"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Guys who stare at your woman while you are standing right there

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Went to a wedding, some facktard was there, kept staring at my woman (possibly soon to be gf). It was obvious that we were together. I noticed my woman checking him out twice as he was pretty much staring at her the entire night. He started gaming other women as the night went along. I wanted to punch him in the face for disrespecting me but obviously I wasn’t going to do this since it was a friends wedding. I don’t get jealous, just think it’s disrespectful for a person to do something like that. How do you react to a situation like this?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
221
Age
38
Location
USA
You did the right thing not starting a fight at a wedding. If he didn't make a pass at your girl or grab her ass I wouldn't sweat it.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I don’t get jealous
Uhm yes, yes you do!


How do you react to a situation like this?
I don't react, any reaction will only reveal your insecurity. If anything I'd take it as a compliment if other guys check out my GF, they can look but no touching though. As for your potential future GF looking at him it depends on how she looks, is it because this dude is staring at her non-stop or is it a look of interest? I would probably look back if someone stared at me for any amount of time without that meaning I'm interested.

I think you're being paranoid and possessive, not a good trait, chill out. People can look wherever the fvck they want, it doesn't become a big problem before they start touching.
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Clap didnt sound with one hand mate.. That guys owe u nothin.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
If as you say his stare at her was most of the wedding evening, I would write him off as being an extremely socially rude individual, even if he had known her previously…
 
Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
If his d1ck isn't inside of her, then there's nothing to worry about.

What you need to watch for is other men orbiting around your woman; men that she allows to be around her. In this case, you DO NOT direct your anger towards those men, you direct it towards the woman and dump her.

Us men have the natural biological desire to protect our investments, and that includes our women. What you're feeling is normal, but you need to direct your actions appropriately.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,963
If a guy stares at my woman, I view it as a compliment.
A guy coming up and macking on her while I'm obviously with her, now that's another thing entirely. THAT I would view as disrespect. But not just looking.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
If his d1ck isn't inside of her, then there's nothing to worry about.

What you need to watch for is other men orbiting around your woman; men that she allows to be around her. In this case, you DO NOT direct your anger towards those men, you direct it towards the woman and dump her.

Us men have the natural biological desire to protect our investments, and that includes our women. What you're feeling is normal, but you need to direct your actions appropriately.
This! There is no reason to be upset about it, however, you should watch how she responds. If she invites the attention or doesn't shrug it off, then she is the one you need to watch. Not other men.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,940
Age
57
If you are with a hot woman this is going to happen. Just remember a beautiful woman who turns heads is a compliment and a reflection of your prowess to obtain her as well as your good taste.

Other men find what you have desirable. Just smile, drape your arm around her, place your hand on the small of her back or the top of her ass. Have fun with it.

My ex husband and men I date notice & like the heads turning. Makes them look good, so long as I behave (which I do).
 

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
2,734
Reaction score
481
Location
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
If a guy stares at my woman, I view it as a compliment.
A guy coming up and macking on her while I'm obviously with her, now that's another thing entirely. THAT I would view as disrespect. But not just looking.
Agreed. I haven’t seen a guy have the balls to do that around my GF and I yet though. If it does happen, I’d say it’s a good test to see what she does.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
If someone hits on your girl with you there, it’s prob time to call it a day, on life.
 

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
Went to a wedding, some facktard was there, kept staring at my woman (possibly soon to be gf). It was obvious that we were together. I noticed my woman checking him out twice as he was pretty much staring at her the entire night. He started gaming other women as the night went along. I wanted to punch him in the face for disrespecting me but obviously I wasn’t going to do this since it was a friends wedding. I don’t get jealous, just think it’s disrespectful for a person to do something like that. How do you react to a situation like this?
How is she "your woman?" She's not even your girlfriend you still act super jealous and possessive. Bizarre low self esteem mentality. YOU are the problem, not the guy staring.

I see this problem frequently among low status guys who are overly imaginative and consider female friends and acquaintances to be "their" women when they are anything but and the girls find them creepy and yes, keep them around as orbiters. (Hate to use that overused and abused term, but in some cases it is meaningful and accurate).
 
Last edited:

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
Went to a wedding, some facktard was there, kept staring at my woman (possibly soon to be gf). It was obvious that we were together. I noticed my woman checking him out twice as he was pretty much staring at her the entire night. He started gaming other women as the night went along. I wanted to punch him in the face for disrespecting me but obviously I wasn’t going to do this since it was a friends wedding. I don’t get jealous, just think it’s disrespectful for a person to do something like that. How do you react to a situation like this?
Next time look at him, grab her a$$ and grin.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
If you are with a hot woman this is going to happen. Just remember a beautiful woman who turns heads is a compliment and a reflection of your prowess to obtain her as well as your good taste.

Other men find what you have desirable. Just smile, drape your arm around her, place your hand on the small of her back or the top of her ass. Have fun with it.

My ex husband and men I date notice & like the heads turning. Makes them look good, so long as I behave (which I do).
Agreed. It is impossible to expect people to completely ignore a hot woman in public. This is human nature.

Women approach me and stare at me all the time. If I dress up a bit, a lot of people ask for my picture, including event photographers.

Also, if only ONE guy was staring, maybe she wasn't that hot lol. And it also shows where your level of self esteem is at: not rock bottom, but low.
 

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
If you are with a hot woman this is going to happen. Just remember a beautiful woman who turns heads is a compliment and a reflection of your prowess to obtain her as well as your good taste.

Other men find what you have desirable. Just smile, drape your arm around her, place your hand on the small of her back or the top of her ass. Have fun with it.

My ex husband and men I date notice & like the heads turning. Makes them look good, so long as I behave (which I do).
>implying
 

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
194
Reaction score
74
Age
46
Went to a wedding, some facktard was there, kept staring at my woman (possibly soon to be gf). It was obvious that we were together. I noticed my woman checking him out twice as he was pretty much staring at her the entire night. He started gaming other women as the night went along. I wanted to punch him in the face for disrespecting me but obviously I wasn’t going to do this since it was a friends wedding. I don’t get jealous, just think it’s disrespectful for a person to do something like that. How do you react to a situation like this?
Good Post. This is good.

Personally, if I catch it all night, I would engage in friendly conversation. Not start a fight but just feel him out. I know its best to ignore it, but I personally may say something. I know myself & lack self control with few coronas. (6 to be specific)

At my age and experience, I think It would bother me. Its disrespectful for someone to be eyeballing or staring at a woman specially at a wedding. Friendly approach would disarm him. Assuming he was indeed, staring. (Overt gaming her)

Better to react in a subtle way or just leave early, then to have my wife question my confidence.

By law, you dont **** with another man's wife. IMO thats one good reason and time a Man trully deserves to get his A.s.s kicked. I stand by that, & so does my father.
 
Last edited:

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
Good Post. This is good.

Personally, if I catch it all night, I would engage in friendly conversation. Not start a fight but just feel him out. I know its best to ignore it, but I personally may say something. I know myself & lack self control with few coronas. (6 to be specific)

At my age and experience, I think It would bother me. Its disrespectful for someone to be eyeballing or staring at a woman specially at a wedding. Friendly approach would disarm him. Assuming he was indeed, staring. (Overt gaming her)

Better to react in a subtle way or just leave early, then to have my wife question my confidence.
Your brain is so scrambled, it's not even funny.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top