol question "are you seeing anyone else at the moment" and I don't know if my face gave it away but def caught me by surprise for a split second.. and I ended up telling her str8 up yes.. I have other women I see but only for sex and nothing else.. and not very often .. "Maybe once in a blue moon".. She ends up telling me she hasn't been with anyone else since she started having more feelings for me more than a year and a half ago.. I kinda figured this already just by how everything was going.

I tried telling her I understand if you feel a different way about me now and whatever you choose to do, I respect it.. and she just told me she still wants to see me and that shes hurts I dont see a future with her. I told her one of my typical schpeels about how i dont like marriage as an institution and all that, and I dont want to give her parents false hope --al things I told her before severals of times.. She ended up leaving without us having sex which I thought was funny, after I told her take some time to think about everything.

For myself, the main reason I don't see a future with her is I got bored of her after 1 year of us seeing each other.. She started becoming really nice and doing whatever I wanted which is awesome but also takes away from the challenge and drama that keeps things interesting.. Around the same time though I started liking my other plates more because of their more interesting personalities.. so she was jsut in a bad position in comparison. The sex is still great and our sexual chemistry is insane-- and I would kinda miss that if she decided to bounce but I honestly dont think this will change anything.

As it stands she is the only plate I'm seeing who I openly admitted to that I'm seeing other women. Which isnt a big deal because it almost goes without saying when theres no commitment. I just have a good strategy when it comes to this stuff that makes the girl feel like shes the only one lol. In retrospect I wish I woulda not said it but honesty might be the best policy in this situation.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How on earth did you get 2 years in before she asked if you’re seeing other women? I get asked that in the first few weeks without fail. 2 years is a good run, now let her fly.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always be prepared for ambush questions. That 1-2 second interval before you can react when you're caught off guard is going to kill you every time.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I think you said exactly what you should have. With women I've dated in the past, at the least, it's been implied that I'm seeing other women. Especially without the exlusivity talk like you mentioned. I've never strung a woman along, I sleep better at night that way and have also kept my tires free of slashes (even though sometimes this is just unavoidable).

The old adage applies here IMO: "a woman would rather share an alpha than have a beta all to herself."

As far as going two years with this girl, that's pretty interesting considering it seems this one seems to be a regular thing for you.

I've had women I've dated on and off for a few years but, during that time, they were never a weekly occurrence. The plates I were seeing on the reg, usually the make or break point was right around three months. I've held onto longer with some of these but it was usually down hill from there.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
How on earth did you get 2 years in before she asked if you’re seeing other women? I get asked that in the first few weeks without fail. 2 years is a good run, now let her fly.
Not something most girls ask when you make it clear you're not looking for anything early on, unless their insecure/got self esteem issues or are looking for something long term. I set expectations immediately when I get involved with women and let them know. because its one of the first things they'll ask if they're super into you-- if you're looking for anything serious. Once you let them know what it is, they dont ask--especially the hotter they are.. I think average lookin chicks ask after they catch feels cuz they want to know, but i havent had plated an average chick in forever ..

I'm preparing myself for her probably seeking other dudes who are looking for something more serious at this point. Going to continue enjoying the sex for a bit before I rotate her out and bring someone else into the rotation.

Always be prepared for ambush questions. That 1-2 second interval before you can react when you're caught off guard is going to kill you every time.
Yeah I think whats worse is allowing yourself to feel guilty before hand. IF i didn't feel a bit guilty I woulda not said anything.. I just don't like lying though because this girl has been super nice to me in every way possible. Its just hard to tell women straight to their face "i like you mostly for the sex" lol

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Personally, I think you said exactly what you should have. With women I've dated in the past, at the least, it's been implied that I'm seeing other women. Especially without the exlusivity talk like you mentioned. I've never strung a woman along, I sleep better at night that way and have also kept my tires free of slashes (even though sometimes this is just unavoidable).

The old adage applies here IMO: "a woman would rather share an alpha than have a beta all to herself."

As far as going two years with this girl, that's pretty interesting considering it seems this one seems to be a regular thing for you.

I've had women I've dated on and off for a few years but, during that time, they were never a weekly occurrence. The plates I were seeing on the reg, usually the make or break point was right around three months. I've held onto longer with some of these but it was usually down hill from there.
Yeah once you set the expectations, its always implied after. She even said that she understood what it was since the beginning but couldn't help that she was developing stronger feelings for me.. and just wanted to see where I was at..

and 100% never lead a woman on.... always either lay no expectations or be truthful upfront about what its going to be or what it is. Afterwards, if she starts badgering at all, I just cut them off.. i dont like unhealthy women.

and yep man that last part is how it usd to be for me.. I wouldn't be able to keep women in my life past 3 months or so.. what changed is this: and this might help you greatly: I stopped seeing them so frequently and would only dedicate 1 day per week for them. and I kept it strictly sexual in the beginning and only after some time started allowing them pieces and parts of my time that did not revolve around sex.. like simple small hangouts and coming with me to run errands or eat out somewhere.. while still only seeing them once a week.

Once in a while you gotta tease them and remind them that you're just friends.. though I stop doing that like after some time and leave it how it is.. when I notice they're becoming really compliant lol

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not something most girls ask when you make it clear you're not looking for anything early on
Its just hard to tell women straight to their face "i like you mostly for the sex" lol
Isn’t that exactly what you’re doing

Above average looking chicks don’t get plated for years and keep silent. From my own personal experience, I’m not buying it sorry. The hotter the chick the less they put up with (due to having options and more of that self esteem you spoke of).

Just admit you have a rotation of 5s and let’s keep it moving.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score

Above average looking chicks don’t get plated for years and keep silent. From my own personal experience, I’m not buying it sorry. The hotter the chick the less they put up with (due to having options and more of that self esteem you spoke of).

I don't think you'd understand unless you've been in the position. The whole point is you're meeting women who are also sexually active/casually dating/not looking for anything serious. You don't go into it with someone whos looking for something serious off bat when you know you're not.. So even without saying anything they get the memo. But I usually bring it up because somewhere or another early on you'll find reasons to set the expectations. Hotter chicks are already enjoying sexual abundance too but the nature of women is they tend to focus more on one guy and keep other guys as backup plans. Regardless they don't want to be locked down until they do..

and nah lol. I have never even banged a 5 , i wouldn't be able to plate one.. I'm really one of the very few people I know who never lowered my standards.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 2 years in with one of my plates.. She's an awesome girl all around, full time nurse, def wifey material for someone out there..
But, for myself, I was recently kinda turned off by the fact that she see's a future with me..
hinting at meeting her parents.
For myself, the main reason I don't see a future with her is I got bored of her after 1 year of us seeing each other..
She started becoming really nice and doing whatever I wanted which is awesome but
also takes away from the challenge and drama that keeps things interesting..
I quoted these for you to reread, OP. Bookmark this post and re-read this in a few months when she’s gone and you start to miss her.

You are 100% the problem in this relationship. When women say men are trifling, dogs, etc., they are talking about your behavior.

Bottom line is you found a girl that really likes you, but you aren’t really feeling her at all. The pvssy is just good. @Murk speculation is right on the money.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I quoted these for you to reread, OP. Bookmark this post and re-read this in a few months when she’s gone and you start to miss her.

You are 100% the problem in this relationship. When women say men are trifling, dogs, etc., they are talking about your behavior.

Bottom line is you found a girl that really likes you, but you aren’t really feeling her at all. The pvssy is just good. @Murk speculation is right on the money.
This sounds like some self sabotaging toxic sh!t that women do to themselves when things are going well with a good guy and they are determined to fvck it up to date some drug dealer that smokes weed and plays video games all day.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

lol finally someone said it:rofl:

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Challenge and drama? Are you a chick?
Nah I just get bored of girls who are too nice and become pushovers. I like a little fun and unpredictability.

You're entitled to your opinion. Nothing is wrong with what I did.. I didn't lead this girl on, I didn't hurt her feelings, or cheat on her,-- didn't manipulate her or any of that. We had a good time and we kept it going for as long as it could casually until she developed real feelings for me.. and I told her that I don't feel the same way about her.. because I have other women in my life , one of which I do have feelings for and have a better connection with and could see a future with. Not rocket science nor should it be hard to understand.

This sounds like some self sabotaging toxic sh!t that women do to themselves when things are going well with a good guy and they are determined to fvck it up to date some drug dealer that smokes weed and plays video games all day.
This is alot of super opinionated cynical mindset assumption based thinking.. Just read the paragraph above ..

I found out a girl i been seeing for a while has stronger feelings for me than I have for her, and she wants a future with me.. and instead of leading her on and manipulating her, I told her what it was.. Oh mann im such a badd guy..

lol finally someone said it:rofl:
Murk is a beta male simp who found out he was being cucked and now is hurt just because the new girl he met has had a threesome before. You c an't get more beta than some of these dudes. They don't compare to me at my worst points in life. He wants a serious commited relationship and is meeting girls who are bound to hurt his feelings. Ofc he wouldn't be able to wrap his head around a dude who actually spins hotties and is able to keep them around. He went from making stupid posts about breaking peoples car windows to now revealing his simp attitude on life.. I don't expect him to understand any of this.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
That is why I said you are the problem. Who wants a woman filled with drama and unpredictability?
Idk i think most guys who understand where Im coming from totally get it. All I mean is when girls become pushovers for you, become too nice and way to compliant, and are like lap dogs, you get bored of them. If you can understand how girls feel about nice guys, i dont see why you wouldn't understand this notion...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk i think most guys who understand where Im coming from totally get it. All I mean is when girls become pushovers for you, become too nice and way to compliant, and are like lap dogs, you get bored of them.
No, I do not think most guys would agree. The issue here is that this girl is not hot enough. If she were an HB8+ lapdog, there would be no problem. However, we all know unicorns do not exist.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I commend your honest approach. I also think it's better to be honest about it now, both to yourself and her, instead of risking that you start a family and then break it up.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
No, I do not think most guys would agree. The issue here is that this girl is not hot enough. If she were an HB8+ lapdog, there would be no problem. However, we all know unicorns do not exist.
Problem with alot of you guys who are not used to hot girls is you treat their beauty as some type of vanity that means they "can't be " this or you "can't do " that.. All that **** means nothing and to me it's really telling when you guys think the way you do.. But I'm never surprised with Sosuavers.. Alot of what you guys say make it really apparent where you stand in the world of casual dating and game.

Putting women on a pedestal will forever be some of your downfalls. But, at the end of the day I don't blame any of you.. Most of how you think and what you believe is based on your circumstances/experiences.. and I can't hold that against you.

I commend your honest approach. I also think it's better to be honest about it now, both to yourself and her, instead of risking that you start a family and then break it up.
I appreciate it. I think the right thing woulda been to cut things off sooner.. but I am selfish in alot of ways lol

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Pleasure of sex vs Thrill of the hunt. Op is cleraly a Thrill of the hunt guy.

He could get bored of any girl, eventually. At least he was honest(ish) with the girl.