Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys who stare at your woman while you are standing right there

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to a wedding, some facktard was there, kept staring at my woman (possibly soon to be gf). It was obvious that we were together. I noticed my woman checking him out twice as he was pretty much staring at her the entire night. He started gaming other women as the night went along. I wanted to punch him in the face for disrespecting me but obviously I wasn’t going to do this since it was a friends wedding. I don’t get jealous, just think it’s disrespectful for a person to do something like that. How do you react to a situation like this?

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You did the right thing not starting a fight at a wedding. If he didn't make a pass at your girl or grab her ass I wouldn't sweat it.

Serenity

Reaction score
I don’t get jealous
Uhm yes, yes you do!

How do you react to a situation like this?
I don't react, any reaction will only reveal your insecurity. If anything I'd take it as a compliment if other guys check out my GF, they can look but no touching though. As for your potential future GF looking at him it depends on how she looks, is it because this dude is staring at her non-stop or is it a look of interest? I would probably look back if someone stared at me for any amount of time without that meaning I'm interested.

I think you're being paranoid and possessive, not a good trait, chill out. People can look wherever the fvck they want, it doesn't become a big problem before they start touching.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clap didnt sound with one hand mate.. That guys owe u nothin.

Billtx49

Reaction score
If as you say his stare at her was most of the wedding evening, I would write him off as being an extremely socially rude individual, even if he had known her previously…

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If his d1ck isn't inside of her, then there's nothing to worry about.

What you need to watch for is other men orbiting around your woman; men that she allows to be around her. In this case, you DO NOT direct your anger towards those men, you direct it towards the woman and dump her.

Us men have the natural biological desire to protect our investments, and that includes our women. What you're feeling is normal, but you need to direct your actions appropriately.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a guy stares at my woman, I view it as a compliment.
A guy coming up and macking on her while I'm obviously with her, now that's another thing entirely. THAT I would view as disrespect. But not just looking.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If his d1ck isn't inside of her, then there's nothing to worry about.

What you need to watch for is other men orbiting around your woman; men that she allows to be around her. In this case, you DO NOT direct your anger towards those men, you direct it towards the woman and dump her.

Us men have the natural biological desire to protect our investments, and that includes our women. What you're feeling is normal, but you need to direct your actions appropriately.
This! There is no reason to be upset about it, however, you should watch how she responds. If she invites the attention or doesn't shrug it off, then she is the one you need to watch. Not other men.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are with a hot woman this is going to happen. Just remember a beautiful woman who turns heads is a compliment and a reflection of your prowess to obtain her as well as your good taste.

Other men find what you have desirable. Just smile, drape your arm around her, place your hand on the small of her back or the top of her ass. Have fun with it.

My ex husband and men I date notice & like the heads turning. Makes them look good, so long as I behave (which I do).

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
If a guy stares at my woman, I view it as a compliment.
A guy coming up and macking on her while I'm obviously with her, now that's another thing entirely. THAT I would view as disrespect. But not just looking.
Agreed. I haven’t seen a guy have the balls to do that around my GF and I yet though. If it does happen, I’d say it’s a good test to see what she does.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone hits on your girl with you there, it’s prob time to call it a day, on life.

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
Went to a wedding, some facktard was there, kept staring at my woman (possibly soon to be gf). It was obvious that we were together. I noticed my woman checking him out twice as he was pretty much staring at her the entire night. He started gaming other women as the night went along. I wanted to punch him in the face for disrespecting me but obviously I wasn’t going to do this since it was a friends wedding. I don’t get jealous, just think it’s disrespectful for a person to do something like that. How do you react to a situation like this?
How is she "your woman?" She's not even your girlfriend you still act super jealous and possessive. Bizarre low self esteem mentality. YOU are the problem, not the guy staring.

I see this problem frequently among low status guys who are overly imaginative and consider female friends and acquaintances to be "their" women when they are anything but and the girls find them creepy and yes, keep them around as orbiters. (Hate to use that overused and abused term, but in some cases it is meaningful and accurate).

Last edited:

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Next time look at him, grab her a$$ and grin.

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
If you are with a hot woman this is going to happen. Just remember a beautiful woman who turns heads is a compliment and a reflection of your prowess to obtain her as well as your good taste.

Other men find what you have desirable. Just smile, drape your arm around her, place your hand on the small of her back or the top of her ass. Have fun with it.

My ex husband and men I date notice & like the heads turning. Makes them look good, so long as I behave (which I do).
Agreed. It is impossible to expect people to completely ignore a hot woman in public. This is human nature.

Women approach me and stare at me all the time. If I dress up a bit, a lot of people ask for my picture, including event photographers.

Also, if only ONE guy was staring, maybe she wasn't that hot lol. And it also shows where your level of self esteem is at: not rock bottom, but low.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score

>implying

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Post. This is good.

Personally, if I catch it all night, I would engage in friendly conversation. Not start a fight but just feel him out. I know its best to ignore it, but I personally may say something. I know myself & lack self control with few coronas. (6 to be specific)

At my age and experience, I think It would bother me. Its disrespectful for someone to be eyeballing or staring at a woman specially at a wedding. Friendly approach would disarm him. Assuming he was indeed, staring. (Overt gaming her)

Better to react in a subtle way or just leave early, then to have my wife question my confidence.

By law, you dont **** with another man's wife. IMO thats one good reason and time a Man trully deserves to get his A.s.s kicked. I stand by that, & so does my father.

Last edited:

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
Good Post. This is good.

Personally, if I catch it all night, I would engage in friendly conversation. Not start a fight but just feel him out. I know its best to ignore it, but I personally may say something. I know myself & lack self control with few coronas. (6 to be specific)

At my age and experience, I think It would bother me. Its disrespectful for someone to be eyeballing or staring at a woman specially at a wedding. Friendly approach would disarm him. Assuming he was indeed, staring. (Overt gaming her)

Better to react in a subtle way or just leave early, then to have my wife question my confidence.
Your brain is so scrambled, it's not even funny.