"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Hack Email

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

CaptainObvious#1

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2003
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
I think you might mean "Does anyone know how to, or where i can go to get a life?"

:rolleyes:
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Sowatchasayin
Does anyone know how to, or where i can go to hack a chics email?
Why not just hang in a tree outside her window in a black suit with binoculars while she reads it?

Or give her a teddy bear with a tape recorder built into it.

Ooh, ooh! Or a bomb that explodes if it senses more than one person in her bedroom at a time!!

:rolleyes:
 

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
:D

Or maybe ask the men in white to give you another one of those tasty pills ! :rolleyes:
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Yes, I do.

First, PM me your email address and password backwards and the chick you want to hack, then give me her email and I will hack it within 24hrs.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Shot Callin

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
Give me her name, phone number and email address, and I will get back to you....
 

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Age
67
Location
Sacramento
this is one of the lamest pieces of shyt I've read in a long time. Worse than walking the dog or naming your check one.

1 word:


SYMP!!!!!!!!!!
 
Top