Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys who stare at your woman while you are standing right there

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your brain is so scrambled, it's not even funny.
Oh hi Dave.

You are the young man who goes to "work" & after a year wants to apologize to a woman who is ignoring him - in hopes of being intimate with her.

Dave,
Welcome to the world. In this scenario, is where you are allowed to lose self control, or at least excuse yourself if its too intense for you.

Its the only time a Man deserves to get his ass kicked.

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
Oh hi Dave.

You are the young man who goes to "work" & after a year wants to apologize to a woman who is ignoring him - in hopes of being intimate with her.

Dave,
Welcome to the world. In this scenario, is where you are allowed to lose self control, or at least excuse yourself if its too intense for you.

Its the only time a Man deserves to get his ass kicked.
Another internet tough guy. :) Giving lectures about "composure" but you get all pissy and wet your pants after somebody is honest enough to tell you your brain is damaged and you post garbage on the internet.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you and your GF have no control over what other people do and the rest of the world. No need to panic if other guys stare at your girl.

However, if your GF is encouraging/entertaining him to stare at her or showing interest in the other guy(s), it is definitely a warning sign and it is time to reevaluate your relationship with your girl. In this case, it is the fault of your girl and she has no respect for you and your relationship.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you and your GF have no control over what other people do and the rest of the world. No need to panic if other guys stare at your girl.

However, if your GF is encouraging/entertaining him to stare at her or showing interest in the other guy(s), it is definitely a warning sign and it is time to reevaluate your relationship with your girl. In this case, it is the fault of your girl and she has no respect for you and your relationship.
Yeah man, I was a bit pissed off because I saw her lock eyes with the guy two or three times. I am on holiday and was tired from the jet lag and didn’t like how I reacted and the thoughts that ran through my head. I just continued flirting with her friends who I met for the first time. They loved me. I withdrew attention from her a few minutes later and she started a conversation about how I keep her on her toes and she feels like she is more invested in the relationship than I am. The nerve of this woman to be checking out another dude then call me out on ishhh. I brushed it off. I’m just going to continue spinning my three plates.

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
I saw her lock eyes with the guy two or three times.

I just continued flirting with her friends who I met for the first time.

I withdrew attention from her
She wanted attention, she was getting it from him…
Continue to hold back on your attention and she won’t be around much longer.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah man, I was a bit pissed off because I saw her lock eyes with the guy two or three times. I am on holiday and was tired from the jet lag and didn’t like how I reacted and the thoughts that ran through my head. I just continued flirting with her friends who I met for the first time. They loved me. I withdrew attention from her a few minutes later and she started a conversation about how I keep her on her toes and she feels like she is more invested in the relationship than I am. The nerve of this woman to be checking out another dude then call me out on ishhh. I brushed it off. I’m just going to continue spinning my three plates.
Don't blame another dude for checking out ur girl, and ur girl checking him or other men out in return, it's normal.

Kill that jealousy.

It's only disrespectful when she flirts back at him - flips her hair, caresses her neckline or her feet is facing him and not you.