Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys lose their looks too

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
Women's value to men is LARGELY based on their looks. Men's value to women is LESS based on their looks.
This might be true for older women, but as even Roosh said, the hot very young ones are as superficial as we are and looks are the main factor

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might be true for older women, but as even Roosh said, the hot very young ones are as superficial as we are and looks are the main factor
I see lots of chumps that's good looking with hot women... Even they're chumps.. Lol

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a bad tennis win this week. I very narrowly beat this guy in his 20s. At the end of the match he said do you ever beat anyone. I thought that was a bit disrespectful so I said nah just you. Afterwards I found he's a coderbeen between jobs for a long time.

He was a real fighter so I believe he d be a hard worker. I don't want to get into the racials but let's just say a certain demographic has stitched up IT market in Oz is handing the jobs out amongst themselves for backhanders. I've witnessed it firsthand in a couple of large shops. So poor guy is bucking a stacked deck.

No wonder he was pissed I felt bad. And gave him a few job hunting tips. Not the in your face you should do this mate but more hey this is some stuff that's worked for me in the past. Modern workplace is such a ****fight that there but for the grace of God...

Last edited: